Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
4 episodes probably, I hope not too long. I hate when they do that. I like it when they go back to bangkok and the real dramas gets going.

mokka

sarNie Adult
someone should upload it on youtube... i really wanna watch it

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Wow, P'ek is sadistic. He freaking tied her up at the pier pillars and waited till the tide rose up to her neck before he released her.
What's up with the mute man servant? If your boss is freaking crazy, you should try to help out.
I like it so far.

I could understand where P'ek is coming from. The P'ek raised his little brother and did everything for him. He was like a father to his little brother.
Craziness.

N'rai isn't that bad either, she is just a spoiled little brat who got what she wanted from her lovers and her parents.

numfon

sarNie Adult
i know it a drama but LMAOOOO . Should alway carry ur picture Id w/ you :lol:

haha..i know!!

i'm loving this version.. it goes straight to the point (at least for now) and SO instense!! Aum and Aff are like..always yelling at each other..HAHA! :lol: also, i love how this version of Soraya is more aggressive..^_^ the OST...aaah.. CLASSIC!! i'm so glad they used the same song.. i'm loving this pop/rock version of the song too. =)))))))

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: :lol: she scream to much . i would have shut up and let the mad man kidnap me off to some island somewhere . sure , he got my name wrong but i'll tell him later . The most can happen is he either kill first then R" or R" first den kill later and then we might have a decent conversation after he cool down hahahah

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
She should've told him to look at her ID card or something! But then again if that did happen they'd be no story ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^Lol, typical thai lakorn storyline...pra'ek kidnaps n'ek, they live on an island, then "r" scene, then baby :D .

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hehe so far i love watchin dhis lakorn and its only dhe 1st episode. :)

does anyone kno dhe time slot fo dhis lakorn.
like when it airs each week.. =DD

Aff and Aum make a cute couple ;)

sunisa

:lol: :lol: she scream to much . i would have shut up and let the mad man kidnap me off to some island somewhere . sure , he got my name wrong but i'll tell him later . The most can happen is he either kill first then R" or R" first den kill later and then we might have a decent conversation after he cool down hahahah
u are funny Sarn.i am currently watching this lakorn.it pretty good and p'ek is like a psycho,but i like it.i don't remember if i ever saw it or not but i remember the song.it great.can't wait to see more.