Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i am so anxious to know when anne will come out with a new lakorn!..still waiting to hear more news..she said she has been offered alot of script but still hasnt read it yet..also, she called ken to ask him about Jam Leuy Ruk.. :D i want to see ken/anne pair up with a new written script though

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was so cute of Ann calling Ken up about "Jum Leur Ruk." But gosh, confirm it already, Ken and Ann. :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmmm i want anne to be in p'kai new project "ruk lae sanae laung" the title sounds good..and its p'kai lakorn so its gurantee to be good..

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
But as we know that the next p'ann lakorn will be p'Ken as the pr'ek, it's the most important for me but when i reflect clearly i would like them to act in the new write lakorn not a remark because i don't want to heard people compare it to the old version as they did for Taepangkorn.

navy

sarNie Adult
annthongprasom said:
But as we know that the next p'ann lakorn will be p'Ken as the pr'ek, it's the most important for me but when i reflect clearly i would like them to act in the new write lakorn not a remark because i don't want to heard people compare it to the old version as they did for Taepangkorn.
[post="153167"][/post]​
Agree....

I found Taepangkorn and Kou Kum new version were two of my best lakorns. I love Ann as always, and start to be Benz's fans since then........

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree!..theres too many remakes for this lakorn already

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Anne and Ken needs to confirm for us fans already...wanna see them again in a kiss slap type of lakorn but DRAMA!

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to nat for the translation!

วันที่ 09 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2549 ปีที่ 16 ฉบับที่ 5732

คอลัมน์ มายาสะเทือน
-แฟนละครตบจูบเตรียมเฮ เมื่อช่อง 3 นำละคร "จำเลยรัก" มาทำใหม่ มอบหน้าที่ให้ "เจ๊จิ๋ม-มยุรฉัตร" จัดการ วางตัวพระนาง "เคน-ธีรเดช" กะ "แอน ทองประสม" อีกหน แต่จะออกหัวหรือก้อยต้องรอลุ้น

Lakorn fans of slap and kiss type of lakorn get ready, because Ch3 had brought back the lakorn "Jum Learl Ruk" to be re-make. They gave this project to Khun Jim Mayurachat, and are setting the pra'nang to be Ken Theeradeth and Anne Thongprasom once again, but we don't know yet how the results will come out, so be ready.

it sounds pretty much confirm!..i think they are just waiting for ann/ken's resonse..im sure both will accept..well hopfully :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Khun Jim Mayurath was the lady in Jao Sao Prissana she played Chatchai's mother...she also cast Num with Anne in Taepangkorn...which by the way was a CH3 production under Makers Group Production....not RS Promotion like stated in some places...and the proof is in the opening credit to Taepangkorn...just have to catch it...right Tinah ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun Jim Mayurath was the lady in Jao Sao Prissana she played Chatchai's mother...she also cast Num with Anne in Taepangkorn...which by the way was a CH3 production under Makers Group Production....not RS Promotion like stated in some places...and the proof is in the opening credit to Taepangkorn...just have to catch it...right Tinah
right na! :D didnt she also produce aya ruk?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok ok, i can see that we are a lil hesitant on the fact that it has been remade so many times....

but this one is a classic...i can never get bored of it...and it's always interesting to see different actors take on "recycled" roles. all actors and actresses have their own take on the characters they are given...even tho some may be minimal in portraying these roles well...who cares, because my ANN THONGPRASOM iwill outshine all of them. LMAO she is so super talented, and i know that she will be able to make this role "her own". GO ANN!!! WOOHOO!!!

...umm...of course, this is assuming she takes on the role with ken too...lol...

GO ANN!! 555

p.s. i hope i made sense...