Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

little

sarNie Adult
U guys are so good in paying attentions. If I didn't see the actual thing I wouldn't have thought they already did it. Tai is dirty if she slept with Bai She's a player

nophankh

sarNie Adult
My first attempt of making an animated gif.

It doesn't look too good. It's kinda slow. This is at the end of the ending credits. You can tell it's gonna be a happy ending.

chinda

sarNie Elites
thank you guys for answering my question , I really appreciated that^^
I ask my mother about the very first version of this lakorn and she said it was with Likit and Tong.
I think Aum is totally attracted to Aff, I mean when he's with her he just stare at her, eyeing her up and down. :yahoo:
Until the end of the lakorn, around 200-300 pages will be create ahaha ^^

bopha

sarNie Elites
i love this lakorn ... wanna see this kind of lakorn for a very long time and AUM :wub: he's so so sexy in the role of a mean guy... this role suits him very much :drool: ... i watch the first 3 episode over an d over again, can't stop to get enought :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
thank you guys for answering my question , I really appreciated that^^
I ask my mother about the very first version of this lakorn and she said it was with Likit and Tong.
I think Aum is totally attracted to Aff, I mean when he's with her he just stare at her, eyeing her up and down. :yahoo:
Until the end of the lakorn, around 200-300 pages will be create ahaha ^^
Haha, that is so true. Let me guess, we'll probably have like 200 pages by then.

cecilia

Staff member
before heading to bed. since NITESTARRZ post the link there. i thought maybe i'll just hotlink it from tv3 and post it here.

i like this wally of aum/aff. love aff with that gesture .. they seriously need to stop that pencil filter. it's annoying now.

so prety. man, why do they keep making it pencil like wally, i'm getting sick of it. can't they just make it nice and plain.

AUM looks good here but aff doesn't for some reason

WOW. look at JOY, she look so OLD in here

Credit: TV3 and NITESTARRZ for the link

hm, what should we do in the meantime, watch DAN'S and AE' sobbing story. and talk about what lead their attraction from one part to another. :loool:

TWINKY, more spoiler from the mag? .. i wont' mind feeding on them day by day until it air again :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
call me twisted & a pervert . I want to see the :r-scene-pop-corn:
i doo tooo cuh Aum is sooooo agressive towards Aff i wanna see dhe outcome of dhe R scene :lol:

pooor Aff :( she has to suffer cuh of Sansanee :arrg:

sarN

sarNie Granny
he found out AFTER he release her but by then they have fell in love on the island already even though he think she sananee but over time her kindness kind make him think he got the wrong person but none the less he let her go but he promise to keep in touch w/her thur letter by puting her name as Soiya on the address instead of sananee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I'm loving this lakorn lol i'm ditching school to watch it muahahah; and I remember I was so addicted to John and Ning's version; ^____-" I really loved Ning; and Aff is doing such a great job! She totally convinces me of her role...and Aum is darN hot in this lakorn deng... drools

cecilia

Staff member
maybe there's more understanding after episode 4 and they sorta fall in love .. hopefully, before the R scene happen. then maybe there might be hope there that explain why she'll get jealous of him when he release her even though, we all know that the ending is gonna be a happy one. just want their love to progress smoothly beside the whole wrong prisoner chaos.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Is there an R scene in this lakorn? I don't think so because it didn't happen in the old old version.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I've noticed that majority of the conversations taken between Harit and Soriya contains ALOT OF VERBAL YELLING towards another. I'm not complaining at all. I just wonder how their voices sounds like after each take. LOL.

I think the girl name Tai is annoying. All she does is make assumptions about what happen between Harit and So. Then she starts talking a lot of shit and just pushing Aff around. I dislike the fact that So lets her slap her around; she's been slapped like 2-3x already. She yells too damn much at So. It's getting on my nerves. But at least Aff's character doesn't let her yell at her allllll the way.

Other than that I can't wait for Aum and Aff's love to grow along with the jealousy and drama. Lol. Also I don't think Aum killed anybody. Tai is trying to prevent Aff from developing affectionate feelings for Aum. You know how it goes in Thai lakorns. Watched too many to pinpoint it out.

Thats my 2 cent for the day. =)

skies

sarNie Adult
newbie here! :D
oh wow, after reading spoilers and comments and such i love the lakorn even more :p
aum is hot
aff is pretty
lakorn is superb!
can't wait for the next episode!!!