James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
For those with facebook: Here's his Japanese Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/jamesjirayujp/

In the same page, there's a link to his bar code or whatever you call it in LINE. so if you want to get updates (it's in Japanese though) you could also install line in your mobile device, then scan the code to add James Ji (in japanese). They haven't launched his stickers in the Japanese Line yet, at least as far as i know. 

but anyway, here's the code:

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAND we are all online. HAHAHAHA how are my fellow sister fangirls! High five! 

-edit- i forgot to say anything productive. Yesterday James ji was in school for exams, and the day before that he took out his grand parents to eat at a restaurant. So I suppose the past few days had been rest days for James Ji. I think that's good considering he won't be able to take a break during Sonkran because he'll be in Japan at that time promoting his Album. 

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
This show totally made me laugh- thank you for sharing Mayji! James narak mak! Been so busy lately, I'll come by later to comment some more na ka!

sarNie Adult
BY GOLLY GEE! James Ji's LOOOONG LEGS! 

photocr: Praewmag

He's shooting Praew magazine today with Toey J. (I LOVE THESE TWO! Timeline reunion!) and some the guys from Love Sick. 

photo cr: Jamesji United and thisistit

photo cr: Toey's IG

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Right, JJ won Best Actor 2015 award :yahoo:

Woohoo! Go James Go! So proud of our boy!

Um, how cute is this? Bromance? Would love to see these two boys together in a lakorn. Might have more chemistry than Saran and Chalad.

And what an adorable, curly head of hair:

sarNie Adult
P'Teeruksamur! Thank you for the link to Minna no News. Now the audio is clearer. I was too lazy to sit down and translate and look up words in the dictionary hehehe. I'll work on it over the weekend. I only remember that they were saying what's this! Girls are everywhere and security guards are in place! And then James ji steps out of the car. After introducing James Ji again, like you know, he's a Thai superstar who works hard in japan for his debut, and he's the Thai Masaharu fukuyama because he sang his song, "Sakurazaka" and then he previously was shown Japanese hospitality, etc. They then explain then that James ji is meeting the Fuji TV reporter as a surprise since the reporter, Enami Daijiro, had an event for introducing Odaiba which is in Tokyo Japan. (As a background, Enami Daijiro is apparently the Japanese tourism ambassador of Japan to Thailand, just as James is likewise a tourism ambassador of Japan in Thailand. So both of them are promoting tourism or encouraging Thai people to visit Japan. Previously, Enami Daijiro also encouraged Japanese tourists to visit Thailand and dispelling their fears when there was a political turmoil since he was the one who covered the event for Japanese news. It is also at that time where, he "captured the hearts of Thai women" hahahahah well he is handsome, so please let the narrator's adlib pass! Hahaha) Anyway, when James ji showed up, Daijiro was like, "uwaaaaaaaaa! Jirayuuu-saaan? Nandeeee?" which means "Whoa! Jirayu-san? Whaaaaaat???" (as in he couldn't believe himself and he was supposedly starstruck hahaha) then Enami asks him something about his fans (sorry I need a dictionary for this) then James says "daijobu desu" but his response is still in hiragana (the alphabet they use for foreign words) because although his pronunciation is okay, he was clearly hesitating. I suppose he was shy. Hehehe. Then they interview some of his fans who say it is a nice place (nice ambiance or like a nice Atmosphere where fans can rest easy) then they proceed to James ji showing Enami Thai hospitality so they give him curry. But James ji assures that it is not spicy! Hahahaha. But when Enami eats he says very delicious! But the green curry is a bit spicy. Then they go on to say that he is learning Japanese words. And I think enami asks what his most valuable word is? (sorry, have to double check this) James replies "yorokonde" which is basically "I would gladly do it" or "it is my pleasure" (from the root word "yoroshii" which means good - or I suppose the Thai equivalent is "Di"). It's because when fans go up to him and ask if they can take pictures, he will reply "Yorokonde". Then Enami asks him if he has seen this lady in his phone, Shouko-san? I'm not sure I heard it right. She's the lady reporter in the studio. James says yes, I saw her on TV. Then Enami fangirls for shouko then James says it would be my pleasure to meet you soon. And Shouko has a dignified fangirl grin. Hahahahaha.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the translation Nong Greta! I love that Japanese folks are just as smitten with James Ji as we are- how could you not?!