Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww that was very heart aching...just like in the lakorn...where you want them to meet but things just come up... one interruption after another....it sucks to be in harit shoes right now!

well done chenada...i cant wait til the next update!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh , i miss ur update and harit still haven't came back LMAO but it good dat Namtip realize she holding harit back from found out his pass . ...H & S & A need to reunite

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesssssssssssssss. finally some good news...

this is a chance for chai to kidnap or take namtip away..and harit to meet up with soriya!

Love the Update chenada...if your internet wasnt down...we might of had another update huh!?

anyhow i hope youre okay tomorrow *internet too! Miss you dearly!

cecilia

Staff member
yesssssssssssssss. finally some good news...
this is a chance for chai to kidnap or take namtip away..and harit to meet up with soriya!

Love the Update chenada...if your internet wasnt down...we might of had another update huh!?

anyhow i hope youre okay tomorrow *internet too! Miss you dearly!
i agree. take her over to the island since now they're sharing the same island with harith/soriya.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, but i'm heading out b/c Chen haven't update yet.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
A/N: Okie, I had to edit this myself so I am terrible sorry if there are many mistakes!!!! Also this is a PG-13 chapter enjoy!

Chapter Four
Soriya fought back a wicked smile; she raised a brow and called out her husband’s name. “Harit!�

He looked over, wiping the sweat off his brow, “Yes?�

She motioned for him to come closer; he nodded while slowly padding over. “Do you need anything?� he asked while looking down at her with concern.

“That basket� she pointed to his original position, “Still needs to be done. Hurry, I am hungry as well!�

Harit nodded and quickly went back to what he was doing, hanging freshly washed laundry. He could feel her eyes moving over him and gathering all his strength, Harit fought the urge to go over and pull her into his arms and kiss her.

It had been two weeks since she’d been in the hospital, a week since his birthday party and he’d kept his word. He shook his head remembering the awful things he thought that day, thinking Soriya would betray him. Every since then, things had gone back to normal.

Soriya could never imagined how tempting she looked right now, sitting in a lawn chair. Her legs lying comfortably in front of her, her skirt moving gently against the breeze showing him a hint of leg, Harit grinned, he never grew tired of looking at his wife, she was beautiful in both body and soul.

“Hey, don’t fool around!� She called out while shaking her head; she knew he was up to something. He looked lost in his own thoughts. Soriya smiled, she couldn’t help herself she enjoyed making him work.

There he was, shirtless, his pants hanging low on his hips…..sweat lingering all over his body. He looked delicious. Her cheeks burned red and she mental kicked herself. She didn’t want him to catch her; she had every right to stare at her husband. He was very good looking and she especially liked him when he was all sweaty like he was now. It also helped that he kept leaning over to grab clothes giving her a wonderful view of his backside.

Harit soon finished and he heaved out a long breath before turning, he raised a brow when he caught his wife….she was eyeing him. He could help the sexy grin that played on his lips as he walked towards her.

“Enjoy yourself?� he asked while smiling wider.

“What?� she asked nervously while standing. “I was not…I am hungry!� She stammered before pointing to the house.

“Yes ma’am!� He winked as he walked by her leaving her cheeks flushed again.

Once inside Harit stood in the kitchen, waiting for his master’s orders. He turned when he heard her pad into the kitchen.

“What would you like?� He asked while folding his arms over his still shirtless chest.

You, that is what she wanted to tell him… “Ummm.� Was all she could come up with.

“I’m sorry, what was that?� Harit purred softly as he walked closer, his arms falling to his side, he smiled as her eyes widened.

“Uh…� Soriya couldn’t even form a complete sentence, her eyes grew more as he came closer backing her up against the refrigerator. Her eyes darted from his face to his chest and them back up.

“You smell nice.� He whispered while lowering his lips to hers, “How do you taste?�

She couldn’t answer, his lips met her and she felt herself melting into him. He slowly tugged on her lips, causing her to moan. Harit smiled inwardly as he slowly moved her so that she was in his arms. Soriya arms went around his neck pulling him closer to her. It felt like electricity rushing through her body and she wondered how much more of his kissing she could take.

Harit deepened their kiss, his hands kneading themselves in her long hair. She drove him crazy, her soft lips, her hands, her body touching his…..He growled. He could feel her fingers working their way from the base of his neck to his hair.

“I love you� he growled after breaking their kiss, “I want you!�

“I’m not hungry anymore� she told him.

He smiled seductively before picking her up and taking her to their bedroom. She snuggled closer and didn’t care that he was all sweaty from work; she could only smile up at him. Harit kicked the door shut with his foot before moving to the bed. He gently placed her on top before moving beside her.

“I’m sweaty.� He warned while moving his body over hers.

“I don’t care!� She purred while reaching to engulf his neck with her arms. He said nothing as she pulled him closer, she wanted to kiss him. Her lips met his and he moaned.

Harit felt his body reacting over time at her touch; she was kissing him with a feverish intent. He’d never been ravish by a women before and right now he would’ve like nothing more then for her to have her way with him.

She moved against him, making a small sound. Harit pulled back, breaking their kiss, “Are you hurt?�

“No� She sighed, narrowing her eyes on hips lips. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his back.

Her husband looked questioningly down at her. She smiled up him while sliding her hands lower. His back muscles jumping at her touch, he for once felt his cheeks burn.

“Soriya?� he asked, feeling shy all the sudden.

“Harit?� she purred, smiling when her hands found her target. Her hands tugged, pulling his lower body closer to hers. “You’re my prisoner remember! You have to do what I say!� She winked before kissing him.
Harit sat up, moving so he was on his side next to his wife. He smiled while looking at her.

“What?� she asked.

“Are you hungry now?� he asked playful, “Or would you like a little more of…� he trailed off while running a hand over his chest.

She only shook her head; her cheeks were red again no doubt. “Yes I am hungry.�

“What would my master like to eat?� He smiled down at her while pushing a strain of hair out of her face.

“Bananas�

“Really?� He asked.

“Yes and some rice.� She told him, “Our child is staring to want the strangest things.�

Harit grinned like a fool as his focused went from his wife’s face to her stomach. She finally started to show, it was only a little. He placed his hand on her stomach and smiled up at her.

“I am happy Soriya; you’ve me given such a precious gift.�

Soriya only smiled, she was still amazed at all the things they had been through. She was amazed at how much he had changed. Sadness rushed through her for a moment, she wished Harin were here, she wished San were here as well but there were some things that couldn’t be changed. Her mind then lingered to Tawatchai, he deserved some happiness too.

“What is it?� Harit asked, “What’s the matter?�

“Nothing, I was thinking about your brother, San and Chai.� She answered. “Some much has changed, we are so blessed. I wish to share this with them.�

Harit smiled while returning to her side, “I know, Harin is always with us. Chai will find her other half and San, she has to forgive herself for what she did.�

“I know� Soriya snuggled against her husband. “I never thought I could be this happy.�

“It is how it should be my love.� Harit whispered while kissing her forward.

TBC

wow .... this chapter was hot hot hot .. hehehehehehe lol.. xp .. lol i would be eyeing him too .... **drools** xp lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter Five
Soriya sighed; she bit down on her bottom lip while looking out in the sky, there was a bad storm coming. She turned when hearing the sound of her husband coming down the hallway.

"Harit" She rushed towards him, "The storm is coming, please don't go!"

He smiled as he took his wife in his arms, "I will be fine, I have to go. The workers will need all the help they can get to prepare for the storm. I promise I will be back as soon as I can. Don't worry."

She shook her head pulling out of his arms to stare up at him, "I don't think you should go. Its….I have a terrible feeling."

Harit could read the concern in his wife's lovely face; he reached out and traced his hand over her cheek, "Soriya" He said softly, "I will be fine."

She lowered her head; all these feelings were rushing over her. Soriya knew it was due to her pregnancy but still….she didn't want him to go. She placed a hand over her swollen belly before looking up at her husband.

"I'm scared Harit" She warned, her eyes filling with tears.

The look in her eyes…threatened to break his resolve, but he couldn't abandon his workers. They weren't just his employees, they were also his family. He swallowed hard while looking from his wife's eyes to her stomach.

Harit reached out and gently placed his palm against it, he could feel their child. His dark eyes soon made contact with hers and he could see the fear she held. It made him sick to his stomach but still, Harit would never break his promise.

"Baby" he quickly pulled Soriya in his arms, "I promise I will return, nothing will happen, nothing will keep us apart."

Soriya closed her eyes, letting herself sink into his embrace…wanting nothing more than to relax. She knew nothing she would say would make him stay, he was a man of his word…that's why she loved him so much, but still she was frightened.

"Be careful and come back..please." she whispered against him before pulling away. "You better go" She offered with a weak smile.

Harit reached out, his long finger wiping the stream of tears now falling down her cheeks away. "I will return to you and our child."

He smiled before leaning forward, his lips lingered over hers. Harit pulled back wishing he could stay, but he couldn't. He knelt down in front of her placing his lips against her belly.

"I love you my child" he whispered before kissing her stomach.
Long after he was gone, Soriya stood watching. Her eyes glued to the sky and turbulent storm that was raging. She shook every time it thundered and finally felt her strength giving way. She moved to the sofa facing the window, nothing was going to help…nothing was going to make her feel safe…not until Harit was back in the comfort of their home. Minutes turned into hours and Soriya drifted off to sleep, she slouched against the sofa cushion whispering her husband's name.
Soriya woke to knocking; she slowly sat up feeling sharp pains all over her body. Wiping her eyes, she found that she hadn't gone to bed only stayed on the couch. Very slowly she stood; she reached out taking hold of the arm rest on the end the sofa to help steady herself.

Looking down she read her watch, it was 7:30 am, Oh no…she made her way towards the knocking…

She reached the front door and smiled to herself…why was he knocking??? She took hold of the door knob and pulled it opened, smiling up to greet her husband but the smile soon faded.

"Soriya"

"Chai?" She asked, seeing Bai and a couple of the workers from the farm standing behind him.

"Soriya" he said again while stepping in.

"Harit?" Soriya asked while moving back, "Where is Harit?"

"So…."

"NO!" she yelled while shaking her head, "Where is he? Chai?"

Still moving forward, Chai reached out his hands, "Please Soriya, let us sit down."

She suddenly stopped turning her back towards them, "Twatachai, where is my husband?" She then asked in soft voice.

He swallowed hard before coming to stand directly behind her, "I …do not know…the storm."

Soriya turned, a calm look covering her face. She looked over at the workers; their faces answered any more questions that she had. Her dark eyes moved to Bai, he lowered his head and she knew for sure. Harit was…………

"So.." Chai yelled as he watched her faint, he quickly caught her before telling the workers to go and fetch a doctor.

She smiled, "Harit, what are you doing?"

He smiled while running his fingers over her stomach, "I'm playing with the baby." He was beaming with joy.

"Silly, like a child yourself." She told him.

"A child?" he snorted before moving so he was next to her. "You love this child?" He asked while pointing to himself.

Soriya shook her head, "Of course I do, why would I stay on this island if I did not."

"Because you are my prisoner" He told her while reaching for her, he gently pulled her into his arms and positioned them so she was on her back. "Because we were destined to be this way."

She smiled up at him, "You will never change."

"No I won't, my love for you will never die." He warned before lowering his lips to hers.
"So?" she heard…

"So?" again she heard, Soriya opened her eyes and realized she'd been dreaming.

Chai smiled, "The doctor will return tomorrow, he said you were fine…but…"

"It was just a dream" She sighed, "help me up please."

He nodded before helping her to sit up, "I…"

"There is nothing you can say." She offered him, "Please tell me what happened?"

Soriya sat and listened while Chai told her what happened, all the details were still a bit up in the air but he told her what he could. He went over everything from when Harit arrived at the farm until…. He found himself shaking as he spoke. When he felt her hand on his he stopped shaking.

"I am sorry Soriya" he lowered his head; tears were swelling in his eyes.

She could say nothing, she was feeling so much but at the same time she felt numb. She wanted to get up, run out to the sea and find him, but she couldn't move. Soriya had never felt like this before, she felt lost. Reality was pressing down on her, engulfing her like a cage. Tears soon fell streaming down her cheeks.

Chai moved forward to comfort her, there was nothing he could do or say to make this any easier. He chose to hold his friend and let her cry as long as she wanted to.
He slowly opened his eyes, trying to focus on the light. His head, he reached up with his hand and cradled it while sitting up. Where was he? He looked around the small room he was in and he couldn't place it.

Gathering up his strength he stood and made his way over to the small window, he looked out and saw the ocean. Still, he had no clue where he was. He turned hearing the sound of the door being opened. He stood like stone as a young woman came into the room.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Where am I?" he asked looking over her closely hoping he knew her but he didn't.

"Why don't you sit down, the doctor will be in soon." She motioned for him to sit.

"The doctor?" he asked while still staring at her, "Where am I?"

The young lady noted the urgency in his voice and said nothing as she moved closer to take hold of his arm. She guided him back towards the bed and only after he was seated did she answer him.

"You are on Koh Andaman, you washed up on shore yesterday. I'm Namtip, my father is the local doctor."

"I…" he shook his head, "I don't know this place."

Namtip reached out and placed her hand over his, "It will be alright, don't rush anything."

He smiled before pulling away from her touch, he knew it was a gesture for comfort only but still he somehow felt bad for having her touch him.

"What is your name?" Namtip asked.

"It's…" he frowned, "It's…" Again he frowned, "I have no idea."
TBC

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... he lost his memories.. ahhhhhhhhhh ... yyyy ??? .. darnit.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
A/N: Wanted to post what I had for Moh and Raiya!!!! I will have more soon!!!!
Chapter 6 Part 1
Eight months, she frowned, feeling sick, Soriya rushed to the bathroom. She quickly turned the fosset on and splashed cool water all over her face. Breathing in very deeply, she told herself to stay calm, she told herself to stay focused.

Looking up, she looked at herself in the mirror. Soriya hardly noticed herself, her hair pulled back into a messy bun, her eyes tired from erratic sleeping.

"You look a mess" she said softly, before looking down. She leaned back while reaching for a hand towel. After she dried her hands she placed them over her swollen belly. "I am sorry little one." She offered while running her hand gently over her belly. "Mama will be fine."

She smiled when feeling the child move, feeling their child move. Soriya sighed before going back into the living room. Her mother and Chai were there; both had been by her side all everyday since it happened, since Harit….

She still couldn't bring herself to say it. Her mother smiled up at her before standing. She smiled weakly at her mother before joining her on the couch.

"I am fine mother."

"I know my dear but…"

Chai cleared his throat sensing uneasiness in the air, "What time shall we leave tomorrow for the doctor's appointment?"

Soriya looked over, "Eight is fine and Chai there was no need for you to come and stay the night, we could have met you in town tomorrow."

"I know, I wanted to." He smiled, "I.."

"Thank you" Soriya reached out and took hold of his hand, "Harit would be happy with you. You are being a wonderful godfather to our child."

Soriya let go of his hand and leaned back against the cushions of the couch, all these months, everything she had gone through and now the baby would be coming soon. She had no idea she could ever this strong. But she had too, their child needed her, the workers at the pearl farm needed….it was all overwhelming but still Soriya was determined to make it. She was not a weak woman and she going to make her husband proud of her. She was going to make his dream a reality.

Chai and her mother soon feel into comfortable conversation, letting Soriya rest. Both knew she needed it, both scared to death that having the bath…not having Harit by her side would be all too much for her.

Late that night, Soriya stood looking out her bedroom window, her eyes filling with tears. She reached up placing her hand flat against the cool glass.

"I love you Harit." She sighed, "I will see you again one day."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you okay Taam?" Namtip asked.

She frowned; he was starring off looking at the night sky. "Taam?"

Pruk laughed softly, his daughter had taken an interest in the man that had come ashore almost nine months ago. They had taken the man in, given him food, shelter and even a new name….a name he still had a hard time answering too.

"Taam?" she called again and finally he turned to look at her.

"Sorry" he offered, "this night, I just feel strange."

Namtip laughed, "It's a full moon."

Taam nodded but he knew that wasn't it. Something lingered in the air, there was a longing. He hated feeling like this…he hated not knowing who he was or where he was supposed to be. All these months and nothing had come back…..not even his name. It was frustrating but he knew it would take time. Luckily, Pruk and Namtip had taken him in and helped him so. He hoped to one day repay them for all their generosity. They had done what most would not have.

He smiled over at Namtip, she smiled back sweetly before going back to her dinner. He knew she cared for him and yet he felt nothing more then brotherly love for her. Taam knew that one day he would have to have to tell her, he prayed that day would not be soon. He couldn't explain it but Taam knew…he always known that there was something else…someone else that called to his heart. It was strange, he could hear it in the wind…he dreamed of her at night.

Her hair was long, dark brown and she was more beautiful then anything else he'd seen. Even though her face was never clear…Taam still knew she was lovely. She called for him, beckoning him to come into her arms…and right when he would get to her, she would vanish.

"Are you not hungry?" Namtip asked pulling Taam out of his thoughts.

He shook his head and focused on his plate, "Sorry." She smiled and went back to eating. Taam ate slowly, still thinking of his dream….thinking of his love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taam woke early the next morning; he sat straight up in bed clinching his head in his hands. A nightmare plagued him. She was screaming, she was in pain…he couldn't help her.

He steadied his ragged breathing while standing, "Where is she?" Taam wished he knew.
TBC..........

gosh its so goooooooood.. my reactions is just like pooor harit n so.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh xp lol.. damn im addicted hehehehe xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
argh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek .. hehehehe cant wait hehehehehe .. omg when will they know?? im waiting for that moment.. hehehehehe ^_______________^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Chen where are you girl!!! Do you want me to start stalking you...hmmmm....LOL

Bring him back girl I want my H + S = A back together!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
chenada is showing us how it feels to be in soriya's shoes... the suffering...and long aching feeling of waiting for someone or something in our case LOL

k...i think i know how she feel now..so when is the update coming?? :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
chenada is showing us how it feels to be in soriya's shoes... the suffering...and long aching feeling of waiting for someone or something in our case LOL

k...i think i know how she feel now..so when is the update coming?? :lol:
i just wanna laugh at your comment. :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
aww ladies, i will try and update this weekend between work. This week has really been bad but school is over with until MONDAY woohoo...sorry its takin me so long!!