Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
OK! I'm officially dead!

My spirit is typing right now.

Look at Mek's smile on that picture. He is so happy and I'm sure his heart is beating out of his shirt and both are about to pass out.
OMG....can't wait to watch epi 4, hv not seen yet in YT as of now..ggrrrr....i hv read all comments, most of us have fallen head over heels n so in love with Mek....and Nim is the lucky one.....heheheh....i dont mind being kidnapped by Mek, anytime... :wub: ...

Chakrit is a great actor, so convincing - his eyes, his gazes, expressions, teases...all so natural...i dont understand why other over-acting actors always get Best Actor award but not my Chakrit..!! :huh:

ok ladies, i take Mek...u all take Sohn....huhuhuhuhu... :p

icool48

sarNie Adult
hi...dear rose :)

bad news...
I 've already read JLG - weekly Synopsis in newspaper.

At the end of epi.6 ( next tuesday )

mek finds out the truth about kidnapping ....he's so angry..

:( I feel pity for nim...

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
hi...dear rose :)

bad news...
I 've already read JLG - weekly Synopsis in newspaper.

At the end of epi.6 ( next tuesday )

mek finds out the truth about kidnapping ....he's so angry..

:( I feel pity for nim...
oh noo...have to wait for the following tuesday for epi 7 to know if Mek realise his LOVE for Nim and no longer angry....uwaaaa.... :eek: ..i believe n'rai will come into picture at this time....i can feel Nim's pain and Mek's anger already

jubjib, that means years of waiting to see them back together with more sweet teary romantic scenes....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
SONG : SAK KRANG / JUST ONCE BY... CHERRY

CREDIT : rattanakaw

loveeeee CHERRY 'S VOICE !!!
Maybe Mek won't be mad at Nim for too long. I have a feeling Mek will play his own trick on Nim. Do you guys remember the clip when he was in a wheel chair and Nim jumped in the pool and next thing you know Mek jumped in to help her and Nim was like..I thought you couldn't move or whatever. :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone give me a summary to this lakorn since I dont understand thai? Did anyone eng sub this lakorn?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How has this lakorn been so far? I want to watch it, but I want to know if it's worth watching now, or just wait for it to end...cuz I was all excited about SGPT, but once I started watching it, I was slowly losing interest in it...

I want a WWHJ moment, where, no matter how bad the story is going, I still have to watch it just to see the pranang's chemistry...

I mean, I'm a fan of both Krit and Cherry, so how's their chemistry? Krit can have chemistry with a rock, but still...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
DEAR ROSE...

:(

OMG!!!!!
Are those spoilers true? Because if it is, then this story has gotten really interesting...and I will definitely watch for sure...forget the summary now, just those spoilers alone make me want to watch...that's definitely a new twist to the whole kidnapping thing...and I remember the summary too!

So very cool, can't wait to start watching, when I have time...LOL

kermint

sarNie Adult
jus finished ep4 it was cute. man jus love dis more n more tho. 2day ep has many cute scenes love krit and cherry together lols. jus can't wait for next wk tho

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!
Are those spoilers true? Because if it is, then this story has gotten really interesting...and I will definitely watch for sure...forget the summary now, just those spoilers alone make me want to watch...that's definitely a new twist to the whole kidnapping thing...and I remember the summary too!

So very cool, can't wait to start watching, when I have time...LOL
Raymond - You should definitely watch this lakorn. It's kidnapping with a twist and the chemistry and humor between Cherry and Chakrit is on POINT!!

Okay, off to watch epi 4 now....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....come back and chit chat with you ladies later. :ph34r:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh so busy today, haven't got a chance to watch Ep.4 yet. Did someone just said it was sweeter than Ep.3? ^_^ Woooo can't wait to watch it later tonight.

I believe part of the kidnapping plans Nim and Pom has it was trying to get Mek to be angry and mad, because Mek is too nice and has a soft heart, so Pom wanted him to be tough and learn to say no to those girls. That's why Nim is doing anything she can to test his nerves. :)

This lakorn is moving really fast, so far I haven't find any boring part yet other than the annoying part of that villian girl looking for Mek. :lol:

And everyone is welcome regarding that sharing food part ^_^ I'll try to help out what I can while you all waiting for Wishy to sub it. But I think Kayla did a wonderful jobs of capping all the important scenes for everyone. ^_^

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
DEAR ROSE...

:(

jubjib...tq for spoiler of next epi. yeah, Cherry singing Sak Krang perfectly matches her very gentle sweet voice...but from epi 2 till 4, her voice is sometimes a bit annoying, probably b'cos she needs to argue a lot. I look fwd to seeing her in a more intense scenes in epi 6 onwards, i believe she will speak in a calmer tone...

i already feel sad for Nim,....but epi 4 makes my heart pumping faster, Mek's eyes throw loving and sweet gazes at Nim, it is soooo captivating...I just melt... :wub: ...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh! I think my heart just exploded on epi 4. Love is in the air between Nim and Mek. Epi 4 was was so sweet but yet so sad in a way. Sad because you can see the sorrow in Nim's eyes at times when she knows the good feelings and moments she has with Mek will not last long because she is aware of the consequences of what would happen when Mek finds out the truth. :(

My favorite parts:

1. When Son got hurt and Nim was aiding him in the living room. Mek threw the news to Nim about Pom and Nim was accusing Son and Mek that Pom is the reason being why they kidnapped her.

Mek "Why do you have to love that sweet face p'ek."
Nim "Someone as cold as you will not understand."
Son "Really, do you understand?" to Mek
Nim "You don't have to waste your tine asking him, Son. He will never understand the feeling of how you feel when you love someone that is in front of your face, but he never has any feelings in return for you, not even a little. And at the end, he leaves you. You will never understand the feelings that is with the pain, how it is..." - looking at Mek

So sad when Nim said this to Mek and Mek looked back at her with sorrow. Nim said the statement directing to her own feelings :(

2. This has nothing to do with Mek or Nim, but I thought the scene between Prakad and Pom was cute. When he suprised her with flowers and sang the song to her at the bar, apologizing for his action. And the beach scene when they were sharing feelings for one another. Thank God Prakad now knows the truth now - that way Pom doesn't have to continue lying to her every time. Jane is beautiful! Can someone tell me why she doesn't get n'ek role? I think she suits it well in my opinion.

3. The fishing scene when Mek showed up and Nim sarcastically laughed..

Nim - "Ho Ho Ho...there is someone that think I didn't keep my promise and thought that I tried to run away" LOL OMG so funny the way Cherry acted right here.
Son laughing - "But really I'm teaching you how to catch a fish" hehehe
Mek sarcastically acted back (OMG Funny) - "But too bad I don't see you even catch one body of fish. Ho Ho Ho Ho..He..He..He" LMAO - Part was too funny

Both Son and Nim looked at him crazy...like wth wrong with him...LMAO. :wacko: he

4. When the light went out and Nim was scared calling for Mek. He rushed to her side and she pleaded for him to fix the light and Mek said "I thought you were Macgavor (spelling) little sister. How come you can't fix it yourself." LOL - And he lent the candle for her and left but returned later to check if she was okay to find her fast asleep. He looked at her gently and thought she was hot and sat right next to her, fanning her and reading the same time. How sweet!!! Mek said to himself "Is she really asleep" lay his head right next to hers and next thing you know Nim opened her eyes with a slight smile on her face and caught Mek by surprise. She pulled his arms asking him not to leave and Mek starred at her with his face only inches away and said "You're not scared of me?" Nim with her blinking round eyes said "Are you really going to take advantage of me" hehehehe...LOVE it...Mek decided to stay with her, fanning her until she feel asleep and the next morning Son found the both of them lying next to each other and sent picture to Pom. Love this scene!!!

5. Last but not least the washing clothes scene. Mek is trying too hard to be a hard ass. I think he acts that way so that he can suppress the feelings he has for Nim, not that it work anyhow. :rolleyes:

Love the way Nim was pounding on the clothes...LOL... :lol: I thought it was funny when Mek said "Your leg is hurt but your mouth is still good cause you can still talk back to me" LOL

And the part when he tricked her saying "Snake" and Nim screamed and jumped on his back. LOL ---AHHHHHHHHHHH so cute on that scene the both of them were smiling and Nim was holding on to Mek so tight enjoying the moment she has with him.

icool48

sarNie Adult
SWEET SCENES IN EPI.4

WARNING!!!!

IF you're having a heart attack SHOULD NOT WATCH THOSE PICS MORE THAN 2 TIMES A DAY NAJA.... ESPECIALLY KAYLA!!! :p

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
jubjib.....epi 4 is already very sweet, if epi 5 sweeter, i am gonna get diabetes...hahaha...
OMG look at chakrit's eyes....he stares at Nim without a blink, and it goes deep into my heart...danggg!!!

joey

sarNie Adult
Loved epi 3 as much as i loved watching the previous two episodes

Mek and Nim had so many sweet scenes together and most left me either blushing or laughing with them..lol
Anyway I also loved how mek always seem to make faces when he talks to nim or mimic her i have to say is really cute.
And also when he gazes at her face with those dreamy eyes Awww so sweet

Thanks everyone for sharing your comments, welcome back Joey, we missed you!
hi CherryApple, i missed you too sweetie. it is so good to be back with you guys. :D

i felt the same way as you. their scenes had me giggle, blushing, and laughing with them. they are such a cute couple! also, i loved how mek looks at nim too. gosh his eyes are so dreamy & captivating. :wub: i wish i have a guy look at me like that. nim is one lucky lady.

joeyyyy my sister...

hi...gals

I'm so glad to know that everyone loves c-team naja.

hi p.jib, my sister! hug & kisses back to you.

it is so hard not to love C-team naja. their chemistry & characters are so awesome that we cannot help but fall for them. :p

You are most certainly welcome, yigu!!

I will try to do my best to translate the conversation between Mek and Nim for you guys. This lakorn is enjoyable for the fact that not only is the storyline different than others, but also because of the humor it has. When watching the lakorn not only are their lines funny towards each other, but also the face expressions each shows are humorous. Both Chakrit and Cherry done a fantastic job!

By the way, I know we mentioned this a couple of times already, but doesn't Krit wears some really cool t-shirts on this lakorn? Love his T-Shirts!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH kayla daring! :kiss: you & Maya_Fantasy have been very helpful to us in translating some of the scenes. we really appreciate it very much.

i agreed with you kayla that this lakorn is very enjoyable indeed. loved all their facial expressions & dialogs. yup, both Chakrit & Cherry are doing a wonderful job as nim & mek.

i loved his t-shirt too. it is so cool & look so good on him. i'm starting to feel for the rag that he wears too. :D

OK! I'm officially dead!

My spirit is typing right now.

Look at Mek's smile on that picture. He is so happy and I'm sure his heart is beating out of his shirt and both are about to pass out.
LMAO...... gosh kayla my dear, you are so funny. :lol: is there anyway i can call back your spirit & help you get resurrected?
please do tell me. :unsure:

i loved the scene of the piggyback right so much. they both are smiling lovely to themselves. it was so CUTE & had me blushing like crazy. :wub: yup, i'm sure his heart is beating a 1000 beats a second. continue on like this, it will definitely pop soon enough. :lol: