Jam Leuy Rak--dubbed and OUt at the market

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, i went to the market, i found two versions this time. . so now there's three HMONG DUB VERSION of JLR.

the new one, probably dubbed by the ppl that Jim know. it have 1-6 part or something like that that cost $42 for the set. Dubbed by Hmong production.
the cover looks like this .. this one title translated directly from the thai name -- JAM LEUY RUK --Something about locking up self but not heart.

the other version, i can't remember who dubbed it but it have the same cover as the one above company too. However, it was package in a small case,not sure how many dvd it holds but the funny thing is that they use some of the picture form this magazine shoot and put it in the back of the cover as well. It's funny.

the third one, i didn't see at the market today but it look something like this . can't remember who dub it but i assuming it's EQ b/c i had it try once at the Oshkosh tournament.
--quickly put this together to show you gals the idea of how they make the cover for this dubbed version : it looks something like this :p .. i laughed b/c it's funny.

i have the third cover...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so there's eq....hmog...n tnt...who dubb this lakorn...wow...suprising...which one is the best?....cause for eq...i don't like the squicky gal's voice its very annoying for a n'ek voice...n hmong production i don't feel comfortable with nkauj cheej's voice...anyone know?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hey my cousin has this drama...i'll ask her parents if i can borrow it and make upload it on here for yall....TRY I SAID TRY OK! LOL
oh and it wont be anytime soon either lol. unless i feel like driving tonight and doing all that extracting and uploading lol...

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i am so disappointed in tnt production. the nang ek voice is so annoying. i know kind of late, i waited for stockton new year to purchase a lot of my lakorn. and guess what i am missing episode 8. i keep forgetting to call, i called once and to be honest i am very poor with my hmong and i didnt know what i was saying so i hung up. i decided to email instead but i am at school and work most of the time that i keep forgetting to write their email done. anyone know their email.

talking about voice i did not like the dubbing as much as i use to. whatever happen to their original nang ek voice in leud kattiya! and all i could think of is ju mong every time harit speaks. and wtf (sorry for my foul language) but i am so annoyed. they call harit something else, close but at the same time very off. and for harin they call him kalin. the name kind of bugged me.

plus people buy it directly with one of the tnt team. loobceej <--- is that even how you spell it. they rip you off badly!!! 10 parts for $120. i rather spend $150 on a korean drama @ yesasia for a director's cut copy with eng sub.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i am so disappointed in tnt production. the nang ek voice is so annoying. i know kind of late, i waited for stockton new year to purchase a lot of my lakorn. and guess what i am missing episode 8. i keep forgetting to call, i called once and to be honest i am very poor with my hmong and i didnt know what i was saying so i hung up. i decided to email instead but i am at school and work most of the time that i keep forgetting to write their email done. anyone know their email.

talking about voice i did not like the dubbing as much as i use to. whatever happen to their original nang ek voice in leud kattiya! and all i could think of is ju mong every time harit speaks. and wtf (sorry for my foul language) but i am so annoyed. they call harit something else, close but at the same time very off. and for harin they call him kalin. the name kind of bugged me.

plus people buy it directly with one of the tnt team. loobceej <--- is that even how you spell it. they rip you off badly!!! 10 parts for $120. i rather spend $150 on a korean drama @ yesasia for a director's cut copy with eng sub.

The TNT version was way better than the other two versions.. I think TNT's n'ek voice is way better than hmong productions and EQ entertainment n'ek voice.. plus their version had 10 parts so they didn't really cut out too much parts like the other productions. lol.. but I agree with you.. whenever I hear that voice for the main guy it reminds me of jumong and bie.. I don't know but for some reason that voice matches them.. and I also think they did a great job on dubbing Jumong.. and yeah I don't like how they changed harit and harin's name to thalin and kalin.. it sounds the same but it's still off.. oh yeah, don't ever buy movies from that website because their movies are so expensive and it's such a rip off.. it's so much more cheaper if you buy it from the owner. I buy my movies from my aunt so she gives me discounts and sometimes she would just give it to me for free.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
thanks fearless, are you related to tnt cause i want my part 8 to be mail. i mean i could call in sick and go to new year this weekend but you know what i cant. i am working my butt off for x-mas gifts this year and i need all the weekend shift i can get. anyone know how i can contact them without speaking hmong like i mention above my hmong aint even hmong. ahahahaha. i could understand of course but when it comes to speaking i sound like an idiot.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
yes i do agree that TNT version is a lot bette...i sell food at new years so my dad and the owner of TNT knows each other so they gave the movie half off! how great is that! lol but yea i actually really like Harin's voice because i thought he did a great job in showing the emotion in the voices. the only voice that was annoying and did not fit was soriya's voice now you can totally tell that that was an old lady's voice so it didn't fit.

Plus the down fall was that the movie was 10 PARTS when clearly it could have been broken down to 6 or 7 parts because the lakorn is only like 12 or 13 episodes and if u estimate 1 episode = 1 hour put it into a 2 hour tape and that's one tape for 10 dollars but i gues they wanted tp makke more money...lol...

I think TNT's the best i have almost all there movies

Fearless

sarNie Adult
thanks fearless, are you related to tnt cause i want my part 8 to be mail. i mean i could call in sick and go to new year this weekend but you know what i cant. i am working my butt off for x-mas gifts this year and i need all the weekend shift i can get. anyone know how i can contact them without speaking hmong like i mention above my hmong aint even hmong. ahahahaha. i could understand of course but when it comes to speaking i sound like an idiot.

Who did you buy the movie from? I think that's the person that you need to talk to or go exchange your movie from. How can you contact them without speaking hmong? It's really simple, just call them and speak in English lol.. or ask your mom to call them for you.

yes i do agree that TNT version is a lot bette...i sell food at new years so my dad and the owner of TNT knows each other so they gave the movie half off! how great is that! lol but yea i actually really like Harin's voice because i thought he did a great job in showing the emotion in the voices. the only voice that was annoying and did not fit was soriya's voice now you can totally tell that that was an old lady's voice so it didn't fit.

Plus the down fall was that the movie was 10 PARTS when clearly it could have been broken down to 6 or 7 parts because the lakorn is only like 12 or 13 episodes and if u estimate 1 episode = 1 hour put it into a 2 hour tape and that's one tape for 10 dollars but i gues they wanted tp makke more money...lol...

I think TNT's the best i have almost all there movies

what soraya's voice was not old.. maybe you're talking about sasanee's voice.. I thought her voice was old and really bad... oh yeah if you watch the original version you will notice that most of the episodes were 1 hour and 40 minutes each so that's basically almost 2 hours... so that's why the hmong dubbed version had 10 parts with each tape being 2 hours each so they only cut out like 2 or 3 episodes... which I thought wasn't too bad because they didn't cut out too much like the other productions... I just hate it when they edit out so many parts to the point where the movies don't even make sense... I'd rather pay more for more parts with good editing.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i bought it during stockton new year. tnt booth so i bought it from the owner's people. when speaking hmong i dont make any sense ahaha seriously its horrible. my mom, nah ill pass she is going to bitch at me for not being stupid but it wasnt my fault but you know some hmong parent just likes to point fingers. ahahaha. thanks anyways i found got their email address.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The only version I saw was TNT's...I think. The title is "ncauj ntxub nplooj siab hlub" something like that. I didn't like Soriya's voice at first, but then I ended up really liking it. I did not like Harit's voice...it's ok, but not that good. He speaks like he's got a stuffed nose or something.

Whatever happen to the dubbing production that dubbed for Tik and Aom in Kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txhiag. I love the voices for Tik and Aom, especially Tik. I love whoever that Hmong dude's voice.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The only version I saw was TNT's...I think. The title is "ncauj ntxub nplooj siab hlub" something like that. I didn't like Soriya's voice at first, but then I ended up really liking it. I did not like Harit's voice...it's ok, but not that good. He speaks like he's got a stuffed nose or something.

Whatever happen to the dubbing production that dubbed for Tik and Aom in Kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txhiag. I love the voices for Tik and Aom, especially Tik. I love whoever that Hmong dude's voice.

The production you're talking about is called Sky Productions which is my favorite dubbing production. I agree with you, and I think mostly everyone likes his voice. He is actually a singer in the boy band called U-N-I. I think he also sings pretty good.

hlubkoj123

sarNie Egg
yep, the tnt one has ten parts. it's called ncauj ntxub, nplooj siab hlub. i bought it yesterday and watched part 1-5 like nothing. i did feel like each parts were shorter and not two hours, this sucks, must mean that they're doing this for money- more parts= more pay!!!

will watch the other half when there's time 'cause having lots of hw now.
so how much did you paid for that movies... i got mine at the tournament at july 4th and it only $60 buck... and was like wow it 10 parts and only 60 bucks i'll sure buy it anyway... it kind of funny when my sis and i was there and my sis asked the lady how much it was and the lasy told my sis that it was 60 buck... so i takes a look and saw that it was 10 part and i asked my sis are you sure that you're hearding that it 60 dollar... so i asked again and the lady told me that is $60... so was like ok... buy it anyway so i bough it enjoy very much cause not a lot of part that were cutting out...so yeah