Jam Leuy Rak--dubbed and OUt at the market

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no the voices are from his second lakorn "hua jai sila"...I think the voices still match them very much...
hua jai sila voices... hmmmmmmmmm interesting.. hahahahaha lol.. im just barely watching it rite now.. voices r okay.......... lol...interesting lol...xp ..

cecilia

Staff member
wow. already .. i'm heading to the big city soon too.. will try to see if i can catch how the cover look like .. but dang. so expensive. i would so just buy the official thai set :p

mokka

sarNie Adult
10 parts.. that's crazy... i was planning to buy the movie but now i"m having second thoughts... its too long... can someone post the cover?

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
the hmong people are fast....i was just thinking about can't wait for it to come out and they already have it out in the market....very surprising.....can't wait to watch the dubbed verison....

cecilia

Staff member
let's see, i have them try this one out at the Oshkosh tournament and i happen to like the version dubbed by this one group that did that one movie, here's one of ths ost from that one movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoKz9HFceU...feature=related

i think they did a nice job at it. funny part is that they didn't say HARIN's name right, i think i heard it something like KALIN .. i cracked up but aside from that, i think their p'ek's voice is pretty decent.

as for the one by t&t, i'm not sure, didn't try that one out yet but if you ask me which cover i like the best out of these two poor design, i would go for t&t production just b/c they have the VALENTINE SPECIAL photoshoot for the cover .. the back in -- argh. stupid. why use her IN magazine shoot. can't they find better graphicer. :lol:

anyway, it cost too much to have the dub one, i'll wait for the official one release from ch3 since i understand thai, no need for the Hmong unless i'm desperate or something ..

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
120 for all the parts? oh man!! that is crazy...just go get the original dvd set with ENG SUB plus the Hmong version probably has like a billion scenes cut out

cecilia

Staff member
^or misinterpretation as well. :lol: that's why i didn't bother to buy any Hmong version.

cecilia

Staff member
^suck part is that there's no english sub for HQ lakorn ..
i hate it when i'm like enjoying the lakorn and my sister goes ..
what did he said? wish there's english subtitle so we all can enjoy it together.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
so does that means that there is gonna be the thai version with ENG SUB....comin out.....SOON...
cause then im gonna wait and buy that instead of buying the hmong version.
.cause then its gonna kut hella part..and i want every part of harit and soryia together.....
hehahehaheha..........thanks ya.

cecilia

Staff member
^there was never a HQ ENGLISH SUBTITLE being release.
Nalika only got one episode done and that's in d-addict.
but for the rest, it's LQ done by WISHBONE.