Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have to agree with Sarn. You have to consider that this is a thai lakorn and "willing" scenes are hard to come by.
I want it like that, but it's not gonna happen. Thai media culture wants to push the perception of thai woman purity.
There is no freaking way they are gonna make their probably virginal n'ek to be willing like that.

The most likely thing they are gonna do is sleep together (meaning laying next together and he'll probably do a sneak kiss).
He'll probably start to recognize that she is the wrong girl. I remember the whole wild squirrel instance, Harin didn't want the squirrel anymore because Sunsanee didn't like wild animals. I remember seeing a preview of Yee-So helping the primate out. A light bulb probably lite up when he saw this and start to question whether this is the right girl.
Me too, the casting for the brothers were excellent.

on another note: I really like servant lady. She's hilarious. She so maternal waiting for Yee-So to come home and being the only rational person who didn't believe Sunsanee. Well she believed sunsanee but half-assly.
True .True there prolly NO "willing" scene since the storyline to JLR is a topical thai lakorn plots so they won't make their N'k give in to passion if there such a thing in lakorn since the idea N'k is supposedly innocence of such desire :lol: --- if they where to get intimate --- it by force and it either in term of exchange or physically over power . Never less we'll either see her put up a fight or if she doesn't try to stop/fight him back she will imply upon it by insulting the P'k unmanly behavior and then accept her fate :lol: ---- but im not sure if there will be one in dis version but if the producer decide to throw one in --- it an R" scene not a willing" -- crazy but i sound like an expert on dis :p

puppylov

sarNie Adult
there is still this debate over an R scene or Willing scne or Not at all. guess, we'll have to wait until we finish the lakorn. just hate it when they keep us speculating.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
u no i cant believe that there is no slapping scenes yet(i no its epi 1 only).. cuz every lakorn i watch epi 1 will have a slapping scene...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
there is still this debate over an R scene or Willing scne or Not at all. guess, we'll have to wait until we finish the lakorn. just hate it when they keep us speculating.
yea ur rite we probably have to wait if there is an :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:... man i want to know...lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with this lakorn. I was never a fan of Aum until now.. he is just so mean in this lakorn. I always thought Aff was pretty and have acting capabilities. Anyways I can't wait for episode 2.

I don't mind if there's no R scene... as long there's a slap and kiss scene and some tender-loving moments between the mains. heeh

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I am so in love with this lakorn. I was never a fan of Aum until now.. he is just so mean in this lakorn. I always thought Aff was pretty and have acting capabilities. Anyways I can't wait for episode 2.

I don't mind if there's no R scene... as long there's a slap and kiss scene and some tender-loving moments between the mains. heeh
I'm on the same boat as you. I've never been a big fan of Aum until now. I've never seen Aff in a lakorn before either.
I hope there is no R-scene, because they freak me out.
A few days, I just watch Sawan Biang with Brook and Kob and the r-scene scared the living shit out of me.
I don't like it. It's just too disturbing.

I like willing and slap and kiss scenes much better.
I like this lakorn because I know there is gonna be a happy ending. I can just see it in the horizon.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I AGREE THEY'RE R TOO MUCH R SCENE N THAI LAKORN BUT I BELIEVE IF ITS A REVENGE LAKORN THEN MOSTLY IT WOULD HAVE AN R- SCENE...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm on the same boat as you. I've never been a big fan of Aum until now. I've never seen Aff in a lakorn before either.
I hope there is no R-scene, because they freak me out.
A few days, I just watch Sawan Biang with Brook and Kob and the r-scene scared the living shit out of me.
I don't like it. It's just too disturbing.

I like willing and slap and kiss scenes much better.
I like this lakorn because I know there is gonna be a happy ending. I can just see it in the horizon.

I've watched the John and Ning version but wasn't much interested in it because who the heck thinks John is p'ek material? I don't remember a whole lot of what happen in there besides the p'ek treating the n'ek like crap. But Aum and Aff's version got me addicted.. good pairing and I can already sense and see the chemistry between these two..

Oh yea I love willing scenes... its much more romantic and sweet. As for R-scenes.. they gotten kind of weak over the years; it's not as long or crazy like it was in the 90's. Now a days.. it's nothing. =)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ummmm I'm sorry but I have to correct something in this thread....ummm n'eks name is not Yeh-So...Yeh is just an antecedent meaning you use Yeh for a girl just like you would use Nai for a guy...example my name is Toon you would use Yeh-Toon...nangek's name is actually Soriya...ok that was just annoying me a bit didn't mean to be offensive to anyone...forgive me if I am....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ummmm I'm sorry but I have to correct something in this thread....ummm n'eks name is not Yeh-So...Yeh is just an antecedent meaning you use Yeh for a girl just like you would use Nai for a guy...example my name is Toon you would use Yeh-Toon...nangek's name is actually Soriya...ok that was just annoying me a bit didn't mean to be offensive to anyone...forgive me if I am....
I was the one doing it. I'm cool with it. :) Thai is my third language.
I just go by sounds and sometimes forget the cultural part.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hey cool!! thai is my 3rd language too.. haha off topic, but yeah... I can't wait.. wee after school tomorrow i get to see episode 2.. yay!!! haha why does it only air 2 times a week? thats so... ugly... yuck...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey cool!! thai is my 3rd language too.. haha off topic, but yeah... I can't wait.. wee after school tomorrow i get to see episode 2.. yay!!! haha why does it only air 2 times a week? thats so... ugly... yuck...
i no i cant wait after school tomorrow either...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
it seems all we ever do is ... WAIT.. haha this lakorn is driving me nuts.. im trying to kill time by watching other lakorns on Obizgo.. but i watched it all.. i cant find other korean drama because i watched all the ones i like/want to watch.. so im bored... just waiting for Jam Luey Rak...does aff have any future projects?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Lawd Almighty!

Aum is so freaken HOT in this lakorn. Every time he scream at Aff, my heart beats so fast. Good darn, I love the agressiveness he has. He looks 10 times hotter when he goes off. LOL

Okay, I just watched epi 1 and it was so intense yet so good. The part when Aff was cussing Aum out calling him all type of names when he walked out and then she ran out of names to call him and scratched her head...and say "what the hell is his name" lol that part was funny, especially her facial expression.

I also like the part when Aum threaten her to play the guessing game and if she guesses wrong she has to take her clothers off...LOL...that wasn't original but a classic suggestion indeed. LOL...she was like "hell no, I'm not playing" he just kept on threaten her...

Urgh! I'm dying to see the next episodes...the poor girl..being chained up, dragged, threaten...he's going to work her like a slave. Both of their voices have to hurt from all the screaming and bickering back and fourth....can't wait for the next epi....ahhhhhhhhhh....I'm feeling this lakorn...I have a feeling I will definitely finish this drama.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
like some of u guys said, that this lakorn is not to dragy like other lakorns.. i agree... some other lakorn drag so much that i always have to forward them, but this one im not...im actually watching it... and now understanding it by the english sub...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
True .True there prolly NO "willing" scene since the storyline to JLR is a topical thai lakorn plots so they won't make their N'k give in to passion if there such a thing in lakorn since the idea N'k is supposedly innocence of such desire :lol: --- if they where to get intimate --- it by force and it either in term of exchange or physically over power . Never less we'll either see her put up a fight or if she doesn't try to stop/fight him back she will imply upon it by insulting the P'k unmanly behavior and then accept her fate :lol: ---- but im not sure if there will be one in dis version but if the producer decide to throw one in --- it an R" scene not a willing" -- crazy but i sound like an expert on dis :p
now a days in a lakorn anything is possible

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Yuck! I'm not feeling this girl.
Gosh, I hope she disappears after the second episode.
I hate annoying third party characters that have no point but to just add un-needed bickering and pointless drama.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL The funny thing is in Thai lakorn, there will always be third, forth, fifth characters...all types of crazy characters in between p'ek and n'ek...you would think one is enough...but they have to fight against the cousin, auntie, crazy mother in law and so forth on...LOL..I'm not sure if love is enough when I have to fight through all those people just to be with you... :lol: