Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: yhu marked dhe time too
i cant wait fo next monday . hehe get to see dhe waterfall scene :D and more of Aff and Aum :lol:

behind dhe scenes Joy and Aum looks more closer. <_< :lol:

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
ok wow i like this drama so far too but i want to know a little more about joy and chai's part in this drama...i mean like all of u guys mention that they're hubby and wifey but then like i saw in the other pix chai hugging that brown curly hair lady...what is her role with chai?...does chai and joy love/like each other?...were they hubby and wifey in beginning or end of lakorn?..sorry i'm asking so many questions...is just that i'm kinda rooting for this couple since they do seem to have important roles in the lakorn besides the n'ek and p'ek...thanks...

from what i remember from the old version chai and joy are courting and then they later become bf/gf and then engaged and that's around the time aum figures out the aff is not sunsanee and starts his revenge on joy he courts her for many reasons first for revenge and second b/c he becomes friends w/chai and doesn't want him to end up heartbroken like his lil bro but that's according to the old version tho but as for the brown curly hair girl ch3 website description is that she's an ex-flame of chai's who is now a reporter and she still has feelings for him hope this helps :)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow already 47 pages!!

I must agree with everyone here. I haven't been hooked on a lakorn since 2001. So far I am enjoying every second of this series!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I really like the opening song and I found the lyrics.
I gotta say not your classic love song. It's not even a love song.
I also uploaded the mp3 version from a youtube video.

Title: Jum Leuy Rak (Defendant of Love)
Singer: Punch Worakarn

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1L241VD

Lyrics:
credit: Spicy forums, translated by noiki

Jeb kaen kuang grode tode chun yai
What grudge and hatred do you hold against me
Chun tum arai hai tur kuang koon
What have I done to enrage you
Pruk prum chun phen jum leuy kong khun
You've condemn me as your defendent
Nee reu por nuk boon
Is this who they call a saint
Tae jing khun keu kohn pbah
In truth you are a barbarian

Mai kor kook kao fao ngor ngorn
I won't go down on my knees trying to make good with you
Mae jai kard rorn kor tai dee gwa
Even if I run out of warmth I'd rather die
Mai kor rorng krai hai garuna mai kor sao sokha
I wont plead anyone to give kindness, I won't be sad or weep
Reu beeb namta aon worn krai krai
Or shed my tears to implore anyone

*Chern khun long tun buncha
Go ahead with your punishment
Jone sohm oura jone sah gae jai
Until it satifies you heart and soul
Mai mee wun tee chun ja rorng hai
I will never cry
Rum rai praw chun mi chai ying jao namta
Because I am not the crying type
Guk kung chun ter guk kung pai
Go ahead and imprison me
Kung tua yah kung hua jai dee gwa
You may imprison my body but not my heart
Yah kung hua jai hai torramarn
Don't confine my heart to cruelty
Hai chun sao sokha
Making me sorrowful
Meun wa chun phen chen dung jum leuy
As if I were a defendent

Repeat *

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
from what i remember from the old version chai and joy are courting and then they later become bf/gf and then engaged and that's around the time aum figures out the aff is not sunsanee and starts his revenge on joy he courts her for many reasons first for revenge and second b/c he becomes friends w/chai and doesn't want him to end up heartbroken like his lil bro but that's according to the old version tho but as for the brown curly hair girl ch3 website description is that she's an ex-flame of chai's who is now a reporter and she still has feelings for him hope this helps :)

thanks for the info...i appreciate it alot...chai looks pretty handsome in here...hopefully joy doesn't play with his heart...i relli do want them to end up happily ever after also....thanks agian.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
when do u guys think that the r scene would happen? at the island or back n the city? i think its probably when they get back to hte city.. but i dont no cuz anything can happen between them on the island...

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm liking this lakorn, it's pretty fast-paced. I love the aggressiveness between the pranangs it's SEXY lol. but I'd NEVER fall in love with someone after they put me thru all that. that's just crazyyy lmao.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
when do u guys think that the r scene would happen? at the island or back n the city? i think its probably when they get back to hte city.. but i dont no cuz anything can happen between them on the island...
jen, you're two-timing. I just saw you at spicy forums. :)

I said at the island at Spicy forums, but I'm gonna take it back and say the city.
You don't want n'ek to avoid the p'ek for the rest of the show. She needs time to warm up to p'ek.
He'll probably get into a jealous rage when he sees her admirers.
I think near the end, probably around ep. 12 there might be an r-scene.

I remember seeing in the previews he's pulling her in.
He is wearing a suit. He only wears suits in the city and jeans and a t-shirt at the island.
Here's a pic.
This might be the beginning of the r-scene.

Request: what's the title of the song at the end? I really like it. Mu links please.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thought i was naughty i guess i met my match in JLR . Ya' girl are soo silly :lol: Catch everything w/ dat cat eye eh ? I bet you there NO r' scene but i'll go ahead and play along and hype up the lakorn a bit . I think the R" scene will be at the island --- just cuz i saw a the scene where Aum thru Aff on the bed :rolleyes:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
anyone know who sings the ending song?
If I can get the name, I can probably find the song.

neena

sarNie Adult
The first episode aired on Tuesday. that's how they do it. For the first week, they air one episode.
Likit Kammethep with ann and mart ended on Monday.
oh i see...damn it!! i wished episode 2 aired already!! i really wanna see it!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aum and Aff is perfect for this role!! Aum, is better off in these type of roles rather then his sappy ones..hehe..loving it!!

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
The original with Likit I do remember watching a while back. As for the one with John and Ning, I had the chance to watch it, but passed. How any director thought that Ning and John would make a good couple.......is whack!