Jaja Primrada doing a revealing shoot!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no, i havent seen jaja for awhile now since "Wanida" and shes coming out with a sexy shoot. i dont think she suits these type of shoot at all! shes too cute..

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=8&id=19247

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Jaja!! Gosh i miss that girl, she's so beautiful and talented. Wow, she's taking another step in photoshoots I see. She looks super hot though! I kinda agree though she doesn't really suit the "sexy" type, she's more of a cute beautiful gal... :scratchchin: But she looks great! thanks for sharing!

Asy

sarNie Immature
She disappoint me. Jaja got some naive, innocent look. I never thought she'll do this kind of photoshoot.

Revealing wouldn't help you to get any Nang ek roles. LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think she got some of her face done. 2 years ago there were pics of her with a bloated face. I don't like people who do overly sexy shoots, no self respect at all. I like her less now because of this. I loved her back in her "Jan Euy Jan Jao" days.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think she got some of her face done. 2 years ago there were pics of her with a bloated face. I don't like people who do overly sexy shoots, no self respect at all. I like her less now because of this. I loved her back in her "Jan Euy Jan Jao" days.
I think I read somewhere Jaja did some plastic surgery. But there was no proof --I think so.

Me too don't like too much sexy people. Don't they feel any waste to reveal here and there? Don't they feel any shame? Don't they love themselves?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i too think she got plastic surgery which is probably her nose cause its so obvious. she doesnt have the cute look anymore

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oi.. i'm shocked! maybe she did this because she's not getting that much work anymore.. i never expected to see her in one.. pat either but she did! and she even got a boob job! @_@

i was shocked by this indeed.. and it seems like her face got flatter? @_@ or is it just me?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I don't like it when innocent looking girls do these kind of shoots. They won't match it. I mean if you have the face like Aump, it'll look good in you. But girls like this, no.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
what the heck is ya's problem.. she's a beautiful looking girl. ya really think she's doing this for attention so that she can be nang ek.. i have never seen her as nang ek before.. but i think she has more potential than some of the nang eks right now. cute girls can be sexy too.. just because ya don't like sexy doesn't mean ya have to hate on her. don't be jealous cuz she can be everything. who cares if she has plastic surgeries.. everyone is damn fake anyways..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i dont see anyone hating on her nor did anyone said they dont like sexy. if you notice, some of us here are just saying she doesn't suit these type of photoshoot