James Ma New Updates

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma at today's event
I'm the first person to watch this video :dance1:  :dance1:  :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgF7IaGic0&feature=youtu.be

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG James already graduating from Assumption University on Nov 22    :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  So proud of him  :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma's manager posted on IG that he will have a movie Its called Micro Love, a romantic, sci-fi, fantasy, comedy. The actress is Korean singer and actress Eun Jung. Fans are excited for it.
It will start filming at the end of this year. In 2016 it will be released  :D
translation by mameaw

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya posted these pics.

Even though u had work today u still came to see me at 5.30 in the morning! I appreciate it so much thank u my dearest James

Step

Mrs James Ma
James graduation
‪#‎AUNews‬ Congratulations to AU Graduation Class of XLIII, the Commencement Exercises will be held at Queen Sirikit Convention Center on Nov. 22, 2015. This year, James Ma (Thai Actor), one of the AU Graduates from Bachelor of Arts in Business English, made the decision to study in ABAC MBA (Tourism Management) due to start in January 2016 .

ขอแสดงความยินดีกับบัณฑิตใหม่เอแบครุ่นที่ 43 ที่จะรับปริญญาในวันที่ 22 พ.ย. 58 เร็วๆนี้ ล่วงหน้านะครับ ..ปีนี้ น้องเจมส์มาร์ นักแสดงช่อง 3 หนึ่งในว่าที่บัณฑิตป้ายแดงจากคณะศิลปศาสตร์ เอกสาขาวิชาภาษาอังกฤษธุรกิจ ซึ่งสัปดาห์นี้ได้มารับชุดครุยบัณฑิต และพร้อมสมัครเรียนต่อปริญญาโท ‪#‎MBA‬ การจัดการท่องเที่ยวของเอแบคเลยทันที...อีกหนึ่งตัวอย่างรุ่นพี่ที่ตั้งใจเรียนจนสำเร็จการศึกษา ซึ่งแอดมินเองก็เชื่อว่าพวกเราทุกคนก็ทำได้ครับ!

cr as tagged

Great that he's finally graduating but he's still going to apply to get a Master's Degree like Nadech and Yaya lol. I just hope he accepts a lot of lakorn and offers despite school.