Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
They're on my mind 24/7 - SECRETLY praying that there will be another reunion of them soon (as p'Aff said she will not leave this job)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I still can't believe the fact that she is actually married now! When I watched to be loved video, I really imagining Aum there. So the Khun Suek, I imagining Aff to replace the nang ek there. T_T I need someone to help me to wake up!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh, to think 4 years already passed.. :(
and ateam has their own loved ones...
sigh they'll still be my number koo kwan in my heart <3

anyways, just sharing a jlr music box note-ish my sis and i made/played hehe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPH3mx1ZKIc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My sister introduced me to Jumleuy Ruk and since then Thai lakorns become my favorite series.

Aff will be my forever favorite actress and I will sorely miss her when it is time for her to leave ET.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss Aff!!! This is probably one of my favorite works from her other than Botan Gleep Sudtai. Aff come back!!! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hahaha . I remember Aff said that Gayu doesn't like girls , he only like Aum . Wasn't there a scene where she give Gayu a banana ? 

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mahalo, at first I thought YLC would at least beat Sawan Biang (over 700 pages) if it can't beat JLR. But then, that lakorn was such a disappointment. So frustrated.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was already 40 pages worth of Ken/Ann spam lol until Aum and Aff got casted. It sorta of died down and then BAM it quickly escalated when it aired its first episode. I swear pages were flying at least 10 pages per day since it started airing, on air date it doubled. And then lakorn ended with 300 something pages. Then we have the JLR sisters who spammed at least 1000 pages lol seriously I stopped commenting around the 500 because pages were soaring like crazy with page war. Rahut-Rissaya spammed about 20 pages consecutively by herself a few times. I remembered it because someone reported her for spamming LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
And then someone translated the magazine spoiler , that there going be an rscene in the upcoming episode , the thread pretty much blow up from there Hahaha....we were naughty girls. 

cecilia

Staff member
We have the best people in the house during JLR days .. BEST TRANSLATOR/SUBBER, BEST SPOILER, BEST SPAMMER, BEST OF THE BEST .. even have the FIRST JLR sisters made and yes, we made SARNWORLD history with FANFICTION FEVER -- that took off b/c of ATEAM too :wub:

Forgot to mention .. Photoshop/graphic design took off for a lot of us starters then too :p
I miss those days! Nowaday, lakorn are just blah blah blah .. hype up and die down.  Nothing will beat JLR again.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hahaha...and we were younger back then in 2008. Wishbone probable married and had kids by now lollll. We did had the best of the best. And yes. JLR started the fanficion , that how strong the fever were haha. Even though I was gone for nearly 5 years,when I return the first thing I done was re watch JLR haha. It would be hard to get that type of fever for a lakorn now a days. It been 6 years, knowing how Thai entertainment is , there might be a remake in 4 more years ! I hope all the retire JLR sister be back then!