Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i think ken would be good, or chakrit...honestly i think ken and chakrit and ken look like they could be brothers lol..but anyways..i loved oum ruk..they did a good job..and im watching the one with her and andrew right now so, i'll let you guys know my opinion after that lol...everyone here seems to like this andrew guy haha...

"This Andrew guy" LOL!!!!! It would be a dream if he's p'ek..... omgosh, oh they would have so much chemistry together............. makes me depress thinking he's not gonna be in it.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
so do we NOT know the p'ek yet?? I don't see why it's so "top secret"...i'm dying to know here!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil u really want tik ann pair up i wouldn't mind seeing them but i also wouldnt mind seeing andrew i hope we will find out soon i think it's gonna b good pairing dat y they keep it so top secret or else i b so pissed if it was some1 new

PN06

sarNie Egg
Hey guys..will it be Por T.? Is that him?? Can someone translate this? :mellow: Or is this for another lakorn or something?

credit to aomphiyada.com

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hey guys..will it be Por T.? Is that him?? Can someone translate this? :mellow: Or is this for another lakorn or something?

credit to aomphiyada.com
Whoa!!!!!! Por T. never came across my mind!!!!!!! OMG, I was actually hoping for Andrew, but Por T. can definitely play the role!!!!!! He was such a bastard in Barp Ruk....LOL. And I can't believe that Por T. is already working with Ann T. if he is p'ek. PLEASE SOMEONE TRANSLATE and end our misery!!!!!!!!

samanta

sarNie Egg
Jeebers... hmm dnt know if i should be happy or not... I totally love Por T.. but yeah i never expected him to be it.. i was kind of hoping u know like everyone else.. andrew or tik...

But owellz Por t is a great actor and i think he would do an awesome job if he is P'ek.... Miss seeing him being a big meenie anyways.!

calla

sarNie Adult
ok, here is the translate

Even though it didn't mention who will be the pra-nang yet.
but those who stuck at this poll can't run away "Ann-Thongprasom" and the beloved son "Por-Theesadee"
as for this one, its a slap/kiss tpye...

well, since they didn't mention who's the p'ek yet......we still have hope. this article just using their own word...its not even confirm yet.

navy

sarNie Adult
Ann and POR? No way....

I love both of them, but never want them to pair...I mean I want to see Ann with Tik, Andrew or Willy, and Por with Pat, numfon, or any cute rising young actresses.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well we still have hope for other actors since they didnt say who it is yet.. they probaly already chosen someone by now..

por looks too young for anne and i perfer her with actors from her generation or older ones like navy mention
and por goes right with those actresses navy said

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
heck no! I don't mind Por or anything...but i honestly expected someone else. I hope this isnt true and that we're just freaking out for nothing. lol Ann-Andrew/Tik sound uber...if it is Por, they sure have pulled the rug underneath me.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
If he really is p'ek with Ann. I guess. He's really good at Kiss/Slap. hehe
But never imagined him with Ann it should be interesting. But Andrew, it should be him :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont get the article..they said even though the pra'ek isnt mention yet but howcome they made it seem like Por is the pra'ek

Even though it didn't mention who will be the pra-nang yet.
but those who stuck at this poll can't run away "Ann-Thongprasom" and the beloved son "Por-Theesadee"
as for this one, its a slap/kiss tpye...