Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching chakrit's old lakorn with Kob...it was good, chakrit always good with any nang'ek...
though it is old lakorn and he is younger then, but still sexy....hahahah...muahhhh...!!
he is da sexiest man in whole universe!

joey

sarNie Adult
JLG BEHIND THE SCENE

CREDIT : TETONAF MKMICKY

THIS SCENE IS SOOOOO SADDDD...
awwww....what a heart broken scene. soooooo sooooo saddddd indeed. :( i'm having a feeling that i will be crying when i watch this scene later on. both chakrit and cherry's cryings twisted at my heart so painfully, especially when he put his hand to his heart and his other one against the glass trying to touch cherry. i wonder why she has to marry with kong though? anyways, thanks so much p.jib for sharing the clip.

joey

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching chakrit's old lakorn with Kob...it was good, chakrit always good with any nang'ek...
though it is old lakorn and he is younger then, but still sexy....hahahah...muahhhh...!!
he is da sexiest man in whole universe!
haha...i think he is one of the sexiest men in the universe. this guy seems to age beautifully; he looks better and better as he ages. :wub: what a lucky man! :p

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
HI ,there..KAYLA...just want to tell you that someone on khemupsorn.com ask me to tell you that she very admire and love to see your comment here..she and some of cherry's fans on khemupsorn.com plan to translation JLK for non thai speaker whom love to see cherry lakorn but it would be slowly...but luckly i heard that jlk will have china sub soon..oh ...so happy because my english is not well :p
can't wait to tomorrow....epi7...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I LIKE DIS LAKORN SO MUCH! lol i think i finished eps 4 last night. it's sooo funny and not exaggerated humor either. i lobbb it. dat one part when cherry just got out da shower and dropped her towel LMAO she was like U WAS LOOKIN AT MY BOOBS?? and koh tee was like khrub LMAO HAHAHAHA jen is soo cute. she and job are cute lol job's funkin crazy hahaha. i like dis lakorn so much imma upload it lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HI ,there..KAYLA...just want to tell you that someone on khemupsorn.com ask me to tell you that she very admire and love to see your comment here..she and some of cherry's fans on khemupsorn.com plan to translation JLK for non thai speaker whom love to see cherry lakorn but it would be slowly...but luckly i heard that jlk will have china sub soon..oh ...so happy because my english is not well :p
can't wait to tomorrow....epi7...
Hi there Rakry!!

Wow - I have a fan base at Khemupsorn.com?? That's awesome! hehehe j/k :)

Aww...tell the certain "someone" that I appreciate their comments na ja. I'm so in love with this lakorn and love to share my view and thoughts with other fans. All of you guys are so fun to chit chat with and it's always a joy to come in this thread and read all of the support and love we have for our wonderful C-Team. :)

It's so awesome that they will be able to translate JLG soon for non thai speaker. It might not be done quickly, but it's okay, better late than never - much appreciation to the translators :)

Okay guys, I am about to lose my mind right now!!!! Why was I so quiet this weekend?? Well, my stupid broadband card decided not to work this weekend!! I was on the phone with Sprint Customer support this weekend trying to troubleshoot the problem, but they still can't figure out the problem. So today after work and workout, I have to take my laptop and the broadband card to a Sprint store and see if they can help identify the problem.

OMG! If I don't have internet by tonight to watch new epi of JLG, all hell is going to break loose!!! :angry: Pray for me ladies, if you don't see my post, you know why. I can get on the internet via my cell phone but it's not convenience like watching it on my laptop!! Urgh, maybe I should stay at work just to watch JLG. LOL
Today episode is going to be awesome! Take a look at Nim’s face, going all crazy and possessive over her Mek. Love it!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I LIKE DIS LAKORN SO MUCH! lol i think i finished eps 4 last night. it's sooo funny and not exaggerated humor either. i lobbb it. dat one part when cherry just got out da shower and dropped her towel LMAO she was like U WAS LOOKIN AT MY BOOBS?? and koh tee was like khrub LMAO HAHAHAHA jen is soo cute. she and job are cute lol job's funkin crazy hahaha. i like dis lakorn so much imma upload it lol
LMAO :lol: :lol:

Diamend - that was one of my favorite scenes. LOL - I love the look on Son and Mek's face on that scene. Mek was like “Do you not have any other shirt to wear?” LOL Nim was like what the hell do you want me to wear, this is all that there is in the clothes case. :lol:

kermint

sarNie Adult
ya i like dat scene, the rainin scene's very sad but i feel it's good tho. man i cry dat scene........... my heart break......

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Hi there, I'm new here :) Just wanted to say that I love love love this lakorn. I am a big Chakrit fan but didn't care much for Cherry before. But this lakorn made me become a big fan of hers, too. Never realized her amazing eyes and her Nim is one of the most lovable characters I've ever seen in lakorns.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Keep watching the last episodes til tomorrow ;)

Su... su... na

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Haven't been here for a week!Last week the episodes weren't getting me stuck to it but todays episode was much better and the preview for tomorrow mad me want to watch it so badly!

Chakrit is making me mad for running away from her but since i don't understand thai that much i guess thats whats keeping me from liking last weeks episode!

icool48

sarNie Adult
yes.. iluvjin

totally agree with you.
last ep. mek was so mean to nim ....
It just made me mad too.

i love N'ek 's character in this lakorn.
and i love cherry so much. :wub:

nim..su su na!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ok my internet is still down. Luckily I downloaded it on my work laptop ahead of time so I was able to watch epi 7 at home. Right now I'm posting via my phone so please excuse any typos na ja. Now back to epi 7....omg...I just want to beat Mek in the head. How much more does he has to make Nim feel bad. I feel so bad for Nim everytime the ex comes around. The ex found out that she is pregnant so I hope she doesn't later on try to say it is Mek's baby. I would be pissed! Even though Mek is a butthead I do love it that he cancelled his date with the ex and rushed to the car and listened to Nim's voice singing the beautiful song.

Mek is over the hill in love with Nim. He needs to quit acting all hard because with him suppressing his feelings it's only making him more crazy. Omg and the choking scene was too funny even though it was just Nim imagination. I would have loved to choke Mek for her. Lol Mek got competition...he better step up before the other guy take her a way from him. Omg...cannot wait for tomorrow epi. It is going to be soooooooo good. My internet should be up by then so I can watch and post more freely. Yay!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi there, I'm new here :) Just wanted to say that I love love love this lakorn. I am a big Chakrit fan but didn't care much for Cherry before. But this lakorn made me become a big fan of hers, too. Never realized her amazing eyes and her Nim is one of the most lovable characters I've ever seen in lakorns.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Keep watching the last episodes til tomorrow ;)

Su... su... na
Hi there Tuyah! Welcome to the thread! So happy to see that you are loving this lakorn. Totally agree Nim is such a cute, lovable, strong character. I hope she continue to fight for her love. She lay it all out there and is not afraid to let people know her feelings towards Mek. She is such a bold nek!!!

Su su Nim!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Omg yes!!! Drools....I was saying the same thing when I saw him in the elevator scene...urgh...can I say it enough...Krit is soooo darn sexy...I'm on a Krit high for sure...yummo

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Even though they’re aren’t a lot of sweet scenes between pi mek and nim I loved this episode anyway. You can’t deny the chemistry between these two; their acting is just so darn fabulous. Loved the way pi mek gets so choked up and agitated when nim is around kong or on the telephone to some mystery person ( which is her lil sister)…so cute how he crunch the plastic cup and make loud “akhum” sounds…he so adorable when he is all sulky and jealous of nim.

Job and pakard are adorably cute together, I also think pakard’s character as a minor is one of the best too and job he is not that crazy a character lol

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Omg yes!!! Drools....I was saying the same thing when I saw him in the elevator scene...urgh...can I say it enough...Krit is soooo darn sexy...I'm on a Krit high for sure...yummo

Same here I so cant wait for tmr epi
when i get home going to rewatch this epi 7