out of the 2

• Borisud Bumut Kaen(Anne/Aum)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jai Rao(Ken/Aff)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just bored :lol: well, turns out these 2 lakorn might be airing in the same month afterall if nothing changes ^_^ i smell competition. ch3 read our mind cuz we did wanted to see these 2 air same time. just a prediction, which lakorn do you think will pull in more ratings. it just so happens that the 2 production is one of my favs. too. lakorn thai and broadcast usually produce good lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
like i said before, im more excited for BKK cuz the storyline and anne. not really hype to see her and aum as a pair. i think its gonna be funny watching two crazy pra'nang fighting hehe. like that one scene in the hosiptal where aum and anne were pulling on to each other.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited for both but... I think Jai rao... funny on the voting poll cuz right now it's 50-50 with my vote.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg this is hard.. ahhhhhhhh .. imma watch both but omg.. ahhhhh .. its a thia rite now too .. and if i vote ahhh .. hmmmmmm.. its hard.. A^2 n KAFF .. hmmmmm. difficult.. i shall do eni mini mo .. lmao.. xp ..

edit .. and it went to bkk .. . yikes.. hmmmmm .. i cant wait for these 2 lakorns.. >_< ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll have to say Kaff ppl seem more excited about the pairing....but A-squared storyline sounds a bit more interesting...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jai Rao all the way...not really feeling the BBK storyline...I'm really looking forward to how JR will be after reading all the spoilers.

MahnC

sarNie Egg
Erm... I guess I'm still going with Borisud Bambut Kaen... Even though I love Ken with all my heart and Anne is one of my fav. too.​

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh my goshies! it's like 50:50 atm. ok my honest answer, BBK cause of the storyline.

edit: with my vote, it's like:
BKK: 17
JR: 16

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha, just tied the poll.
I am more excited to see the storyline for BBK. I love Ken more than Aum. And Anne more than Aff. not really feelin' Aff yet, but that aside, BBK sounds more intriguing than the storyline for Jai Rao.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
whoa, i guess this poll is going to be 50:50 in the end. cause right now it's:

edit: (it's now)
21 BBK
19 JR

well hopefully though these two lakorn can bring up ratings back for ch3. from what i've seen ch3 lakorns right now arent doing that well in ratings.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree...shouldn't be comparing or competiting i'm just glad to see SB Sisters and A-Team mixxing it up a lilo...ehehe

totallie agree too..ch.7 is killing ch.3 at the moment..and i personally enjoy ch.3 more so i hope they'll get their ratings back ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
could be that the pairings has been so blah latly. havent really enjoyed any lakorn since sb. well only harb kong mae and badarn jai

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah, hopefully both of them will KICK ASSES! personal i like ch3 too so yeah, i definately think that these two lakorns will pick up the ratings for ch3 for sure .. 100%.
heck yeah right kashie, lol even the jlr and sb sisters are 50:50 on these two lakorns.