Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh, Aum shows signs of interest in Aff alright! The shows, he's always joking with her but she's never responding. :huh: So of course, Aum has to save his pride too. :lol: Dude, it's Aff! If only Aff shined the Green Light no doubt, Aum would stray from Pinky. ^_^

Gosh, I just sooooo hope that Aff would break from her bubble because Aum is already as energetic around her as possible! Go Aff, fall in love with Aum. :p
Damn her.
If she can just show some attention to Aum.
Then they'll be off together.
Yah! Me too.
Break it! Break it! And go love Aum.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Prisna: Darling, your artwork is making me teary! ^_^ I totally LOVE it.

LalaTsab: Who knows, Aff's boyfriend is known to be a pimp so Aum is always a possibility.

sulad

sarNie Adult

LalaTsab: Who knows, Aff's boyfriend is known to be a pimp so Aum is always a possibility.
Oooh! Really.
:yahoo:
That means there is somehow hopes.
HEHEHE.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
aff is mature, but who knows she might just look like it, but really she may not. pus, i think some people know how to portray themselves being serious when they have too and being in diff situation.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Prisan: love the art work, you are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

So, I just watched it on YT and my heart was beating soooo fast when it came on. I don't understand all of it very well but with everybody helping out on this thread I pretty much was able to put it all together. One sad part, I started tearing up (I can't cry bc I'm work right now) and I felt so bad for them...I'm going to rewatch everything again when I get home. I just couldn't stay away!!! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
aff is mature, but who knows she might just look like it, but really she may not. pus, i think some people know how to portray themselves being serious when they have too and being in diff situation.
That's true so hopefully, Aum and Aff had LOTS of fun behind the scenes. Hopefully, they will show some out takes and mess ups towards the end.

donna

sarNie Adult
man i love this episode! he trying so hard to get her to forgive him. so sweet... his facial expressions are so sincere. but i'm with her tho. he did all them bad things to her. i wouldn't forgive him that easily either haha. gotta get some revenge of my own in too!

man i so love this lakorn and have that jlr fever with all of you guys too! ^_^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love every Harit/Soriya moment in episode 8!!!

and i finally got to see his reaction when he found out she wasn't Sansanee... can't wait for more episodes!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
gosh i havent been in here and yall added 10 more pages to 206 :lol:
the JLR FEVER :p
anywho i thought this scene Sansanee is stalker-tYPE :loool:

alll stalkin Harit doin his jog along the beach. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, they will focus in on Harit and So a lot more because I've noticed, they've been sharing a lot of screentime with Tawatchai and Sun now. :angry:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, Aum shows signs of interest in Aff alright! The shows, he's always joking with her but she's never responding. :huh: So of course, Aum has to save his pride too. :lol: Dude, it's Aff! If only Aff shined the Green Light no doubt, Aum would stray from Pinky. ^_^

Gosh, I just sooooo hope that Aff would break from her bubble because Aum is already as energetic around her as possible! Go Aff, fall in love with Aum. :p
As a lady, Aff maybe have to ppl herself as a mature person, who know she might be a outgoing person, but it just hidden somewhere, Hope one day shine out! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh at the part where Harit found out and run to Soyia and told her now he believe her HAHAH about time !!! Then Soyia let out dat sigh of relief ^^ but in trembling way as if she should be happy but yet it to late ....sooo sad

As a lady, Aff maybe have to ppl herself as a mature person, who know she might be a outgoing person, but it just hidden somewhere, Hope one day shine out! :D
i think they look good together but they are so differ one mature the other like is outgoing . i don't think it will work out lolllz

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, I hope my artwork could rising the temperature of your FEVER! :p

Wonder how Aff's boyfriend known to be a pimp, that crack me up,:loool: compare to Aum, he is more a pimp. :loool:

Prisan: love the art work, you are so talented! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the comment, and you are welcome. ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh at the part where Harit found out and run to Soyia and told her now he believe her HAHAH about time !!! Then Soyia let out dat sigh of relief ^^ but in trembling way as if she should be happy but yet it to late ....sooo sad
i think they look good together but they are so differ one mature the other like is outgoing . i don't think it will work out lolllz
I wish it work out for them, Aum could need someone mature cuz to keep him dl. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
.... I SO want the saxophones tune dat was play in the lakorn ....it sound so lovely ..sad...moody

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HERE ANOTHER ARTWORK FROM ME TO JLR FEVER
where do you get all the lakrons pictures? i only find little ones that are pixeled! can your give me the link or somthing I've been awanting to make graphics...... too.....
Sarahvang, here are some of Aum and Aff, they are so cute. :wub: I found the pictures at Taksaorn Fanclub!