Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I think episode 3 will be air tomorrow as usual because I heard the host in Seesunbuntherng said that.
And now, other lakorns are air normally already.
really, make my day. i'm so happy and excited. i will try to catch this live tomorrow .. thanks. i hope it's true.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
:eek: good point there .. sound disgusting now ;) :lol:

thanks NITESTARRZ for the spoiler ..i won't mind episode 4 .. can you spoil me a little .. thanks :)

lol everyone deserves to get spoiled alot haha here ya go ;p maybe ch3 will spoil us all and air JLR on time tomorrow ..... hopefully ....

Translation for Epi4:

So has to go and get her own water now Bai feels bad for her and trys to help her out but Harit finds out and and punishes Bai by giving him other work like clean the main house on the island

Sun goes to work w/Tawatchai (chai's character) as an editor the two of them start to get even closer w/one another

Harit continues to torment So nonstop So gets upset and starts to verbally fight back to the point where Harit gets so made that he almost rapes her (lol i can almost hear the "r" scene ppls screaming ;p ) but So faints before Harit can do anything to her

Mai's character follows Harit everywhere on the island Mai finds So unconscious in Harit's room and she gets so mad that she pours water over So to wake her up So insists that nothing happened b/w her and Harit and tells Mai that if she is so worried about the two of the Mai should help So escape asap

Mai sets out a well thought out plan for So to escape and meet Mai at her hut at the back of the island but the monkey sees So as she is making her way to Mai's hut and follows So the entire way...the monkey also steals Mai's hat...when Harit returns and doesn't see So he gets uber angry...Harit and Bai then start to look for So...Mai leaves So at the back of the island and tells So that one of her friends will come and pick her up in a day or so...So tries to hide when Harit comes to Mai's hut...So tries to run away but keeps falling down and comes across a snake...they see Mai's hat that the money had previously stolen Harit thinks that the snake ate the monkey and gets angry Harit canes Bai to punish him for letting So run away So feels really bad for Bai...Harit ties So to a tree...Mai planed to capture the monkey (sry that it's choppy but i swear that's the way that it's written it's all mixed up together so i'm trying to break it apart as simply as i can that's why there's so many dot dot dots ;p )

Tawatchai tells Sun that he is going overseas for awhile but he is really staying w/Chaneeda (the girl w/curly brown hair according to the character descriptions she is an ex-flame of Tawatchai's who is now a reporter and she still has feels for Tawatchai)

Mai won't give up on trying to get So out of the picture and Mai won't give up on trying to get back w/Harit

Harit's pearls get lost and everyone helps dive down to look for them

Mai gets hungry and looks for food...she come across Bai's chicken...So asks Bai to help and save the chicken but Bai doesn't

Harit's pearls are lost so now everyone gets body searched

that's it for Epi4 spoiler enjoy.... :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't wanna read the summary, wanna find out by myself heheheh...but thanks for sharing
man that pix where aum is trying and choke aff or whatever...eeek feel bad for her

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love the themesong to this lakorn!!! reminds a lot of Lhong Ngao Jun...but i like Aum and Aff a lot better than Kob and Stefan (no offense to anyone...i just think aum and aff look better playing the parts...)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I think episode 3 will be air tomorrow as usual because I heard the host in Seesunbuntherng said that.
And now, other lakorns are air normally already.
dhat would be great if it is still airing tomorrow :yahoo:
*crosses mah fingers* "hope episode 3 air, hope episode 3 air!" :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

cecilia

Staff member
wow. THANKS NITESTARRZ for the spoiler, i won't mind getting ALOT of them. i'll die for spoiler *only good one*
anyway, today episode is good . i overslept plus i got the time confuse so only catch the last few scene of the whole episode ... suck! my last minute scene from JR today. enjoy
so far, so good, when AUM'S about to take his pant off, this freaks AFF's out, scare the heck out of me. AFF ran into her room,trying to close the door, but he's too strong for her, she end up letting go. anyway, he took it off and DEMAND her to have the rip pant be sew. AFF was hilarious, she told him, he's so rich, he should just buy himself a new one. he got mad and scream at her, ALL HIS MONEy are for HARIN only. blah blah... she end up sewing it back. and then gave it to him, he try to put it on while she keeps on staring at him,so he's like .. '''yah doo loh'' .. she gave him the look/scream, and walk out of the room, mai saw this and misunderstood the situation.

that's all i catch today, hopefully, BUNNII will have the streaming link out .. i so mad, got the time confuse and woke up a bit late too .. :(

THANKS MANGO FOR THE LINK, AND WISHBONE for the FAST TRANSLATION :wub:

SPOILER: EPISODE 4
AH! preview look misleading .. AUM took her to his house, shove her on the bed, the next thing you now, she's screaming for help, so i dont' know what happen.
maybe it's just a short scare like NITESTARRZ have in the spoiler and nothing happen.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz ...love the spoiler . Get ppl hype up den the real scene hahaha . Silly monkey.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wow. THANKS NITESTARRZ for the spoiler, i won't mind getting ALOT of them. i'll die for spoiler *only good one*
anyway, today episode is good . i overslept plus i got the time confuse so only catch the last few scene of the whole episode ... suck! my last minute scene from JR today. enjoy
so far, so good, when AUM'S about to take his pant off, this freaks AFF's out, scare the heck out of me. AFF ran into her room,trying to close the door, but he's too strong for her, she end up letting go. anyway, he took it off and DEMAND her to have the rip pant be sew. AFF was hilarious, she told him, he's so rich, he should just buy himself a new one. he got mad and scream at her, ALL HIS MONEy are for HARIN only. blah blah... she end up sewing it back. and then gave it to him, he try to put it on while she keeps on staring at him,so he's like .. '''yah doo loh'' .. she gave him the look/scream, and walk out of the room, mai saw this and misunderstood the situation.

that's all i catch today, hopefully, BUNNII will have the streaming link out .. i so mad, got the time confuse and woke up a bit late too .. :(

THANKS MANGO FOR THE LINK, AND WISHBONE for the FAST TRANSLATION :wub:

SPOILER: EPISODE 4
AH! preview look misleading .. AUM took her to his house, shove her on the bed, the next thing you now, she's screaming for help, so i dont' know what happen.
maybe it's just a short scare like NITESTARRZ have in the spoiler and nothing happen.
yher welcome :lol:
dhat is like a short scare...or maybe something more we juh gotta wait til next monday to find out! :lol: ;)

noungning

Heartless
wow i can't believe this thread is 56 pages lol and it was supposed to be ann and ken!?! that would've been something. gosh but i get annoyed of the girl yelling so loud, the mic even gets affected from her screaming.

but this was great especially when johnny and ning played, i so loved that version!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wow people are really addicted to this lakorn :lol:

mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_08_21_57.wmv
:) thanks peaches

:lol: i kno i am :D

:yahoo: *runs off and go watch episode 3* :lol:

edited::
dhats how episdoe 3 starts off...Mai, Harit's ex-wife coming across So??

peaches

sarNie Elites
start on 22:56
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_08_20_57.wmv

mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_08_21_57.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_08_22_57.wmv