Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Thanks for your input. According to the Thai Star thread on Sarnword it is YAGNAM. Maybe you should go tell Sarn to change that also since I'm not as anal on spelling as others. Better yet, we should call Chakrit or is it Shakrit to reconfirm how his name is spelled because there's too many different ways floating around on the internet.

I'm not anal, but it's blatantly incorrect to spell his last name that way. His first name is spelled with a "ช" chaw chaang, regardless of how it's pronounced. That is what happens when you don't know how to read thai.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OKAY GIRLS! give me an honest opinion. IS THIS LAKRON ANY GOOD? I was on lyns lakorn blog and she had the ratings of it on there and it only got a 3.
i havent started yet and now i'm really hesitant to. should i or shouldnt i? :mellow:

nolee

sarNie Adult
OKAY GIRLS! give me an honest opinion. IS THIS LAKRON ANY GOOD? I was on lyns lakorn blog and she had the ratings of it on there and it only got a 3.
i havent started yet and now i'm really hesitant to. should i or shouldnt i? :mellow:
I watched the first two episodes but I wasn't really hooked on it. I might give ep. 3 a try tho..

cecilia

Staff member
I gave it a thumb down b/c i can not stand the sarcasm part -- and yup, i just don't feel it .. i gave up after episode 2 :(

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
I also gave it a thumb up, because it is a really cute lakorn, and chakrit & cherry has strong sense together.

i think maybe the lakorn hide the surprise so deeply, so many guys thought that it is an ordinary kidnap like others, but indeed it is not! show some patience, and this lakorn would definitely surprise any of us!

dearlody

sarNie Egg
i think maybe the lakorn hide the surprise so deeply, so many guys thought that it is an ordinary kidnap like others, but indeed it is not! show some patience, and this lakorn would definitely surprise any of us!
I also feel the lakorn is little bit boring when I watch ep1 and 2 without knowing the surprise. But after knowing that surprise, I found the story is really 1X times more interesting. It makes it different from the other lakorns. We have a brave in love n’ek in JLG.

Looking forward to watch more sweet scenes of Nim and Mek.

Mek’s brother Pom and his gf are very lovely too. Love the scene the Pom sing a song for her in the restaurant. It’s so sweet.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hooray Hooray!!

It's Monday!!! Yes! Can't wait to go home and watch JLG.

I say don't judge the lakorn base off the ratings or what you hear from other people. Judge it from your own opinon by watching it first. However, if you already setup your mind to not like it then I'm sure you will not enjoy it.

Two thumbs up for me though. Love Love how the n'ek is chasing the p'ek this time. :)

icool48

sarNie Adult
start ep.5

SO s.w.e.e.t

SO s.w.e.e.t

SO s.w.e.e.t

OMG..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: