Jam Leuy Rak--dubbed and OUt at the market

neena

sarNie Adult
i just saw a little of the hmong dubbed version of JLR today from TNT and i'm very very disappointed! aum's voice is the most gayest voice ever!! i need to watch the other hmong dubbing team i think i would like them more but of course both will never win me over like the thai version!! i ran to my computer and instantly turned on JLR thai version!! hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHAHA. Neena, you're too funny, if you don't like the t&t one, try the other one.
i think the other one have a nice and okay guy's voice in place of Aum but yeah. no one can beat the original :loool:

wang_al

sarNie Egg
True I like the one translated by Hmong Productions more.
The voices in there are better...especially the main guy.
TNT's main guy's voice is very GAY!
one more thing HP had some very good songs in their version.
UNLIKE TNT ALWAYS PUTTING DESTINY'S SONGS!...VERY ANNOYING!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know...they always put destiny's song in there...well...is ythere any clip of jlr by hmong production or tnt....??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
anyone have the cover at all??

TNT has great graphic designs i'm fine with there voices and both companies but EQ is better :)

wang_al

sarNie Egg
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!
I GOT HMONG PRO.'S COVER FOR SAWAN BIENG!!
CHECK IT OUT PRETTY NEAT.

OO YEAH I THINK ITS GOING TO BE OUT NEXT WEEK!
theres 7 parts, which is not bad.

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! :)

wang_al

sarNie Egg
haha its okay.
i'm actually related to them so its easier for me.
i actually got to see parts of the movie.
very interesting. LOVE IT.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm heading out to the city for a wedding.
i will try to stop by the flea market to see if they have it.
if they do. i will take pix with my phone to show the difference :lol:

as for SB title. dang. it's so not right. that's not the title. GHETTO ppl !!!
images of Sarah's manipulation came on in my head with Aff's face :lol:

wang_al

sarNie Egg
well the storyline does kinda go like that though.
cause the par'ek is hating on the na'ek becuase of what happened.
but at the end he fell in love with her and stopped hating her.
so it does go with it!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
haha its okay.
i'm actually related to them so its easier for me.
i actually got to see parts of the movie.
very interesting. LOVE IT.

ur so lucky man cause you get to see the dubb version first...i wonder did loojceeb have it in there store yet?..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
can anybody upload the hmong dubbed cover for Jam Leuy Rak...i really wanna see how it looks like

mai92

sarNie Adult
loojceeb have not upload the pictures for jamleuy Ruk but i saw the cover once at the store and it has a white background and aum was holding aff...
that's all i remember.....it cost around $120
:wub: well, it would be nice to see the whole movie though

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i went to the market, i found two versions this time. . so now there's three HMONG DUB VERSION of JLR.

the new one, probably dubbed by the ppl that Jim know. it have 1-6 part or something like that that cost $42 for the set. Dubbed by Hmong production.
the cover looks like this .. this one title translated directly from the thai lyric -- JAM LEUY RUK --Something about locking up self but not heart.

the other version, i can't remember who dubbed it but it have the same cover as the one above company too. However, it was package in a small case,not sure how many dvd it holds but the funny thing is that they use some of the picture form this magazine shoot and put it in the back of the cover as well. It's funny.

the third one, i didn't see at the market today but it look something like this . can't remember who dub it but i assuming it's EQ b/c i had it try once at the Oshkosh tournament.
--quickly put this together to show you gals the idea of how they make the cover for this dubbed version : it looks something like this :p .. i laughed b/c it's funny.