Jai Rao

Muddie Murda

smile...
fun4fun, I like your unique breakdown review lol.

I loveeee Ken. His acting is amazing. So natural. Of course, I watched it for him <3

Surprisingly I just wrote about this lakorn in my blog too! :D
Here's the cut...if you're part of the A-team, don't read lol, you might kill me.

When Ken paired with Aff in “Jai Rao,” noooo. :( The best with…um a newbie (?) like Aff, didn’t turn out too well (for me that is). Maybe it was just Aff’s weak ass dumb character. Her crying was annoying. But even if the character was weak, the person playing the role should make us sympathize. She wasn’t convincing enough. A little frown and water falling from the eyes, sniffle here and there? No. I don’t think Aff did too well for the role. In the first episode, I was already anticipating her on her death bed in that same episode. Her non-convincing crying was that annoying. Ken’s acting tries to make up for what Aff lacked, but she lacked soooo much that Ken couldn’t catch up by the time the lakorn ended. This would have been one of those “i-can-finish-this-lakorn-in-30-minutes” lakorn if I hadn’t watched it when it aired lol. I had to watch it for my hot Ken! But sadly he couldn’t stop me from fast forwarding [when Aff was in the scene].

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Now girls you couldn't have this thread about my Ken and not have me comment ;)

I agree with everyone...I watched the 1st episode and it was unbelievably corny and they were trying way too hard to make the lakorn "sad"
and the song was played every single chanced they had...i was bout to give up at the end..then it got good the 2nd half wen P'Vic turned from a
jerk into a straight out psycho..i blamed his behaviors on her actions...Aff's character was very annoying the first half..she was bearable the 2nd half i tink the only time i felt sad for her was wen P'Vic came to snatch her from the airport and he kept screamming at her...i felt her there becuz she already decided & promised to go back devote herself to another man but Vic comes and stir the pot again..she was stuck deciding whether to
do what was right and what she wanted...all the while ken ass hole is screaming in her face...

but i have to say i'm a SUCKER for childhood love stories...the fact that there's always that someone in the past that you can't get over...u can't have
a happy ending without...and in this lakorn Ken portrayed tat extremely well..all the while that he was being a immature jerk i could truly see the love & insecurity...and i understand partly his actions he wanted to love her but she bruised him so deeply his self-respected couldn't let him..ken's character is extremely pitiful...as the lakorn progress u could really his character slowly losing sanity..in his eyes it was like looking into a crazy man's eyes... the scene that broke me up was actually the attemped R-scene..wat he said to her before and after..."you came back to kill me" oh that was sad..Ken & the evaluator was heart-wrenching....

then after that everything was thrown so fast at us viewers..it was crazy Ken/Aff going their own ways..Menie being the most desperate character i've eva seen...the reunion then the baby & possible seizures ...it was such a tragedy I loved it! it was just teary scenes one after another..i love the ending one of my fav. endings of lakorns not just the regular beach i kiss u on ur forehead scenes...the writer doesn't end it but they give u a glimpse of hope and let u end it however you wish so for me she recovers in the end and they have 20 more kids lol :lol:

so over i would honestly give this lakorn a 8.8 lol ..not quite a nine...
its a very complicated story about true love and i honestly felt the love...and believe they do really love each other..well at least Vic does.. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did like the lakorn I admit, but overall hate it. Vic and Aoey put this upon themselves. If they truly loved one another, Vic would have been wise to wonder why she left him, come on they were so in love during their childhood and young teen years, ding ding there got to be something that came up for her to leave without a trace/word. And what was the promise they made to each other according to what I read from raymond_obsessed "They were what they needed for one another, a future, hope that life could be better, as long as they had each other...she promised him that she would never leave his side, no matter what, and he took that promise to heart..." no matter what meaning even though you have a freaking illness. Anyways what was her illness again, I skipped a lot of her medical scenes and when they mentioned it. So I had no empathy for their relationship (not the same as empathy for a certain person though LMAO if you get what I mean)

MUDDIE I would have broken it up more. It can't be rated as a whole, it was like an extreme hate/love thing for me. I tried to wait for each week when it went on air but quit and watched it when it finally ended. Thank goodness to the power of the FF button :lol:

I know Kashie that was when I felt very bad for her. And when she was so weak he still made her do things. That was just plain wrong. But buried deep inside my heart, I mean really really really deep down, I wanted him to hurt her more. :lol:

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I love the drama despite the fact that she always cried, when he was visiting his father's grave it broke my heart to see him so sad. The ending was sad not disappointing at all, most people I think want a happy ending but I think that is happy enough for them and that maybe like he says at the end she will return not everyone has the happy ending but at least the person they love is there and it's enough. Sometimes it irritates me when they either die or they regain memory and everything is happy again. The ending gives you a different perspective, like more of a reality and not just in a lakorn maybe to see how lucky we are to just have the ones we love breathing next to us.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly loved this lakorn. Mainly cause of the pairing haha. But I actually have this lakorn because it happens to be one of my favorite lakorns. I don't know but something about it made me like it so much. I mean yeah they cried a lot but I got over that and watched the whole thing. Also the ending was quite sad but I mean if you think of it, if the lakorn was extended a little bit longer it could have been different. But overall I loved this movie and it's actually one of my favorites and I don't have a lot of favorites.

kulyia

RUK
I love the drama despite the fact that she always cried, when he was visiting his father's grave it broke my heart to see him so sad. The ending was sad not disappointing at all, most people I think want a happy ending but I think that is happy enough for them and that maybe like he says at the end she will return not everyone has the happy ending but at least the person they love is there and it's enough. Sometimes it irritates me when they either die or they regain memory and everything is happy again. The ending gives you a different perspective, like more of a reality and not just in a lakorn maybe to see how lucky we are to just have the ones we love breathing next to us.

OW. i never thought of it That way. Very nice eyes.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it took me about 6 months to finish this lakorn lol
Aff's character is too weak for me... she cries like every freakin' minute and I really hate that <_<
I love Nott and Vicky's relationship though ^_^

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i like the cast but i didn't watch the whole thing cuz it's annoying..even the song that they kept on playing was annoying.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
scheme through half of the drama
too much crying...

thought storyling is only meant for korean dramas...
only korean drama can get away with it...

~sorry~

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't think it was sad at all. i thought dat they tried to make it too sad dat it turned out to be corny and at times funny LOL and they turned a nice song into an annoying song!!!!! i lob da song though lol it really is a pretty song but good lord da beginning of da lakorn was like an extended mv. da acting was good i guess but it's so unbelievable to me dat real people would act dat way or do da things they did in da lakorn. i felt like da characters were pulled from fantasy or a cartoon or some shiet lol i enjoyed bout 4 eps and da rest was annoying but i finished it cause it was bearable to me because TEE RAK WAS IN IT haha. oh oh oh da lady who played as da big managing lady of da channel LMAO she is so hilarious and then to see her in a serious role was such a change for me lol i thought she was perdy convincing though cause i forgot bout her real self LOL

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
ditto...i didn't finish it either. they just put way too much at the beginning and gave me nothing to look forward to....something along those lines...ha...
I agreed. I watched a little here and there and it went downhill for me..I started to lose interest...and Aff's crying was very irritating and annoying, I couldn't take it. It got to the point where I wish I could knock her down..:p
I'm okay with Aff and I'm a big fan of Ken...I still couldn't watch and finish it. *sigh*