Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
LoLz is there an article though because the person who posted it could be a fan or could not be a fan...we just don't know. And did Ken state it in the news or confirm that he's not in it? Rumors tend to spread from forum to forum.

And Sarn's correct Neung Nai Seung was a remake and so was Plao Kaew or that lakorn with Cherry! And Ken doesn't want to do a remake? It's funny for him to say it now since he's done some already so I don't know for me personally I have to hear it from him...but then I haven't been online much to know if he said it already....lolz so don't mind me....
fans said he was on a show and he only mention his lakorn with Aom and some other one..but he didnt mention this lakorn(this was before the anouncement of his new lakorn w/janie)..havent heard of any actual news about ken rejecting this script..did he even get offer the script?..cuz theres no news about that either..we just know that ann was offer the script and still reading it now

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
If this is the case, then does anyone know if they have another lakorn coming out with them 2 starring in it?

Im kinda disappointed to hear this...

:(

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
If this is the case, then does anyone know if they have another lakorn coming out with them 2 starring in it?
Not that I know of, but one thing for sure both Ken and Ann won't be co-starring anytime soon.

Just found out from Nat who found out from Ch.3 Ken's fanclub that Ken really rejected this lakorn. But rumor says that pra'ek is look-krueng and that has acted in lakorns and movies, so my guess is Andrew Gregson. I so hope is true. Wanted these two to co-star for the longest time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Just found out from Nat who found out from Ch.3 Ken's fanclub that Ken really rejected this lakorn. But rumor says that pra'ek is look-krueng and that has acted in lakorns and movies, so my guess is Andrew Gregson. I so hope is true. Wanted these two to co-star for the longest time.
i sooo hope its Andrew!!..i have a feeling its him..who else would suit this role out of the luk krueng actor from ch3 besides Andrew..as long as Andrew is the p'ek then i dont mind if ken isnt :D cuz Andrew/Ann has never been paired up before

I'm pretty sure Ann will accept the script cuz she said she wanted to be in a kiss/slap drama..and this lakorn is perfect.. :wub:

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Hmmm...i find it funny rarely odd that out of no where ken rejected the lakorn...and and since the n'ek is supposedly Ann T. I kinda think Noi kinda has something to do with ken's decision on not accepting the lakorn. Plus his excuse 4 not wanting to do a remake is well lame 2 me. i mean it's not like he hasn't been in 1 b4.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
^^ thats true, and maybe the fact that the fans wants him and ann to get together in real life has to do with it too, and he doesnt want anymore rumors..por Noi...oh well, Ann and Ken are cuter. haha

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Yea i think that might be the case, too. He is insecure about it thats why. He knows for a fact that ANNE and HIM look cute together.

:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken is probaly worry for noi..cuz all the rumors going around about him and ann..and since this lakorn is gonna have alot of kiss/slap..theres definatly gonna be more rumors if ken accepted the script..oh well..i want to see andrew with ann :D it would definatly be a hot hit!

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Lol....damn right he better know that him and Ann look good 2gether! I don't c what's the big deal is i mean it's just ACTING, right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol....damn right he better know that him and Ann look good 2gether! I don't c what's the big deal is i mean it's just ACTING, right?
maybe half of the acting is real :wub:

anyway..so which actor is luk-krueng from ch3..theres Willy,Bee Bandith,Aon S, Andrew
either of these pra'ek would be find by me :D but i think andrew will definatly suit the role more..

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay its confirm that Ken isnt the Pra'ek

credit to Ornjira @ ITL for the news

The lastest Issue of Star Album revealed that the Pra'ek for this lakorn is Caucasion, tall, built, handsome, and starred in both movies and lakorns before

this will start shooting in the early next year

i have a strong feeling its Andrew!!!..since ann and him has done a photoshoot together..

I think Ann already accepted the script cuz they didnt say she reject it.

navy

sarNie Adult
okay its confirm that Ken isnt the Pra'ek

credit to Ornjira @ ITL for the news

The lastest Issue of Star Album revealed that the Pra'ek for this lakorn is Caucasion, tall, built, handsome, and starred in both movies and lakorns before

this will start shooting in the early next year

i have a strong feeling its Andrew!!!..since ann and him has done a photoshoot together..

I think Ann already accepted the script cuz they didnt say she reject it.
If Andrew for real, I'll thank tv3 for do such a great favor to their fans....

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
If it's andrew why won't they just come out and say it's him? Instead they have to say caucasian, tall, built, handsome...blah blah blah. Has willy been in a movie b4? I don't want the praek 2 be him.
Darnit KEN :angry: ! U had the opportunity to torture Ann(if she's the n'ek)lol... and now it's gone!!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling

maybe half of the acting is real
Lol, Tinah. That's probably why he rejected "Jum Leur Ruk" cuz too much of kissings with Ann that he's afraid he can't hold back his strong urge for her then he ends up "r'ping" Ann off the script. :D :D :D

I totally have a strong feelings the pra'ek for this lakorn is Andrew.