James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Ah.. would love to know what was written on that article. Take your time Mayji! 

I'm just over here, obsessing with these cuties..

Pic cred to jin_happiness

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I trys to translate for y the best as I can (I can some trans because some story of JJ that y should already know) refer : Pappayon Bunterng Thai Magazine cr.https://twitter.com/baan_jamejirayu  
Q. How to prepare for 2rd Drama (Baung Hong - Yaisanaeha)
JJ . I accustomed Krub, before I played Supapburut Juthathep I flimed 7 days all the time,witch this drama have 5 story continue  but now just 2 Dramas , it easy the last time also I'm happy these Drama are not period Lakorn so I'd like to know when I will play'charecter in current Drama , it how to when I can peak player? how to funny? what a joke that I can play, I will concentrate in that character , read dialog s try to imagine that characters have what feeling or what thinking, I wanted to be a character that really and attempt to change or adapt the new way my acting.

Q. You Say this, y are admitted that you are not a representation of the character that really .
JJ. Yes, I admitted in the past time I not understand it and I don't know what is it but now I'm begin understand in my teacher that teach me, Hey y must is this character, they have give to my acting it have deep or history of character so that time I not understand, I played KhunChai Pat I think just not speaked wrong dialogs as I done hahaha , but when I growing in every years my think is growing ,Meditation is very important To make my work better.

Q. Baung Hong and Yaisanaeha are comeing together, It makes you depressed because these dramas is popular' remake.
JJ. I have a goal every time I work I do out best but I know I not still professional , I just like to that my fans or peoples watched my Lakorn so happy and my coworker too, I'd like to them not disappointed me and like to work with me more in the future, especially I'd like to as actor, who is professional not just good looks Then came the dramatic. The time when I watched my Lakorn , amostly blamed myself (Padiwarudda?)  yes , I have hahaha it offen every scene, why I'm played like that? complain myself but not so serious just like to development in my acting more and more.

Q. There is a scene where you did not play great.
JJ. yes, have short Scene or not dialog or just short walked because it very hard to keep in character also the continuation of emotions but scene that my action emotion that it have 2-3 papers dialog I have done because have dialog so then I can developed my emotion follow dialogue. for short scene .I ignored when I watched later (shook his head) It's not good really , it to be adjust for the peoples enjoy or funny with my Dramas more.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
screeemmmm yr guys the news , It confirm that James Ji , the third have Lakorn is Nueng Dow Fa Deaw .........................is period mix history'thai as Kabadin but waiting queue of the both JJ and Teaw , should the last year or maybe start begin in 2017

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
to be continue 
Q. With N'eak the both Kimberry and Teaw are Y ever partner with them?
JJ. For Kimberry, I'm not coworker with her but with P'Teaw I ever worked together in Suphapburut Juthathep and also I saw P'Teaw in events but Kimberry I'm not to saw in events or very a litte so then I think we should be close quickly so causes no problems in operation.

Q.Learning your action today that y can use or relate to your real life?
JJ. Yes, it to relate , if I'm not understand in real life, it mean the narmal life in the present so it hard to chance that I can't understand in acting to character because understanding the character is to understanding the others so then I understand others must to understand myself first what is it witch now I begin understand that I know to think myself that what do I want, what I am, what I think and what am I doing.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Mayji said:
screeemmmm yr guys the news , It confirm that James Ji , the third have Lakorn is Nueng Dow Fa Deaw .........................is period mix history'thai as Kabadin but waiting queue of the both JJ and Teaw , should the last year or maybe start begin in 2017

I saw this on IG the other day but was wondering what it's about! Thanks Mayji. But I would be really screaming (off the top of my lungs) if it's Jiranee. Sigh. It'll be interesting to see James Ji in a historical lakorn. I also think that James Ji could probably costar with many different nang'eks out there, just imagine, so many potential fangirl moments! 

Nong JJ is getting really adorable lately, not that he wasn't before, but recently he's so stinkin cute! He's growing up before our eyes!

sarNie Adult
James Ji updated in Line the other day, sorry I'm only posting it now because I was crazy busy. TBS posted a link to Rak Sud rit which will have the Japanese title "Kimi Dake I love you" (which translates to "Only you, I love you") the link is here: http://www.bs-tbs.co.jp/drama/kimidake/

It will be shown on April 10, 11:00 am - 11:54 time slot. Lunch slot is usually devoted to news.

sarNie Adult
Waaaaah!!! I went to the Hankyu Men's Department store yesterday and right by the entrance I saw Yohji Yamamoto's fashion line!!! I totally fangirled when I saw what looked like what James ji wore in the fashion show (it only looked like it, it was not the same attire just had a similar design) and I already freaked out, what more if I ever saw him in person?! Hahaha. I didn't get to check out the price because I was chicken, it is a high end mall with luxury products so I could only guess how expensive it is. Anyway, if I ever go back there again (most likely when my friend and I get lost again) then I'll check out how much it is. Hahahaha.

Tokyo Girls Collection is later! If it's like the winter collection, they're going to stream it live! Just add Tokyo Girls Collection in line so you can view it! I'm missing you guys!

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I am still here! Yesterday, I was obsessing with the Love Mission Concert, I was hoping to see more of James, but it was so nice to see all of the stars together.

He is also so adorable in the Tokyo Girl's Collection!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys I miss y so much, eveyone in the past time I very busy and live my twitter and talk with Japenese fc Khun Ami and the orther in Japan also I will follow the news of Japan and translate to thai in my twitter, Fc'thai of JJ not know Japan language but I just used google trans hahaha Nong'Greta miss y to ,are y comback JP? I did like yr trans in the news'JP of JJ really but now I got it that interviews JJ 2 day agos , I wish to help from Fc'China hahaha so funny myself

The past time my computer is broken cause failed to updated about JJ , sorry

hv a nice day everyone

sarNie Adult
Yes Yes I'm baaaaaaack! I miss you so much P'May! I will try my best to translate the japanese shows for you guys!!! And our boy won an award today! Yaaaay!

sarNie Adult
James Ji just updated in Line! He will have a fan meeting on April 13, 2016 in Tokyo (no exact venue yet) in relation to the showing of Ruk Sud Rit/Kimi Dake "I love you", but it's open for 50 people only. there will be a photo session and an interview/Q&A portion for the fans to meet and greet JJ. The 50 lucky people will be selected through online application/raffle and they may join from April 1-6 and the winners will be announced on April 8! LUCKY PEOPLE!! WAAAAAAH!!! I wish I were in Tokyo on April 13! (so definitely, JJ will be leaving for Japan on April 13. I think he's launching his album on Sonkran. I don't know when that would be, but it's this month right?)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes Yes I'm baaaaaaack! I miss you so much P'May! I will try my best to translate the japanese shows for you guys!!! And our boy won an award today! Yaaaay!
Miss y so much too Nonggg and thank y for yr trans, hey how are y hope y will drink more haha.
Now have interviews of JJ in Japan (in offical JP) , lucky for me mostly I can understand when I used google trans haha but some interviews I can't understand , please help me Nonggg but if y busy don't worry that fine. Cause I think can understand it recently. Hahaha

Have a nice day

sarNie Adult
P'May! I'm done drinking for this month! My friend got married, finally. And my boss is away on vacation. *whew* No more drinking sprees. Just a lot of work work work work.

In the Official Japanese site, the Q&A portion has a Thai version. It's just the video with the questions that do not have the thai translation. But James answers in Thai. hehehe.

I found two news articles in Asahi Shinbun.

--edit-- here's my translation, based on google translate and the dictionary! hahaha

ARTICLE 1

http://www.asahi.com/articles/DA3S12292181.html

Thailand’s National Star James Jirayu, the leading character in a serial dorama (the Japanese term for a series/lakorn is a “Dorama”) was a sensation (in Thailand), but in Japan?

2 April 2016

Thai National Star, James Jirayu has arrived in Japan. His drama series “Kimi Dake I love You” (Only you, I love you) will be shown on ten days at BS-TBS Broadcasting Network.

Being an Actor, Model and Singer are among the activities of James Jirayu, 22 years old. He has 2.1 Million Followers in Instagram and more than 600,000 followers in Twitter. He was born in the northern part of Phitchit Province, which he describes as “A small province, but is well known domestically.”

-------

Then the caption right below his picture is “James Jirayu, Thai National Superstar” – and then it says the name of the owners of the copyright to the Photo.

ARTICLE 2

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASJ3S52K2J3SUCLV00D.html

Thai National Star with 2.1 Million Instagram Followers Visits Japan

2 April 2016

He has 2.1 Million Followers in Instagram and more than 600,000 followers in Twitter. These overwhelming numbers (from Thailand) show that he is no doubt a popular super star, James Jirayu, who has arrived at Japan. Being an Actor, Model and Singer are among the activities of this 22-year old. He plays the leading part in the Dorama “Kimi Dake I love You” (Original Title: “Rakku Ssu Ritto”) will be shown in 10 days at BS-TBS Broadcasting.

You have been informed of the start of the Debut of the Dorama! (I guess this is like, “Do not miss it!”)

It’s a bit small tidbit/fact but, regarding his name, listen up. His stage name is James Jirayu but his real name is Jirayu Tanshiriisukku. What kind of significance does this have?

“James” is an English Nickname. The Name “Jirayu” in Thai language means “To have a long life”. “Tanshriisukku” is his Family Name. “By the way, my family has Chinese lineage. At the beginning, “Tan or “Tang” was the surname (from Chinese origin) then eventually, the Thai word/language “Shurisukku” was added thus resulting in the new name (“Tangsrisuk”)

What is the Kanji of “Tan”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know”.

------------------------------------------------------------

as a background, the Japanese (and well, Chinese people too) write their names in characters. In Japanese, the Chinese characters are called "Kanji". While there are many words that have "Tan" in Japanese, the meaning can change depending on the Kanji. One famous word that comes to mind is "Tanjoubi" - which means birthday, so the Tan there can mean "Birth". There are other words like "Tanka", which is a form of poem that is a bit longer than a Haiku, but it means "Short". Apparently, the word for "coal mine" also starts with "Tan" so Tan could also mean "Coal". but interestingly, I searched Tan in google translate and the Chinese words that came up had to do with talking! hahaha maybe James's ancestors were good talkers. Of course it can probably mean a whole lot of other things in Chinese. I'll ask my Chinese friends with a "Tan" surname what it means. But if I remember my Chinese History class correctly, the "Tang Dynasty" - was the Golden Age of Civilization, wasn't it?

Also, you might find the way they spell his name funny - but in Japanese Alphabet, they do not have independent consonants. The consonants are often followed by a vowel, except for "N" So Tangsrisuk became "Tan shi ri sukku" James is actually spelled as "Jemusu"

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Hey guys I miss y so much, eveyone in the past time I very busy and live my twitter and talk with Japenese fc Khun Ami and the orther in Japan also I will follow the news of Japan and translate to thai in my twitter, Fc'thai of JJ not know Japan language but I just used google trans hahaha Nong'Greta miss y to ,are y comback JP? I did like yr trans in the news'JP of JJ really but now I got it that interviews JJ 2 day agos , I wish to help from Fc'China hahaha so funny myself

The past time my computer is broken cause failed to updated about JJ , sorry

hv a nice day everyone
OHOOOO!!! I only saw this now! YES! I see her in Instagram! she's the one who posts pics of James Ji when he arrives at the airport? Is that right? That is soooo awesome!

Sorry Sorry, I totally overlooked that part about FC China. Well, now that the site is up and working again, it would probably be easy to sign up.

I think all they have to do is visit the website, http://www.asianfuse.net then click on the upper right hand corner and click "Sign Up". then the instructions are in English. They have to input their email or name and then in the question "Do you already have an account" tick the option that says "No create an account now". Then I think they just have to provide their email address so they can activate their account, etc. then let's all have fun here together! yaaaaaay!!!!