James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Yep! He is isn't he? :) But I hope he is having fun there at least. It's not as hot in Tokyo compared to Bangkok so at least the weather is nice. He will be performing together with other Thai Artists on April 14 and 15 at Yoyogi Park to promote Thai Culture, etc. And his fan meeting (with 50 people) will be today! Hurrah!

sarNie Adult
So I ended up translating the first part of James Jirayu's interview in Oricon by Yuttei, which may be found here:

http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/48870/

Yuttei is a comedian in Japan, and he has an act, called "Wakachiko" (?) I really don't understand it, but the title goes something like, "Thai's Big Star, James Jirayu, tries to ride on/pass off as part of Yuttei's Wakachiko comedy act" or something. (That's a bad translation. I don't really know how to translate it properly. haha sorry!) I read in the Japanese Wikipedia that Yuttei's style of comedy is that he makes fun of himself, so please don't think he's being cocky when he's joking with James Ji. He's just being funny and playing with him, and James Ji also plays with him and is trying to ride on his comedy act. Anyway, the entry is called "Yuttei's Global Comedian" something (sorry, I'm too tired to look up the kanji in the dictionary.) where basically Yuttei interviews international performers, such as The Ordinary Boys and One Direction. for Part 3 he's interviewing the Thai Masaharu Fukuyama, James Jirayu.

Thai Big Star wants to be a Comedian by being Yuttei's Apprentice

Yuttei: The first time you came to Japan, how was it?
James: the streets were really beautiful, the atmosphere too, it's quite splendid
Y: It's beautiful right? because I've been cleaning (myself)
J: .... Silence.... *smile*
Y: ANYWAY (the term used is "regroup" - so I think this is referring to Yuttei starting over since JJ didn't get his joke) I've become an "Idol" in Japan while Jirayu-san is immensely (the adjective is "earth-shattering") popular there in Thailand.
J: I feel Yuttei-san is also popular.
Y: Ah.... Perhaps... (smile). You've walked around in some streets huh?
J: In Japan, I've walked around in shopping strips such as Shibuya, Harajuku. In those streets I get called to take a picture with people? (I'm not sure if he asks people to take a picture with him or people ask him to take a picture with them.)
Y: Oh that's nice, your japanese is good.
J: Oh that's not the case (he's saying it in a humble way) . Right now I'm studying (Japanese) very hard
Y: what's the first Japanese word that you remember?
J: "Thank you" and "it's delicious"
Y: Those are good words to remember. From the words that you remember, it shows good breeding, "a young master" ("いいとこの坊ちゃん" or "Iito kono Botchan" is a japanese expression apparently, it literally means "A rich kid" - he's being compared a young man of nobility). In Japan last year, you had a "convention Live" in Shibuya. How did it go?
J: I enjoyed a lot. I don't know if I got it across (if I communicated it well) in Japanese, I wanted to give everyone and to make them feel exhilerated/excited (literally "heart beating fast") and also to make everyone enjoy. (Actually I am confusing my verbs. I don't know if he said his fans made him happy/excited and he also wanted to make everyone excited as well).
Y: not only are you a singer, you are also a model, and you have various activities as a performer. What are you best as?
J: As much as I can/to the best of my ability, I try to challenge myself. In Japan, I will also do my best in my singing activities.
Y: as expected, it's a splendid answer from a botchan
J: After that, I also want to become a comedian
Y: You're kidding right? Really? You want to be my apprentice?
J: I have to learn from (Literally:become accustomed to) a Japanese comedian right?
Y: In this way, "you'll be famous quickly!" incidentally, is just (one piece) of underwear okay? (like is it okay to just wear pantsu/underpants?)
J: I give up after all!

I'll translate the rest over the weekend, I guess. My eyes just really hurt right now. sorry!

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
Thank u Greta
Su su na JJ...
Learning Japanese quite difficult..
Did he still stay in Korea now..??he so busy..move from one country to another country

sarNie Adult
Thank u Greta
Su su na JJ...
Learning Japanese quite difficult..
Did he still stay in Korea now..??he so busy..move from one country to another country

Hi Steffy! He was in Korea for just 2 days I think, to help promote the opening of MCM store there. He was back in Thailand yesterday, shooting Buang Hong.

Anyway, as promised (although I am a day late) here is the 2nd part of the interview of JJ with Yuttei:

Now that Yuttei and Jirayu became Super best friends, will he (Jirayu) sleepover at Yutei's house?

Yuttei: By the way, In Japan, there is also an established and skilled actor and singer, do you know (acquainted with) Masaharu Fukuyama-san (through his activities)?

James: (Sings acapella) - Yes, I know him. <sings lines from Sakurazaka> Live in Shibuya, I sang a cover of Fukuyama-san's "Sakurazaka" (*note, he used the verb "Itadakimashita* which literally means, to take part of, or to undertake, which is similar to what Japanese say before they eat, i.e. Itadakimasu!, but when used with other verbs, such as in this case, to do a cover, or sing a cover of a song, he was being honorific, or humble in saying that he sang the song of Fukuyama-san). Fukuyama-san also likes to take pictures (photography) and I also like photography. I believe we have a common interest.

Y: You're not Fukuyama-san (I think Yuttei is being sarcastic/funny here. He was teasing JJ)

J: (I chose) Fukuyama-san in order to be familiar with (a Japanese) Top Artist in order for me to improve more and more in my performance and singing in Japanese.

Y: By any chance, if you don't become like him (Fukuyama-san), would you like to join me in my Pantsuicho (wearing only underpants) act?

J: Oh...... that would be interesting huh... (*bitter smile*)

Y: (Laugh) by the way, your Japanese Debut CD, I surely would not miss it! (Or "I would surely watch out for it.)

J: Thank you very much. That I can have a Debut CD in Japan makes me very happy. Right now, I see Japan as my second home.

Y: I appreciate that. So next time you come here, please sleepover at my house. Becasue Ikejiriyoohashi (station) is near Aoyamachi-chome (station) (*note, it's actually 3 stations away, so theoretically, it is "near")

J: Well then, I'll go (sleep over) tonight

Y: No no! now from work it will be far to go to Ookayama (where Haneda airport is) (laugh). So for now, i'll just leave the key in the post box ok? Speaking of tomorrow, we'll see you walking at TGC. Speaking of TGC, it's a long running runway right?

J: In the last event, at that time, there were 30,000 audiences watching, i was really nervous. The runway was really long, but the audience's response/feelings resounded in their applause and I was very happy.

Y: Your Japanese debut is not far from happening now. (or your Japanese debut is truly coming soon). With your strenght in TGC and also with this interview with me, you might not be able to walk the streets unnoticed.

J: Well then, let's walk together!

Y: Let's swear on it ok?

J: Ah.... I don't understand (laugh)

Y: Well, I was waiting without expectations (I'm guessing it's like the english expression, "Why am I not surprised?" like Yuttei was anticipating a let down.)

--------------------------------------
Yuttei's english joke delivery! As expected, will it sell (become popular) overseas?

Idol's aim for 30 years, He wanted to represent the Japanese comedy world through his joke, can he do it? The decision was left with James Jirayu. As expected the results were.....

the disastrous results flustered Yuttei. He still has a long way to go in having enough skill in speaking or understanding feelings. Studying english harder once more is necessary. Of course, so is carefully crafting his joke - he will one day achieve his goal.

---------------------------

The video itself is really funny! I'll translate their dialogue later after I eat lunch. I'm getting a bit dizzy already hahahaha.

sarNie Adult
_translation of the video_

Y: "Yes! that is to say, "Nice to meet you!"
J: Nice to meet you
Y: Are you a little scared/nervous?
J: Ah yes
Y: I am comedian, Japanese comedian
J: yes
Y: right now, I will let you see my Joke.
- English Joke-

*I tried to look for "wakachiko" in the dictionary, I only got the word "Wakachi" which means "difference". I could only guess that Wakachiko means "Small difference" since "ko" means "child" and in names, it's usually connected to adjectives to mean ___ child or ____ small. But that is a far fetched guess. I'm not really sure what Wakachiko means.
------

After the joke, JJ holds up the "Batsu" sign (Batsu = X)

Y: That can't be right! (literally: "that's a lie") that's a lie! Really?
J: Yeah
Y: Really?
J: Hontou-desu (It's true)
Y: No no no no. You know very little Japanese, it's scary. No no no. Really? One more time?
J: Ok. Again, again
Y: Again?

- One more time-

Y: NO! Batsu!?
J: Yes
Y: NOOOOOOO. Adjourn (or "time first!" or "hold it!") Another Batsu sign is dangerous you know. That is really dangerous you know. That's really cold, man. Don't project it (an image), don't project! Wait a minute! STOOP!
---
Y: There's still a long way before I'm good at English, I really have to study a lot, ne?
J: Yes, that's right
Y: A long way to go, that's right. Your Japanese has a long way to go too
J: Yes
Y: Yes, LET'S DO IT!
J: -holds up batsu sign-
Y: *grumbles* Always giving out the batsu sign! STOP IT!

- afterwards this take 2-

J: OK
Y: ALL RIGHT! OKAY! (I can't understand what he mutters after) Finally this time I get a maru (ok sign) FRIENDSHIP! Next time you come to Japan, you go sleepover at my house.
J: Ah... okay.
Y: We did it!... What a cool atmosphere right... Wait a minute, stop projecting your true feelings...right now I have a feeling that you are (He was pushing JJ off the screen because he was going to tell the truth) right now, with me alone, it's ok. That was dangerous flattery right there. Right! What do we do now?

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Very thx y for yr translate, y are the best one. Hhh. Have a nice Day Nongg also everyone too.

sarNie Adult
James will be in the Thai Festival on May 14-15 in Japan. I'm not sure if this is taking the place of the Sonkran Event that was supposed to be a few weeks ago, or if this is another event (because on the day of the supposed event, JJ was shooting the MV for Loving You Too Much, so I guess I misunderstood the numbers again and it's actually on May 14-15 hehe. It will be held at Yoyogi Park, which is the same spot where the TGC Spring collection was held.

here is the PR for the event

Kangsom and Hunz would also be there. I'm sorry, I am not familiar with the other artists who would also be in attendance. His performance ("Mini live") will be in the lunch time spot (for May 15) and the 1 pm slot (for May 14)

With the Thai Festival, JJ would also have an event in relation to his Japanese Album (which is due for release on June 29, 2016). There was an announcement in his official line about it. The details are here:

http://lineblog.me/jamesjirayu/archives/1056344391.html and also in his official site,
http://jamesjirayu.com/news/blog/2016/04/26/デビュー・シングル&写真集発売記念イベント『/

Quite frankly, i find it to be a bit complicated, but basically, I think these events would let the guests who attended his earlier fan meet event collect more stickers for their point card system for the Petite Gift. (or "Puchi gift" as they called it). there is a meet and greet portion where the participants can shake his hand and take a selfie with him (which JJ will personally take, if they like, as he is a master of selfies hahaha) but they are limited only to two shots. Also, in order to get a slot in the handshake event, the person has to buy/pre-order his CD or Photo book (I'm not sure if you can get more tickets if you buy both hahaha) and then they will likewise get an autographed picture of JJ.

Oh man, I don't know how JJ will do it, but taking 100 selfies (if 2 shots, that would be 200?!) in a day seems to be difficult. Won't his arm hurt from that?! (Actually the 100 tickets seems to be distributed into the 2 days. I'm not sure if it's 100 a day. but then if it's 100 a day, then that's 200 in 2 days, and that's 400 Selfies. OH MY! That's too much! :eek:. I think it's only 100 tickets for 2 days.) Oh man! JJ must stretch his arms well. I do hope he'll be fine. I hope he won't be too tired. Well, he is the master of selfies after all. :campeon:

Another important note, for those who would actually attempt to go the event, is that persons who will take selfies with James are not allowed to bring anything other than their cameras/phones. Even presents are not allowed. I suppose they'll have an area for that before you go up the stage or wherever it is he'll be taking selfies. Aww shucks. now I want to give him a gift too. :xmas:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
ooh I very sad that I can't come here because I move with my mom home where without computer , poor my mobile can't open this website with I don't know why can't open also pass time till now I'm so busy all the time but ooh this forum very quiet I missing everyone so much N'step, Behiver and the orther ooh Teeruksamur too , I fail to update here hope to everyone fine and hv a good everyday.

my twitter is @mayjinice y guys can follew me hhhh. now mostly I use it always

MCM • | live update งาน ‪#‎MCMHaus‬ Grand Opening

James Jirayu was Guest MCMHaus Grand Opening Event in Seoul, Korea

cr.gang_maibad

http://www.mellow-mag.com/#!to-get-mellow/c1cv1

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
ooh I very sad that I can't come here because I move with my mom home where without computer , poor my mobile can't open this website with I don't know why can't open also pass time till now I'm so busy all the time but ooh this forum very quiet I missing everyone so much N'step, Behiver and the orther ooh Teeruksamur too , I fail to update here hope to everyone fine and hv a good everyday.

my twitter is @mayjinice y guys can follew me hhhh. now mostly I use it always

MCM • | live update งาน ‪#‎MCMHaus‬ Grand Opening

James Jirayu was Guest MCMHaus Grand Opening Event in Seoul, Korea

cr.gang_maibad

Aw I love the photoshoot with Mellow - JJ looks very manly! Thank you for posting.
I miss you guys too! It's been so busy with work and life, I seldom have time to fangirl - but I will soon! Need to go stalk JJ again on all forms of social media. I wish he's in a drama or movie so that we can see him on a daily basis.

sarNie Adult
Aw I love the photoshoot with Mellow - JJ looks very manly! Thank you for posting.
I miss you guys too! It's been so busy with work and life, I seldom have time to fangirl - but I will soon! Need to go stalk JJ again on all forms of social media. I wish he's in a drama or movie so that we can see him on a daily basis.

P'Teeruksamur! Happy Mothers' Day! JJ's gonna have an event for mother's day or something, for Rangsit University tomorrow. Hope you stay tuned to see what song he'll perform this year. Oh maaaan! Our boy is growing up so fast. He's starting to become really manly now, but I'm glad to still see the boy within. hahaha.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
P'Teeruksamur! Happy Mothers' Day! JJ's gonna have an event for mother's day or something, for Rangsit University tomorrow. Hope you stay tuned to see what song he'll perform this year. Oh maaaan! Our boy is growing up so fast. He's starting to become really manly now, but I'm glad to still see the boy within. hahaha.
I have not seen the Mother's Day special, but the Thai Festival in Japan was really something else! I love all of the songs JJ performed, he was so cute and I might have replayed Kimidake I Love You a million times :)

sarNie Adult
I have not seen the Mother's Day special, but the Thai Festival in Japan was really something else! I love all of the songs JJ performed, he was so cute and I might have replayed Kimidake I Love You a million times :)
Hi P! Yes, he was very good in both days that he performed (he performed Saturday and Sunday). That is despite the fact that he got a few hours of rest for Saturday's performance since he was shooting Buang Hong all day on Friday - flew out of Thailand and in Tokyo late night-early morning of Saturday, then had to practice in the morning, perform in the afternoon of the Thai Festival. The next day he performed on Sunday, then flew out again at night. Such a busy guy James is.

What is James mixed with?
What he's mixed with, probably sugar and spice and everything nice, with a dash of pixie dust. hahahaha. But seriously, I think he has Chinese blood from his father's side of the family, I just don't know how much/how many generations ago. Although he had been eating Lauriats with his family in special occasions and all that, I don't think they're traditional Chinese. He often posts pictures with his family such as this one:

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
What he's mixed with, probably sugar and spice and everything nice, with a dash of pixie dust. hahahaha. But seriously, I think he has Chinese blood from his father's side of the family, I just don't know how much/how many generations ago. Although he had been eating Lauriats with his family in special occasions and all that, I don't think they're traditional Chinese. He often posts pictures with his family such as this one:

Hahaha this cracks me up. He's definitely a unicorn. He certainly acquired the best genes in several generations of his family!
On a serious note, I don't think he's considered mixed in the sense of being a "look krueng" (half blood (half blood prince!)) or anything, as is the case with a lot of the stars these days. But this boy is just as handsome, if not more!

sarNie Adult
Well, P'Teeruksamur, James's Mom used to be a beauty pageant queen. I guess it was a local pageant of some sort (not really Nang Sao Sri Siam! hahaha)

Photo cr: James Ji's own mother's instagram! Join the mothership! Follow her: Shotika_tss

and if you see his grandpa, I think he's a handsome chap. Though if you ask me, I think James has some features that he got from his dad. While his sister is like a replica of their mom, James is a good mix of his mom and dad.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
wahhh I'm come back!!! I hope everyone fine and missing y guys, ooh his mom is very beautiful till in the present so then our boy is so handsome right? 555 I post Thai festival at YoYogi park in Japan
for the orther song of JJ , now he has FC'Japan more and more happy for him and cheer up everyday , say again my twiiter is mayjinice y guys who love JJ can follow me : hihihi
Nong Greta can Y translate in the last News that JJ interviews at Thai Festival ,I think this news is deep infomation since he began come in entertainment industry till in the future ...that he will debut in Japan have a nice day for everyone

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

James Jirayu get SuperStars Men Awards #KazzAwards2016 Cr. on pics

hollyhua #เรื่องผู้ชายไว้ใจฮอลลี่ #เรื่องความหล่อก็เช่นกัน #เชื่อฮอลลี่สิคะ #ลูกจิหล่อมาก #jirayu_jj ️ @jirayu_jj @charnchalard @siripu @metatalent Hair @auddy_paiboon @tiyanon Asst make up @sissy_s_bake #kazzawards2016 ️

cr.siripu

paajaew #บ่วงหงส์ #ถนัดละคร #รเมศ