jaja lookin' cute with her new hairdo

tinah

sarNie Coma
she look more mature and grown now especially with her new hairdo. so pretty!..love her big round eyes

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Yup, she's got BIG eyes. :)

Hmmm, I like the layered hair too. It gives a lot of body to the hair. It makes her look really sweet too.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I didn't even recognize her in the first 2 pictures. Maybe it was the contacts. Makes me want to get some contacts of my own. She look so different and pretty. Thanks for sharing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
she still has that cute baby face though. hahaha. that is why i love her so much!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. like jaja's new look hairdo .. looks nice n kue.. n indeed i love her eyes.. xp.. O_O.. so narak..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know this is suppose to be about the "hair" but I can't avoid that point that she has huge scary eyes and the dress that she's wearing makes her look pregnant... No offense. I think Jaja is cute though... Just not here.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! i love JaJa she's so freakin pretty. i love that new short hair makes me want to go out and get the same hair cut hehehehe....i want to see her and andrew corine again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
her eyes are not that big, actually they slant. she looks chinky. she always look surprised or something.

skies

sarNie Adult
she's cute and all, but sometimes it looks like she tries to open her eyes bigger...i would like to see her natural happy look...but watever, i think she's a talented gal...