Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
does anybody kno wha Hairt say dhat made Yee-So slapped him.
and dhats dhe FIRST time she slapped him i believe.
It was when he empty all dhe water bottle and she juh got done being in dhe hotness and he said baby..and some other stuff i didnt kno..
can anyone tell me who understands thai fluently

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
does anybody kno wha Hairt say dhat made Yee-So slapped him.
and dhats dhe FIRST time she slapped him i believe.
It was when he empty all dhe water bottle and she juh got done being in dhe hotness and he said baby..and some other stuff i didnt kno..
can anyone tell me who understands thai fluently

since So always calls Harit bad names he told her that he is allowing her to call him the way that she usually calls her lovers aka: sweetheart, my love, baby .... or my husband (but the specific word that he used for husband is the slag/negative way) and that's why So slapped Harit he then said that this is not like a lakorn where the guy gets slapped and the girl gets kissed ... hope that helps :)

chinda

sarNie Elites
aum is doing a pretty good job being mean to nangek and all 0.0...it's almost scary really.
I like Aff, she is really pretty. Is she a new nangek?
She actually reminds me of Ae Issaya

Twinky

sarNie Elites
okay i read the story. read below
pra eg and nang eg is coming back to the island, it is raining and he is mad at nang eg. he take her to harin's grave and told her to say sorry to harin. she refused. he took her back to the island and made her read harin's dairy and showed her the picture that he found in it. he ask her why is it so hard to confess that she contributed to harin's death and that she is his wife. she screamed back that it is hard because she is not. He get mad and he attempt to rape her and he is successful. the next morning he goes to harin's grave and confess what he did but he was confused bout something but did not state it. I think he was wondering why it seem like it was her first time. hints in the preview that may suggest that the rape is going to happen in the lakorn is a sceen where she is crying in bed, it look like she is nake. also another preview show where she declare her life has no meaning now. I think one would feel like that if you were raped. throughout she keep saying that she is going to leave that she will not kill herself. this show that she has a will to live so why would she say her life has no meaning so that is my two cent. have not seen the older version but i heard that there were no rape or willing in those.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: can't have a revenge lakorn w/kidnapping to some far off island w/o the "R" scene to complete the storyline ...i'll give them to eps 4 .... :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
since So always calls Harit bad names he told her that he is allowing her to call him the way that she usually calls her lovers aka: sweetheart, my love, baby .... or my husband (but the specific word that he used for husband is the slag/negative way) and that's why So slapped Harit he then said that this is not like a lakorn where the guy gets slapped and the girl gets kissed ... hope that helps :)
yes dhat helped alot

and TWINKY thanky yhu fo confirmin dhe R scene i love yhu :lol:

I like dhis version better than since dhe older versions didnt have an R scene buh dhis one does :yahoo: :lol:
okay others might not like dhat im happy theres an r scene buh it juh not a revenge lakorn without one...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: can't have a revenge lakorn w/kidnapping to some far off island w/o the "R" scene to complete the storyline ...i'll give them to eps 4 .... :p
:lol: i so agree with yhu BOng Sarn..
buh episode 4? isnt dhat toooo SOOON :lol:
i dhink its later cuh wha Twinky wrote it says he Harit and Yee-So are goin back to dhe island. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: i so agree with yhu BOng Sarn..
buh episode 4? isnt dhat toooo SOOON :lol:
i dhink its later cuh wha Twinky wrote it says he Harit and Yee-So are goin back to dhe island. ;)

but if she goin back to the island dat mean P"k have release her already ?? If dat the case he will have to go to the city to get her and im sure he should found out she NOT Sansanee by den cuz his friend Chai is dating Sansanee and he would try to stop him by meeting up w/ Sansanee and try to prove to his friend dat dis girl is not worthy of his love . Isn't Harin 's grave on the island ? So he can't take her to his grave then back to the island . It make more scent if he taking her to Harin's grave and goes back to his place / his brother 's room to read the dairy

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
but if she goin back to the island dat mean P"k have release her already ?? If dat the case he will have to go to the city to get her and im sure he should found out she NOT Sansanee by den cuz his friend Chai is dating Sansanee and he would try to stop him by meeting up w/ Sansanee and try to prove to his friend dat dis girl is not worthy of his love . Isn't Harin 's grave on the island ? So he can't take her to his grave then back to the island . It make more scent if he taking her to Harin's grave and goes back to his place / his brother 's room to read the dairy
TRUEEE :lol: i didnt dhink of dhat.
its juh i thought dhat dhey left dhe island..
i hope yher prediction is righ dhen BOng Sarn cuh dhen we will get to see it soon!! :lol:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
whatever i post regarding the course of the lakorn will be posted as spoliers. again what i say is from the detailed lakorn mag i have and does not necessarily mean it will be like that in the lakorn. read more below

i am not confirming a rape in the lakorn only the rape in the storyline i read. the storyline and the lakorn are sometime not the same. but the wording in the storyline is exactly like the lakorn. he did not let her go yet when the rape happen. he moved nang eg to the main house, she is no longer at the mute man's home. she has met his worker for the pearl farm. she tries to escape by taking the boat to the main land. but she is stopped by hakrit (pra eg) because one of his worker is bout to have a baby. he takes so (nang eg) with him and while there she gets a chance and calls her mom but was not able to tell her where she was at. she try to get away but have no money for the transportation. finally hakrit finds her and asked who she called and she said her mom and then pushes her into the boat and then the harin grave scene take place. from the course of the story the rape scene should happen part 6 or 7. hopefully the storyline i read is the same in the lakorn because it is so juicy.......

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
whatever i post regarding the course of the lakorn will be posted as spoliers. again what i say is from the detailed lakorn mag i have and does not necessarily mean it will be like that in the lakorn. read more below

i am not confirming a rape in the lakorn only the rape in the storyline i read. the storyline and the lakorn are sometime not the same. but the wording in the storyline is exactly like the lakorn. he did not let her go yet when the rape happen. he moved nang eg to the main house, she is no longer at the mute man's home. she has met his worker for the pearl farm. she tries to escape by taking the boat to the main land. but she is stopped by hakrit (pra eg) because one of his worker is bout to have a baby. he takes so (nang eg) with him and while there she gets a chance and calls her mom but was not able to tell her where she was at. she try to get away but have no money for the transportation. finally hakrit finds her and asked who she called and she said her mom and then pushes her into the boat and then the harin grave scene take place. from the course of the story the rape scene should happen part 6 or 7. hopefully the storyline i read is the same in the lakorn because it is so juicy.......

:lol: yess it does sound juicy. hopefully dhe lakorn follows dhe sotryline since its dhe lakorn's sotryline :D
episode 6 or 7? cool :lol: hope dhat comes true. :D

now im upset episode 3 wont be airing tomorrow...:(

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. TWINKY spoiling us with all the juicy scripting .. i haven' t seen episode 2 yet but everyone got me all excite.cant' wait to see the story progress.. THANKS AGAIN TWINKY for the spoiler .. HOPE to keep this lakorn in my collection ..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:lol: yess it does sound juicy. hopefully dhe lakorn follows dhe sotryline since its dhe lakorn's sotryline :D
episode 6 or 7? cool :lol: hope dhat comes true. :D

now im upset episode 3 wont be airing tomorrow...:(
I say ep. 5, if it follows the storyline.

man, I hope I'm wrong about tomorrow. I really want it to air tomorrow.
COME ON!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
episode 5? hmmmmmm hope dhats true :lol:
or like Bong Sarn sed episode 4. ;)

does anyone know fo sure if episode 3 airing tomorrow or next monday. b/c of dhe Kings sister passing away??..

YAY NEW PAGE :yahoo: :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
well we kno for sure now dhat episode 3 and 4 are next wk (14 and 15). only 1 episode dhis wk, juh episode 2 :(