Jam Loey Rak (completed)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I can't wait to download episodes 6-9 lol my mom's been asking me, when will she post up the next subs epi's lol! But yeah she loves the series! keke i got her hooked anyways thanks for your hard work!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i was hoping that she could post it up today to download hehehe.. cause epi 6-9 eng sub is up at youtube already. I've been downloading and burining to dvd to watch and tv the quality is not bad.

*bittersweet*

sarNie Egg
Thank you for subbing this drama. I love this drama. I stayed up all night watching this drama. =)

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK WISBONIKO!!
GREAT JOB YOU DID.
I ENJOY WATCHING THAI LAKORN MORE BECAUSE OF YOU.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH.
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

wonderful_world

sarNie Egg
I Thank you from the bottom on my heart for all the wonderful and hard work you have done. You have not just help me and everyone who read and uses this forum room but made us see how great this world can be. You have made me to able to enjoy lakorn so much that now I hook on.

Great subbing work, I do hope that I successfully and do hope to finish my project too.

Again thank for the upload and work.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:D You are awesome, Wishbone! I really want to thank you for the english subtitle. :lol:
:wub: I love this lakorn so much! :wub:

:D You have made a great job. One more time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. :lol:

kayti

sarNie Egg
i just want to say thank you again for subbing this drama for non thai speakers....i'm really greatful that you sub this because now i it's one the best drama i've ever watch.....thank you for your time and effort.....hope seeing u sub wonderful dramas.....thank you

fun

Expired Sarnie
another great works of yours have been completed. i am going to stalk you lol just kidding... i will be looking forward for more... yep... okay now i gotta go watch ruk nee hua jai rao jung... lol...

cecilia

Staff member
WISHBONE you are a blessing to the non-Thai fans .. thank you for working so hard on promoting this lakorn with us JLR lover *you, yourself love it too*
Thanks to you, we have so many audience cheering for umm/aff -- :wub: .. hope you have a lot of fun with us fanatic na kha. again. THANK YOU. you're our PATIHARN !!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wishbone, my deepest thanks. My DH always makes fun of my lakorn watching...now I can let him watch this and be hooked too. LOL. Thanks for all th hard work you put into this subbing. I really appreciate it!