James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I try Translate in the news of Japan in Thai Festival 2016 , James Jirayu if I mistaken for my poor English , very sorry hhhh

http://www.thaich.net/thaistars/james_jirayu.htm

James Jirayu exclusive interview [17th Thailand Festival 2016] May 20, 2016

May 14 -15, 2016. "Thailand Festival" is also the annual this year was held at the Tokyo Yoyogi Park! Although celebrities of Thailand have gathered again this year, in particular, was a lot of attention is, Thai superstar to Japan CD debut in June this year, James Jirayu.

Now he's just 22 years old, he debuted the first in Thailand in 2013, Only broadcast for the first time, he became a star in the blink of an eye. He currently works as a variety of actor, singer and model.

Activities in Japan from last year to start, he appeared in the "Tokyo Girls Collection" the second and the same year in Thai drama "You only I Love You" is in on-air in the BS-TBS. Furthermore debut single is "Loving you Too much" of national star Bird Thongchai that everyone know, Tsunku lyrics of Japanese is lyrics, also already topicality excellent! Such him to "Thailand Hyper Links" has made an exclusive interview! (May 14 at the "Thailand Festival" the main stage back)

[17th Thailand Festival 2016]

State of live in the 17th Thailand Festival 2016]

James Jirayu

Very popular actor who became famous in the TV drama "Supabburut-Juthathep" series. A lot of attention in the wake of the appearance to this work, and appeared in a number of drama gained popularity. James has won the Best Actor award at the major contest in the past. Also, he had a successful of single-concert from the fact that sang the drama theme song. Other currently he is the presenter to introduce the tourist and the latest fashion of Japan, in June 2016 has also decided CD debut in Japan. In addition, starring drama "You only I Love You" has been aired by the BS TBS every Sunday from April. (From Thailand Festival official site)

Chance of debut

- Please tell us about your feelings is to debut in Japan of This June

JJ : I am very happy. Made appearances in this "Thailand Festival" is an honor although everyone of Japanese do not even know Thai, and or me remember hard, I am delighted to welcome well taken care of in Japan before the debut event.

- James, I think you have the change your life in the entertainment industry of Thai. It looks like a picture on Facebook of you are going to be in the eye of the president (P’PIK) , whether it was a Facebook of any content?

JJ : I was just posted it up by the usual normal self shooting. And then Mr. Pik (president of the Thailand office) told me to find me.

- But it is amazing. Lucky, it it was a chance to become as much as possible to the star.

JJ : I'm thinking it was very lucky.

Topics preeminent Japanese debut

- And three years to debut in Thailand, it's not so long time right? And yet, what do you think about that immediately decided Japan CD debut?

JJ : I think that was get a very good chance. Last year 2015 was a variety of study to stay in Japan for two months. I am feeling very nervous right now that was ahead of the debut.

- Did you any study?

JJ : Japanese and, I studied dance, song, also Japanese culture. Now I'm making a song of Japanese lyrics.

- but this debut Tsunku ,who was lyrics written, it is amazing.

JJ : It it is very happy that I am making the lyrics to Tsunku ,is an honor. This song is originally a song of Mr. Bird Thongchai, it's fun very famous song in Thailand. Tsunku had also according to the melody, it gave me made a very fun lyrics.

Between worked of Japan and Thailand, Do You think it have different?

- Make a reservation sales of CD and photo album will be released on June 29 in the Thailand Festival of the venue, but it is I've been shooting a fan and Selphie two-shot photo?

JJ : In came a lot of fans, was able to spend a fun time with you.

--It was good! Although I think that the work or the other many times in Japan, I wish here is different in Japan and Thailand of the work, and the fact that, have you ever puzzled?

JJ : it is time is really neat that (laughs) increments minute of Japan!
- Still ... (laughs).

- I think we also appeared in the Tokyo Girls Collection? Did you think?

JJ: But Tokyo Girls Collection is I appeared twice, when for the first time in I was trembling feet to too much tension. ... Because it was the first time that three of thousands of people came out to here

- Did you heared that peoples cheer the voice?

JJ : Yes. When I'm walking down the runway, it really was glad me to everyone cheering.

If you see James Jirayu, you Kakeyoro! (sorry I don’t understand word of Japanese)

- Japanese fans how difference with Thai fans ? when saw you

JJ : Thailand fans three years follow me since I debuted, because it was together forever, such as another family. But High school girl in Japan, had been screaming Innovation "If Ke ーーー!" Look much me but to not you come over here, it have only voice (laughs). Please, come over the voice.

Ah,that right I was a Japanese But I have seen famous people. But do not dare to approach capricious
JJ : Really? I thought that really do not unusual (laughs).

- The direction of Thailand's fans, come to you and scream at you. You want them to do that.

JJ : Come on

- James is innovative Screamed and ran into him.

Please come! Let's say hello!

- Do you have a message to you.

It is being broadcast in the "You just I Love You" is BS-TBS. Ladies and gentlemen, please by all means check. Since June 29 (Wednesday) to the debut single and First photo album is released at the same time, there please come check also. My activities in Japan, is by all means want to cheer form you guys. (In Japanese) Best regards Onegaishimasu.

[Interviewer Yoshida Saiitoguchi莉]

Last edited:

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I try Translate in the news of Japan in Thai Festival 2016 , James Jirayu if I mistaken for my poor English , very sorry hhhh

Ah,that right I was a Japanese But I have seen famous people. But do not dare to approach capricious
JJ : Really? I thought that really do not unusual (laughs).

- The direction of Thailand's fans, come to you and scream at you. You want them to do that.

JJ : Come on

- James is innovative Screamed and ran into him.

[Interviewer Yoshida Saiitoguchi莉]
Thank you May! I've quoted/highlighted my favorite part where he said he wants fans to come to him! Like the interviewer, I am always cautious and shy to approach celebrities, but Nong JJ looks and sounds down to earth enough that I would probably find the nerve to go up to him and say hi. Maybe even sneak in a hug. Haha.

Stepp

sarNie Egg
Hi P'May and P'Greta. How are you both??? I missed you both. How are you Teeruksamur?? I missed all the updates of JJ in 3 months lol I will be active again

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Wwwowww finally y are comeback already. Good news for us hhh missing y so much too. Have a nice day. Nong Stepp and everyone. But if I mistaken , why are y new account? Or not sorry if y don't like to answer me, all right however I so happy thaty come back!!!! Talk a lot again

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I translate already , tried to the best as I can for you guys it is very good bout news of JJ and Yohji
http://anngle.org/th/j-entertainment/jamesjiyohji.html

"James Ji × Yoji" The ingredients that conflicts but mellow
Jun 9, 2016 Aya
Entertainment Fashion .

The first I just to say, I never Khunchai Putthipat series before also never saw all the drama that James Jirayu Tangsrisuk played yet, I don't understand why he is popular or "James Fever" I know just he is a young pretty-face one and who of the cast of a new wave of younger, free view TV Channel One. It was quite a surprise to hear he will "Go Japan" of James despite starting from signed with record label Universal Music Japan in Japan, small size, but when viewed from the Tata Young ever released album
"I Believe" that her song up in Oricon Chart with had concerts in Japan. (Perhaps with the exception of Golf - Mike or girl band Neko Jump did not have the full album in Japan) James is the artist's first male of Thailand was chosen to market in Japanese seriously also he is under the supervision of team of the Japanese fully whether with ability or image. It's not easy at a young age as him will to work with Japan who to be named the most stringent and continue to simmer until pulled out of James's potential the fully.
But the real excitement began with a marketing plan and a wonderful vision of team of James Ji development with a new fashion magazine optimum (L'Optimum) that brought he working with Yohji Yamamoto , including working with renowned fashion photographer as Leslie Kee , called the addition of famous from drama already but he trying to tear late in the fashion of James Ji (Even referred to ever walk through before)
Create a subsonic impact in the medium level. It is the paves the way to an exciting future for him very much.

James Ji with Yohji: conflict, but perfect.
When I first time to heard the news that James Ji joining designer Yohji Yamamoto,who is known that he was raw and topper (think outside the box). I was wonder maybe because my views or image of James is a man (Khunchai) spotless from the drama that fueled flows extremely well so I don't think James will be presentation clothes and ideas of an impulsive streak raw Yoji out or how to presentation? but he did. Especially It was found behind the collaboration of them because Yohji feel the first since found James that he was a young boy charming and feel like James is personal. Makes I curious fashion across species will come out in any form.

Yohji Yamamoto famous designer.
Yohji not designed clothes to appease anyone and seem to too hard in understand with inner of him. But I think that this is one designer who redefined with fashion because Yohji growth with misery of the Japanese during World War II. His father died in the war and l
leaving a young son to grow up alone with his mother. Yohji is bound to melancholy very special so then his clothes is mostly black and mysterious ghostly figure, but it creates a poetically stylized lines and exotic look immediately knew that I without a successor that it is Clothes of Yohji Yamamoto.

Cool and the one other core of Yohji is..He does not believe in gender roles, not believe in the man or woman. He believed that women did can men's clothing. And clothes should not be gender divide. Yohji says his clothes for women who have confidence in themselves, Commitment to what they do and have sexy glamor of ingenuity in itself rather than face shape or skin. And for men who know what they like annd it is one's own. What is hidden in the design a raw, impulsive of Yohji was a dreamy romantic, seductive, mysterious and beautiful, which also has a passion for him art. He believes the key and value of ultramodern is challenging to innovate the traditional society and creating the new thing. It is more than fashion, Yohji's work is truly an art.

After making a name as a designer in Japan. Yohji began to become a world-class designer of the early 80th which marks the golden age of Japanese fashion overseas. Yohji was one of the first to pave the way for the Japanese art of costume to be accepted throughout the world. The works of Yohji was loved by critics who praise his courage in presenting clothes of Yohji. Including a favorite fashionistas are boring with the beauty of traditional unbearable said that if someone hates his clothes on, it's very hates. But someone who falls madly in love with it, and articulates a fan of Yohji steadfastly and faithful.

Surely that is not a simple mission in presented cloths of Yohji, but it appears that James JI can did it ,was incredible good so surprised. Also on the runways of Paris fashion week will not be easy, and then to convey emotions that vary from his role in the drama altogether, it is a challenge, indeed. It is a glad to the professionalism of the team's Yohji that can invented a sweet personality of Janmes Ji with contrast clothes that looked raw and Barbarian topper to come out looking good. And pulls out a beautiful blend & cool to see James Ji and clothing look fit perfectly. No more and too a little

I began to understand why James is "Fever".

Also selected to James Ji. A mixture of sweetness wearing clothes with stripes Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo face of world-renowned in Comme Des Garçons brand, it also conveys a sense of implication of the Yohji. He had a couple in the Golden Age of the two designers. The couple's love blooming in Paris. It's the ideal woman of Yohji. And both seem to convey the inspiration to each other. Clothes are a mixture of both during Rei and Yohji. Clothes on the body of Yohji and It's a face of Rei Along with his signature itself , this show that conveys the romantic hidden in his aggressive. James as was a media to convey that feeling as well.
The rumor that them have the chance meet and may return to orbit work together again in the future. And I hope that the experience James has worked with artists and professionals in the global scale that will make him a great actor and very talented artists in the days ahead. Not only is James Ji But following the arts and entertainment of Thailand and Japan, it may be closer together. have good works together for track. It is gratifying that Thailand and Japan will be able to connect to each other through the cooperation of culture that reflects the beauty of humanity is international.
The L'Optimum Thailand The Talks.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was not able to log in now I got my old account. I missed you all and missed JJ too
Wwwowww finally y are comeback already. Good news for us hhh missing y so much too. Have a nice day. Nong Stepp and everyone. But if I mistaken , why are y new account? Or not sorry if y don't like to answer me, all right however I so happy thaty come back!!!! Talk a lot again
Hi N'Stepp! Miss you too, how's it going?

sarNie Adult
Oh my I haven't been here since FOREVER! How is everybody? I hope you're all doing well.

James hasn't been as visible lately (and by that I mean his sched has normalized by now and he apparently has more time to go to college and actually hang out with his friends, etc.) which I think is a good thing, although a lot of his fans have been bugging him to post in his twitter or IG so we know what he's up to and if he's okay, etc. Well, basically, yes, our boy JJ is okay.

His album, with 2 tracks, will proceed with its launch on 29 June 2016. The two tracks are the Japanese covers of "Loving you Too Much" ("Too Much, So much, Very Much" of Bird Thongchai) and "Kimi Dake I love You", the Japanese version of his single for Ruk Sud Rit. His photobook on the other hand will be on sale by 8 July 2016. Not sure yet if he'll be in Japan for the launch of the Photobook, but definitely he'll be going to Japan to promote his single under Universal Music Japan.

As you may well know, Yai Sanaeha with Taew was cancelled due to production and script problems, but we all remain optimistic that James Ji and Taew will have a project soon!

Back in twitter, I posted a picture of JJ's character's sheet. I am posting it here just in case you guys might be interested in it (you have to zoom).

Ohoho! I wonder what character JJ would have to play next? Which character is your favorite?

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody!! James Ji's single was released in Japan last 29 June 2016. The song may be purchased from iTunes Japan here: https://t.co/UOv5aO8vai (In case you can't purchase it, you can listen to the audio sample). there is also a teaser video posted in youtube, here:

we are still waiting for the youtube upload of the full version (where he will kill you with his love stares, by the way! Hahahaha)

Well, anyway, i tried to transcribe the Romaji lyrics here (with the help of @twinkle_tonyo the twitter club of JJ and also the BerryZ lyrics, by the way, the version sung by JJ was edited by the songwriter Tsunku.

(Disclaimer: Please forgive me if there are mistakes! I am not a native Japanese speaker! :()

loving you too much,
so much, very much right now
kimi ni honki de muchuu jan
kono koi zettai hanasanai
loving you tonight oh my my my my my mine
mou zenbu wo sasagetai
taihen tsurai aenai day and night

shitsuren tte tsurai ne
oochikonda ano koro
imade mo mata waraenai WOW WOW

kodoku tte tsurai ne
tomodachi mo tsurenaide
samishii yoru ni nomi komarechau WOW WOW

totsuzen sugiru kedo
USO mitai na MAJI
shougeki na deai ren'ai MODO zenkai

loving you too much
mou zenbu wo sasagetai

Hajimattara zenkai
kimi ni natte shikata ga nai
raishuu nanyoubi ni aeru no WOW WOW

dare ni minaretate mo haya kini hashinai
koi wa subarashii ren'ai MODO zenkai

loving you too much,
daisuki suki YABAI jyan
kono mama zettai hanasanai
mou kon'ya wo sasagetai

-rap-

Oh yeah too much so much very much
Oira ni mou haru ga kita yo E ni naru!
Marude DORAMA no you na jinsei wa kita shitte nakatta kedo
kono oira ni mou haru ga kita
Kamisama ni tayoru wake ja nai kedo
Shiawase KIIPU shitai yo (I got love)
Yakimochi ni yakimoki bakari dakedo (ai ga katsu)
Ai no saijoukyuu to wa dou iu no ka (misete ageru)
Kyouun no oira saikou na (shunkan FOREVER!)

loving you too much,
mou zenbu wo sasagetai

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Kimi dake I LOVE YOU
------------------

ushinatta mama wasureteita ai
oshiete kureta ne
kakushinshitanda kimi wa sobaniiru
nani ga okoroutomo

kimi ga irukarakoso FEEL ALIVE
kimi wa boku no ai yuiitsu no PEACE

Eiein no hatemade, kimi dake I LOVE YOU
Shinjite iiyo kimochi wa yuruganai
kono shinjitsu I LOVE YOU kimi shikainai
kimi no ai iijo ni taisetsuna mono nantenai

boku no koukai wa kimi wo kanashimase komaraseta koto sa
korekara wa konna ayamachi wa shinai kokoroni chikau yo

kimi ga irukarakoso FEEL ALIVE
kimi wa boku no ai yuiitsu no PEACE

Again thank you to our twitter friends for the Romanization! I will try to translate the two songs asap, although by the rate I'm going, i think someone would be able to do it before me. hahaha. HAPPY SINGING EVERYBODY!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh Thank You Nong Greta for your effort if I have free time I will practice , and Hello everyone hope guys are fine. Although now my employee be comeback again but I still busy a bit Recently I know one of Japanese she is very very kindly and so cute and mostly I ask her often for information of JJ and I want to share in this thread , look here it is comment in blog of Tsubku!! To Jirayu cr. @kakepeee2

http://s.ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-12164241589.html
Good!(128)Comments(5)Reblog(1)
Berryz-Kobo remaked very popular song "TOO MUCH SO MUCH VERY MUCH" in Thailand.Berryz-Kobo sang this song in Japanese for portraying lyric in girl's viewing.But now young man,he is very popular star in Thailand,release a song in Japanese,so I written lyric in Japanese as man's viewing in this time.

I written lyric while thinking we must need multi sense now around the world.If you aren't happy now,but sometime we get opportunity of meeting somebody and then,maybe flower as a human being then.This song's lyric is such a "straight love song".
He will love somebody and meet many people in the future,but now,first,I want him to love Japanese people each other!I finished to write this song keeping such a mind!
The other day I saw him,and I think he is a very nice person and more he learns Japanese.What is more he can speek daily conversation in Japanese.I was really impressd him but then I think Japanese stars are left behind more and more if not react on internationalization...→
By the way,I got a lot of things,when I met him,so if we have opportunity for releasing second single,then while feeling many things,I wanna go to Thailand.This time is such a moment that I had such a feeling.
Please hear his tender voice closely!<fin>

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

so jealous that peoples at Airport and Noodle Store ka (TRANS)‏@Kimberley_OFP
อิจฉาคนที่สนามบินและคนที่ร้านเตี๋ยวค่ะ #jirayu_jj #คิมเบอร์ลี่ #บ่วงหงส์
JJ was comeback from Shoot Bueng Hong Drama on 4 July

CR. ON PICS

Yesterday of FB LIVE on Krobkroalakorn3 (the questions paper in his hand already)

Y GUYS CAN LOOK JJ IN HERE
จบเเล้วน่ารักมากกกกไปดูย้อนหลังในเพจเลยยค่ะ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1035925189854874&id=291075101006557

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the news P'May! As promised, here is the translation for "Loving You Too Much" - I would like to apologize beforehand though, as I am not a native Japanese speaker and I heavily relied on the dictionary :(. I apologize already if there are some mistakes. Also, for the rap part, I incorporated the translation of the BerryZ version as the lyrics are the same, except for the pronoun used (which was changed from "watashi" to "Oira" - which is the "I" used by a young man) So without further ado, here it is:

Loving you too much, so much very much right now
I am seriously fascinated with you
I cannot shake off this love
Loving you tonight oh my my my my my mine
Now I want to give you my all
it's dreadfully heartbreaking, I cannot see you day and night

It’s hard to be heartbroken, right
It was a depressing time
Yet again, I still cannot smile, WOW WOW

Solitude is tough, right
Friends are also unsympathetic
I was engulfed by the lonely night WOW WOW

Yet unexpectedly it passed
Unbelievable (Lit: Seriously like a joke)
The shocking chance meeting sent me to a revitalizing Love Mode

I began to be revitalized
I cannot help but be with you
What day of next week will I get to see you WOW WOW

If seen by anyone, I no longer care
This love is splendid, revitalizing me into a Love Mode

loving you too much, so much, very much right now
I love you so much it’s ridiculous
As it is I will definitely not let go
I want to give you tonight

-rap-
Oh yeah! Too much, so much, very much
Spring has come to me as well
Becoming a picture, this drama-esque life
Is not something I had expected, but
Spring has come to me as well!
Though I have no reason to rely on God
I really want to keep this happiness, (I got love)
Even though all I do is fret about my jealousy, (love will win)
If you wonder what the best kind of life would be like, (I'll show you)
This moment is me in my prime, (so lucky I am, forever!)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

sarNie Adult
Hello hello! My kababayan Maricon and Meredo. P'May, I'll try to translate the Japanese article when I find the time this week. I have just been sleeping a lot lately. hahaha Sorry.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello hello! My kababayan Maricon and Meredo. P'May, I'll try to translate the Japanese article when I find the time this week. I have just been sleeping a lot lately. hahaha Sorry.
ooh N'Greta I saw Y in BuangSanaeha thread hahaha happy that Y active in asainfuse again and me too ☺ but that Y told y will Trans. Y mean , Y will translate in article Japanese news that Marticon link in here right? If it is true woooow. I'm glad but if I misunderstood I'm sad

Mirowa

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone I'm May and N'Greta thus my new account hahaha because my old account have problem something and can't not solved it OK have a nice day Y guys.

Mirowa

sarNie Egg
I have translate some of the novel of BuangSanaeha. Wowwww look interesting. hihihi. JJ must acting very dark , love it

And this, her still has a strong, smiling mockingly at him and look him the press down from the base of her more. "Fit this ..well, You just have only level (low class). The best case,You get just the artificial (low class woman).

"I do not like artificial," he announced tough. "I want the truth, if you don't believe You looking forward to...soon. " He then frowning as he pretended to hug her more tightly. It's like an unwelcome impression on her torso and it's not because of the yearn for him but because it is extremely disgusting.
Luckanai notice the blister on
her torso swollen sores up. Grinning Man ruthless " Khun.Nok , I promise, I will have you, I will have!!!."