Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't' get this lakorn ..
the teaser seem like it's a parody of JLR?
anyone know the storyline?
nvm .. i read the plot -- it's inspire by ateam and janie/andrew's lakorn
after reading it, not sure if i want to watch it ..
my expectation is set low on this .. i just hope the lakorn is better than i expect.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh man! Thanks for all the caps and videos everyone!

I'm so counting down until this lakorn airs. The CTEAM will do some serious butt kicking, at least for me since I'm a huge fan of both Chakrit and Cherry.

The chemistry looks off the chain!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same here, I am not too fond of Krit.

Same here Ceci, I have low expectation from this lakorn but yet I am excited. I just want to see how it plays out.
Move on you guys, how could u judge this couple when u havent saw this drama yet. For my judgement i'm a fans with both of them.
They both are very talented so don't say stuff about them when u havent seen this pairup yet.

joey

sarNie Adult
kidnapping the n'k to an isolated island . sound good enough for me :lol:
Haha...Sarn, you're so funny. :lol: Same here, I also like watching when p'ek kidnap n'ek to an isolated island plus those slap/kiss type of lakorn. Also I love when p'ek is those Alpha man type that is mean & aggressive but very soft, gentle & nice to the woman he loves, and n'ek is those that doesn't scare & fight back kind of type. That is one of the reasons why I love Mart/Cherry in their lakorn MKKW. :wub: Well, it seems like both Chakrit & Cherry fit the kind of characters that I love too. Gosh I cannot wait to see Cteam in here. :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its an imitation of tang pan kamatep and jlr. this should be funny lol im actually excited for this especially since its a new pairing

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Haha...Sarn, you're so funny. :lol: Same here, I also like watching when p'ek kidnap n'ek to an isolated island plus those slap/kiss type of lakorn. Also I love when p'ek is those Alpha man type that is mean & aggressive but very soft, gentle & nice to the woman he loves, and n'ek is those that doesn't scare & fight back kind of type. That is one of the reasons why I love Mart/Cherry in their lakorn MKKW. :wub: Well, it seems like both Chakrit & Cherry fit the kind of characters that I love too. Gosh I cannot wait to see Cteam in here. :dude:
I agree, that's one of the reasons why I loved MKKW too, Cherry's role was different from a typically n'ek. :D

here are some artwork i made of this--love Cteam--can't wait to see these two
[the first three are similar]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I just saw the teaser and I'm like "huh? Sansanee, Soriya? This is like JLR." Lmao.
I'm looking forward to this lakorn.
Love both Krit and Cherry!

RR, those banners are beautiful!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the teaser , where Cherry said she not Sansanee but Soriya is probable a dream parody :lol: :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
I agree, that's one of the reasons why I loved MKKW too, Cherry's role was different from a typically n'ek. :D

here are some artwork i made of this--love Cteam--can't wait to see these two
[the first three are similar]
Haha..RR, it seems like we hardly have any disagreements when it comes to MKKW. :D

Btw RR, I really love your banners; all of them are so pretty. Love how you put them together. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
In the teaser , where Cherry said she not Sansanee but Soriya is probable a dream parody :lol: :lol:
If I'm not wrong, I think maybe it wasn't a dream at all. It looks like she was acting that scene out with Job, so this can be one of their acting scenes in the lakorn since both Job & Cherry are actor/actress in the lakorn. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Yes it would be very funny if it turns out to be one of her dreams instead during the time she was kidnapped by Chakrit. :lol:

icool48

sarNie Adult
thanks ja RR
your banners are beautiful. :dude:

i bought this novel book and read it in one day.

i can only tell you " This novel book ** JAM LUEY GAMATHEP ** had a good surprise " !!!

;) so lovely and funny !