Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thanks Tinah! I told my mom about it, she can't wait either. :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ann and Tik would be a great pair up. But I like to see Ann and Ken again also....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay Ann finally accepts!!..too bad Ken isnt the pra'ek though :( but something is fishy..Ken rejected the script cuz it was a remake?..Nueng Nai Saung was a remake too..hmm..maybe hes worry that "jum leuy ruk" will bring him and ann closer together.. :lol: since they have alot of cute scenes together..

Credit to Ornjira @ ITL

Anne Accepts "Jum Leuy Ruk"

The public has been cheering for a long time for the upcoming lakorn "Jum Leuy Ruk" that anticipated for a leading cast Ann Thonprasom and Ken Theradeth. But in the end, the charming pra'ek said no to the offer because the lakorn was a remake.

However Nang Ek Ann Thongprasom accepted the lakorn as well as revealing that she has no problem starring alongside any Pra'ek even though she is close with Ken, her formal co star from "Oum Ruk"

"I understand that the fans want me to paired up with Ken again because we starr in "Oum Ruk" together but when I spoke to Ken about this lakorn he said hes still stuck with other work but I accepted this lakorn anyhow because the script is challenging."

"At this point I don't know who is going to replace Ken as the leading Pra'ek but i'm happy to work alonside anybody, theres no problem

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i really wonder who the p'ek is going to be..ti would've been kool to see mr. hottie ken with her again..but then it would be even better to see her with tik..or andrew.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yay Ann finally accepts!!..too bad Ken isnt the pra'ek though :( but something is fishy..Ken rejected the script cuz it was a remake?..Nueng Nai Saung was a remake too..hmm..maybe hes worry that "jum leuy ruk" will bring him and ann closer together.. :lol: since they have alot of cute scenes together..

Credit to Ornjira @ ITL

Anne Accepts "Jum Leuy Ruk"

The public has been cheering for a long time for the upcoming lakorn "Jum Leuy Ruk" that anticipated for a leading cast Ann Thonprasom and Ken Theradeth. But in the end, the charming pra'ek said no to the offer because the lakorn was a remake.

However Nang Ek Ann Thongprasom accepted the lakorn as well as revealing that she has no problem starring alongside any Pra'ek even though she is close with Ken, her formal co star from "Oum Ruk"

"I understand that the fans want me to paired up with Ken again because we starr in "Oum Ruk" together but when I spoke to Ken about this lakorn he said hes still stuck with other work but I accepted this lakorn anyhow because the script is challenging."

"At this point I don't know who is going to replace Ken as the leading Pra'ek but i'm happy to work alonside anybody, theres no problem

Yeah finally, P'Anne will have another lakorn too look forward too! I'll move it to the lakorn section okay.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just read this at T-Intermedia and I am so happy that Anne accepted the role!!!! I really hope they pair a talented pra'ek with her!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx Blue!

ive been waiting ages for her to accept.lol..it took like 3-4 months..now gotta wait for the pra'ek..we'll probaly know soon since Ann already accepted the script

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's suckie that Ken didn't accept the role due to his busy schedule. But sure wouldn't mind seeing Andrew and Ann together.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Is the praek andrew now cuz i mean he's not bad but i prefer to watch ann with ken. they make such a cute couple. too bad. however, i want to know if this will be a good movie, sounds good just by its name. Can't wait!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
It's about time! It took her forever to decide, but I am sure glad Ann didn't reject it like Ken. Definitely my anticipated lakorn for '07!

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Yeah it is indeed fishy that he rejected the lakorn. Because it's a remake?!? WHATEVER!!!!!! C'mon we all know it's because of his gf NOI B.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey Anonymous if you want to know the real reason..check out the news Nat translated :D and Ken said him and anne will probaly have a lakorn together next year :yahoo: thats if both likes the role..there was like some miscommunication between Ken and the producer..

ill just post it here..credit to NAT for the translation!

Ken Favors Ann/Aom

It has been rumored that Ken keeps "len-thua" (playing hard to get) and wouldn't give an answer whether he will act in Jum Learl Ruk with Anne Thongprasom or not. Now Anne has to wait and had been stood up, so Ken came out to explain this situation. He said that the lakorn production did not give him a comfirmation whether they wanted him to be in the lakorn or not, so he didn't wait and accepted other lakorn instead. Although he did guarantee us that next year, there will definitely be a lakorn with him and Anne.

Ken said that no one had seriously contacted him about Jum Learl Ruk "No one contacted me, before this they just send me a summary of the lakorn and they must knew that I wouldn't accept so they disappeared for a while. They didn't know that I had to be the pra'ek, so I haven't heard anything more about it. As for the news saying that Anne was stood up (metaphor : sai bua ror ger) I really don't know anything about this news, because the lakorn crew never contact me back, they never said that it's me that had to be the pra'ek or that they were waiting for me. Right now I've already accepted 2 lakorns, which is "Ruk Nee Huajai Ror Jong" with Janie and "Ruk ter Took Wun" with Aom, these two lakorns already take up 7 days."
We ask him whether it's true that it took him a while to accept Ruk ter Took Wun because he was waiting for Aom to be available.

"It's more like a fun gossip. It's nice that we get to act together again, though everything is up to the right timing and the plot. I can act with anyone, if the viewers think that we're a good pair then that's ok, it's good to act with her again. This means that there's a lot of people waiting to see us together again so if everything works out, then it's no problem. (smile)"

Will you get a chance to act with Anne again, since you've rejected Jum Learl Ruk?

"I think there has to be a chance for me to act with her again next year. If there's no problem, but then we will have to see if I'm interested or not (in the plot/role), because if I'm interested, she might not be, so we don't know. If both of us like it, then that's good, you'll get to see us in a lakorn again."
this news was also translate @ ITL

http://forums.t-intermedia.com/index.php?showtopic=11259

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i am a very big fan of ken...so he said that he will pair up with janie again in "Ruk Nee Huajai Ror Jong"???? yaaahh...i can't wait to see them both again and same as wif Ann.