Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
did ya see the telephone in the cottage LMAO . so off the wall hilarious for an intense situation but i love the sarcasm humor who ever idea it is to put the phone there :lol: i almost fall for it tooo . I really thought it work and the n'k goin call 911 ... :loool:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
lol this lakorn is pretty good, i have a feeling, the mute guy is able to talk. lol i didnt see the old version but i just have a feeling that he can talk...haha i think they're doing a good job so far, and Aff is scareaming too much but hey if that was me then i'll be screaming,yelling,and kicking too hahah i cant wait for next episode

tinah

sarNie Coma
i only saw the first part of epi 1. i like how it started off and the opening looks intense. they made the beat of the background intense as well lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol this lakorn is pretty good, i have a feeling, the mute guy is able to talk. lol i didnt see the old version but i just have a feeling that he can talk...haha i think they're doing a good job so far, and Aff is scareaming too much but hey if that was me then i'll be screaming,yelling,and kicking too hahah i cant wait for next episode
haha for me, i would be too scared to scream

onahc

sarNie Elites
i like the shake in aff's voice when she screams, it makes it seem more real, like she's mad but scared at the same time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the mute guy is to good looking in dis version . He suppose to be unattractive but very build in the old version but he have a good heart just a little slow though ----plus the mute guy have an affair w/ P"k ex wife :p . Do'nt know if they goin put dat story in cuz it seen like only 3 ppl on the island hahah unless the monkey is the p'k ex wife haha j/k !

OMG i just watched the opening of the lakorn... man the p'ek is so freaking hott... i was like owweee... and i like the nang'ek she's so freakin pretty.... but i'm likin this lakorn so far can't wait to see more.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
lol the mute guy is hott!! i've seen him in a lot of lakorns but never knew his name, what is it? hahaha whats his name? i like how aum was like " eventhough he is mute he knows what pain is" lol it was something like that.. he said that to aff when aff took the water thingy and hit the mute guy... aum calls him, Ah-Bai? haha idk i forgot

damn sarn :loool:

i like both actors but not too sure if i'll end up watching this, since i already watched most of the old version. agh... i confused. :ph34r:

onahc

sarNie Elites
lol the mute guy is hott!! i've seen him in a lot of lakorns but never knew his name, what is it? hahaha whats his name? i like how aum was like " eventhough he is mute he knows what pain is" lol it was something like that.. he said that to aff when aff took the water thingy and hit the mute guy... aum calls him, Ah-Bai? haha idk i forgot

that's num konggapun.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
now im wondering if that girl mai will play as his ex-wife... because in one of the previews aff was like you don't even have sympathy for your wife or something like that.. now im wondering if she was referring to his ex-wife or to herself? lol i was hoping she was talking about herself

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Wait so Aum already has a wife in this?? Haha i love Aff when she screams cuz it makes it more realistic cuz i know i'd scream like that too :lol: I like how Aff wears nice clothes in here even though shes suppose to be a maid to her cousin, and i have a feeling that when they were young Joy was the one who pushed her into the water in the first place but she probably felt guilty and saved her..

neena

sarNie Adult
now im wondering if that girl mai will play as his ex-wife... because in one of the previews aff was like you don't even have sympathy for your wife or something like that.. now im wondering if she was referring to his ex-wife or to herself? lol i was hoping she was talking about herself
huh?!! aff said that? aum had an ex? who? that jus really confused me...anyway, jus watched the 1st eppy...aum is SOOOOOO EVIL!! I like aff's expression in some parts of the lakorn...she's good!! improved a lot since i last saw her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i guess i'll be the one to pop dat dream cloud then --- i believe it his EX Wife dat she referring too . P"k supposedly is a workaholic back in his marriage days and his wife starve for attention. She have an affair w/ the mute dude . Actually his wife is the one dat started the affair and Pk found out and kick her out the house and he was mad at the mute guy and beat the freak out of him but even though the mute dude does him wrong but he is very loyal to the P"k and stay to serve him . The p'k hate his EX Wife very much . He would scream & curse at her ever time she come around the house haha.