James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
teeruksamur said:
Ooh, I wonder what they're saying? (Japanese news)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXhqQpkTSk

Ok ok ok! I finally got off my lazy butt and translated the Japanese Interview! Minna no News, as posted by P'Teeruksamur:
Douzo!

Introduction: Japanese text says:
タイの"超イケメンスター゛に現地で再会 - Which translates to  Revisiting Thai "super ikemen star" in his locality/home country. (Ikemen is "good looking man" - contrast to Bishounen which is a pretty boy, like in anime.) 

And when they show him again, the caption is still "Thai Fukuyama Masaharu (the Japanese Singer/Actor) J.Jirayu-san (22)"  

Narrator: Muscular guards will welcome you. Women are lined up one after another in order to see..... James Jirayu, Actor, Singer, Model and presenter -

then there is a caption again "Thai National Star James Jirayu-san"  (and they repeat the intro in the old clip, i.e. he has a sweet rendition of "Sakurazaka" sung by Masaharu Fukuyama, etc.)

Narrator: This month we are sticking with him to visit and surprise ....

cut to Enami Daijiro's intro - he is a Fuji TV announcer who covered events in 2010 in Thailand and has since captured the hearts of thai women.  :lol:

Enami Daijiro: UWAAAAAAAA!!!
James Ji: Enami-san! Konnichiwa! (Good afternoon)
Enami: Konnichiwa, sawasdee krap....... JIRAYU SAAAAAAAN... WHAAAAAAAT?!
James:  :lol:
Narrator: Jirayu-san gave Enami a big surprise. The presence of the National Star drew in a lot of attention 
Enami: The fans are showing you lots of love right now, are you okay?
James: Daijoubu desuyo! (I'm okay) (note: adding a "yo" in desu makes it sweeter, i suppose it's like when Thai speak ending with ja or na)

Narrator: we see this time his appeal from the point of view of his fans (in Thailand)

Fan 1: I love his movies and his music. he's a very bright/cheerful person
Fan 2:  I love that he is sweet and pleasant to his fans (actually I'm not sure if she's referring to James or to the place where fans are all just happy and can mingle with each other.) 

Narrator: Kind Jirayu-san ("Yasashii" i suppose can also translate to "narak" because it means kind, calm and sweet temperament. the narrator says "Yasashii Jirayu-san)  will show Thai cuisine to show omotesando (hospitality). While they are in the restaurant, the fans are outside. 

Enami: So what are these local cuisine?
James: There is Green Curry and Southern Duck (?? I'm actually not sure about this one because they wrote it in Hiragana. I'm not sure if they just did that because James is a foreigner speaking japanese or if they really meant duck. hahahaha) 
Enami: Are these spicy? Not spicy?
James: Not spicy. 
Narrator: James-san gives us Green Curry... is it really not spicy....?
Enami:.... It's a bit spicy but it's very delicious. 

Narrator: James is proceeding full speed with his Japanese debut. He's learning nihongo. 

Enami: What is the latest Japanese word that you remember/memorized?
James: Yorokonde - because when fans ask to take a picture with me, I tell them yorokonde. (It's my pleasure.)

Narrator: Next James is asked if he recognizes someone

Enami: Do you know any Fuji Tv Announcer?
James: ah...
Enami: This lady announcer, do you know her? 
James: I saw her 
Enami: It's her! Shouno-san! You've seen her?
James: Yes I saw her on TV. 
James: Shouno san, i've seen you, one day I'd like to meet you. 
Enami: right now all the thai women will talk about you! 

Narrator: Are you enthralled that a Thai Super Star wants to meet you Shono-san?

for more info about the show here's the English page: 
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/en/n_15_01.html

sarNie Adult
Just because they won't grant me my wish and take a picture together, someone photoshopped them together in Gubgib and Bie's wedding hahahaha

photo cr: on pic (GUYS IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED OKAY!?)

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Today's Show.. I have hearts shooting out of my eyes while watching this! Love James Ji even more. What stood out for me is his comment to his fans: he wants us to continue supporting him. He, himself, doesn't like everything that he has done so far, but he promises to improve, do better, do more for his fans.

I love that he is his own worse critic. He appreciates the artistry in the entertainment world: the acting, singing, performing.. that is why he works so hard to improve upon it, to learn every aspect of it. And it isn't because he thinks he's all that, contrary, he just loves the art of it and just wants to do his best. And that is why I love him.

The host speaks to what we already know: Ruk Sutrit airing in Japan (proud moment for Thailand), James' tour show, how he met Yamamoto and subsequently modeled for the designer during Paris fashion week, and most importantly how well received Padiwaradda was. James mentioned that he loved the script of the show the most (I couldn't agree more!) and that he enjoyed working with Bella.

I can do a more detailed summary of the show if you guys like, unless Mayji is already on that. I'm on my mobile today and as you know, it's three times harder to do anything productive on this thing, ha.

New episode of Tabi Japan also available: http://youtu.be/sfgDVULgMTY

sarNie Adult
Awwww!!! My baby boy! Love him to pieces! Even in his japanese interviews when he gets asked why he trains so hard, he says he wants to learn more and improve a lot; he still has a lot to learn. I think this is why the Japanese are welcoming him because they have this concept of continuous improvement. A person must have the humility not to stop learning and improving. Anyway, after he mentioned Ruk sudrit, he mentioned Jutathep too. Is Jutathep going to be shown? I think they also showed Samee Teetra (sp? Sorry. The Lakorn of Pope and Ploy) before because it won a japanese award as best foreign drama last year. I think Ruk Sudrit would be a hit with Japanese audiences because it follows the trope with an office lady type x an idol type. And Punch and James are so damn cute there I always want to huggle something when I watch them. I hope and pray they show Padiwarada there soon after. God, I think I'm going to watch that lakorn endlessly until James Ma and Kim's lakorn comes out. Hahahaha. Are there any news about James ji's 3rd lakorn this year? I only read that it is going to be an action lakorn. Shucks! I wanted him to do that drama Lakorn with the blind pra'ek. But if it's Jiranee, I don't care what genre it is! (Oh my woooord! If it's Jiranee and it's that blind Pra'ek lakorn, and it's gonna be good feeling produced again, I will diiiiiiieeeeeee of sheer happiness!!!)

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
The mention of Jutathep was merely to state that Ruk Sutrit was his second lakorn- after Jutathep :) I too wish they will air that in Japan! James said his next lakorns are Yai Sanaeha and Buang Hong. Blind pr'ek story? Is that a remake of Kaew Ta Pee? Because if so, I'm not sure if I'll be too excited, the version with Tik made me want to stab my eye out. He did not mention anything beyond his current lakorn projects, but I am excited of the idea that there will be a Jiranee in the future! Woot woot!

sarNie Adult
Stab your eyes out whyyyyyyy??? It was mentioned several pages back. The one where the n'ek thought he was a gardener then he was rich but he's blind and he stops the girl from committing suicide, etc. I wanted to see James Ji and Mew N. in that type of story. That or Jiranee.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Thx a lot N'Grera for yr translate hahaha so proud of y so much and I try to trans clip of today show but I' very busy now again so sad...sorry all yr guys. Waiting to night

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes Nong Greta JJ has 3'rd lakorn this year that everybody guess it should is Nueng Daow and P'pik said JJ will has Lakorn about he must fight, ever I said before because the last year ago JJ wented to learned for fight in VietNam and if Y not forgot in IG'onlyjamesji y ever saw her posred and ark me. Hahaha aspeccailly he learn fence!!!!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
teeruksamur said:
Today's Show.. I have hearts shooting out of my eyes while watching this! Love James Ji even more. What stood out for me is his comment to his fans: he wants us to continue supporting him. He, himself, doesn't like everything that he has done so far, but he promises to improve, do better, do more for his fans.

I love that he is his own worse critic. He appreciates the artistry in the entertainment world: the acting, singing, performing.. that is why he works so hard to improve upon it, to learn every aspect of it. And it isn't because he thinks he's all that, contrary, he just loves the art of it and just wants to do his best. And that is why I love him.

The host speaks to what we already know: Ruk Sutrit airing in Japan (proud moment for Thailand), James' tour show, how he met Yamamoto and subsequently modeled for the designer during Paris fashion week, and most importantly how well received Padiwaradda was. James mentioned that he loved the script of the show the most (I couldn't agree more!) and that he enjoyed working with Bella.

I can do a more detailed summary of the show if you guys like, unless Mayji is already on that. I'm on my mobile today and as you know, it's three times harder to do anything productive on this thing, ha.

New episode of Tabi Japan also available: http://youtu.be/sfgDVULgMTY

aahh thank teeraksamur I think can y listen to in Thai right? if it the true yeahhhhh  y can translate better than me surely hahaha , bad skill Eng but in Today show JJ is so good interviews really,make me impression smuch  , y just translate moment that why JJ went to Paris Fasion, and every cause that about his works in Japan,  Thank y very much Teeraksamur

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Mayji said:
aahh thank teeraksamur I think can y listen to in Thai right? if it the true yeahhhhh  y can translate better than me surely hahaha , bad skill Eng but in Today show JJ is so good interviews really,make me impression smuch  , y just translate moment that why JJ went to Paris Fasion, and every cause that about his works in Japan,  Thank y very much Teeraksamur
Hi Maiji! I can speak Thai, just can't read or write sadly :( I mean I know the alphabet but it will take me forever to put the words together haha. I have kindergarten level skills! Too much time spent in foreign countries, miss my home country dearly!

I have to smile when our boy interviews, I love his impressions of others (the way he mimics his manager or the way he puts on a face) but when he explains things, this boy likes to repeat himself! Lol. It's like he's over emphasizing, just in case we didn't get it the first time. But it's pretty endearing and unique only to James Ji.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
Stab your eyes out whyyyyyyy??? It was mentioned several pages back. The one where the n'ek thought he was a gardener then he was rich but he's blind and he stops the girl from committing suicide, etc. I wanted to see James Ji and Mew N. in that type of story. That or Jiranee.
The beginning was good but it totally unraveled for me as the story progressed. I'm a little tired of remakes too so a fresh script would be great, but alas, if James Ji is in that remake, I may end up watching it. I watched all of his scenes in Ruk Sutrit this weekend! Poor kid, that ending scene was heart wrenching, and some great acting by James! I made it to episode 2 of NNS so far, and I'm wondering why Khun Neung is such a diva, lol. Let us just roll out the red carpet for you my prince. The thing is, he's nice to everyone else (for the most part) but such a boy with Poom, it's like he's still five and pulling on her pigtails. He can't stand it that she turned out to be such a beauty and he's the only man she pays no mind to. Haha. I like that he has played such a variety of characters in his acting career thus far, he'll only continue to improve!

sarNie Adult
I think Ittirit and Neung are both brats. Ittirit is just more lovable and Neung is just an asshole. My favorite scene in Ruk sudrit is the one where he looks at his mom teary eyed then he shifts to angry eyes to hurt when he asks if he was a mistake. That was really an awesome scene.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
teeruksamur said:
Hi Maiji! I can speak Thai, just can't read or write sadly :( I mean I know the alphabet but it will take me forever to put the words together haha. I have kindergarten level skills! Too much time spent in foreign countries, miss my home country dearly!

I have to smile when our boy interviews, I love his impressions of others (the way he mimics his manager or the way he puts on a face) but when he explains things, this boy likes to repeat himself! Lol. It's like he's over emphasizing, just in case we didn't get it the first time. But it's pretty endearing and unique only to James Ji.
yehhhhh I glad to hear that y speak thai  scremmmmm hahaha if y conveniently or have a free time , I like y short trans/ conclude that why JJ Go inter haha

eventhough I will follow JJ everyday with his fc but P'PIK or JJ so secret not have interview ex. JJ shoot Look Book with Lesley Kees kyhhhhh I never saw those pictures before  it very veryyyy so charming/ cool and handsome make me so crezy , I like Yohji Yamamoto really. 

waiting translate from Y hahahaha, oh I not force you na ja  hahahaha

sarNie Adult
James Ji's stylist in Japan, the one he calls "okaasan" (mother) posted in her Facebook about the photo shoot with Leslie kee and Yohji Yamamoto in the beach. (if I remember correctly her name is Takahashi Yuuko? Her nam is in Kanji/Chinese characters in my phone)I don't know if you remember but she was the one who posted a picture of James Ji carrying bags after the Tokyo Girls Collection event, saying t she felt so nice after James ji said "mother, let me help you carry you things" and she said it's been a while since someone called her mother and James ji I so sweet that he is like a kid offering to carry things, not a diva at all, unlike other stars. And in line Jj has a pic hugging her and stuff. Hehehe.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I so excited for JJ so lucky hahaha , I can concluded for Today show 

I like this moment 

when the host ark to JJ, why he is the host in Japan and he said that fluky Khun Surin , who is boss of 3 channel know or acquaint with Asahi who is the boss TV of Japan, and he intend will to promote Japan tourist and told Khun Surin so then he ark JJ that he want to do it? and JJ say yes also that time JJ live in Japan.
and the host said : this story or his worked should in the end but it not witch the firs time P'PIK intend to JJ learned sing a song and dance also had a little worked, shooting model in magazine but .....one day JJ want to a suit for event and...fulky again stylist'JJ in Japan know with Leslee Kees and someday they have to lauched and talked to about suit , so Leslee introduced Yohji Yamamoto store and then JJ went to this store witch JJ met with Yohji and they photograph together , and Yohji said : Y are good looking , The host said when buy suit finish  it should in the end but it not hahhaha the host ask why JJ
JJ said when he come back to Thai 2 week and he has been contacted by Leslee that JJ to take a look book (catalog) in Yohji store and those pictures so beautiful  and The host said again all that event should it the end but it not  hahaha why
JJ said after come back Thai 2 week  and the host said  again? this event to happen every 2 week hahaha sooo fluky
JJ said Krub I has been contaceted by Leslee again and he gave me fashion walking at Paris in brand Yohji Yamamoto , good chance for me but it has a problem Accommodation costs so then Loptimums come to help for this.

Aahhhhh JJ so very lucky really and he attempt with all good chance in his life , love him

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
James Ji's stylist in Japan, the one he calls "okaasan" (mother) posted in her Facebook about the photo shoot with Leslie kee and Yohji Yamamoto in the beach. (if I remember correctly her name is Takahashi Yuuko? Her nam is in Kanji/Chinese characters in my phone)I don't know if you remember but she was the one who posted a picture of James Ji carrying bags after the Tokyo Girls Collection event, saying t she felt so nice after James ji said "mother, let me help you carry you things" and she said it's been a while since someone called her mother and James ji I so sweet that he is like a kid offering to carry things, not a diva at all, unlike other stars. And in line Jj has a pic hugging her and stuff. Hehehe.
Yess because our boy so nice that make Okaasan impression in him , so good reaction with JJ ,I think just not his luckky only but because he hard work , attemt everyting do the best as he can and his stylist see this thing, Ooh The host said because Leslee love JJ because they like in cemara the same hahaha JJ crezy in cemara make give them to many talk about it.