Jai Rao(Makers Group)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Yeah it's pretty realistic.
Anyways I miss this lakorn. I haven't really watched any lakorn 100% after this. I'm only watching Buang Ruk Kammathep but only like 75% and I'm watching Saap Poosa for like 75% too. But anyways I got Jai Rao DVD! Lol I'm rewatching it right now :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Luckyy Kayla! I'm so broke, I never buy lakorns just DL them. Haa, I'm so cheap! *sniffles. Gotta' RE-DOWNLOAD this lakorn though since my laptop crashes, Lost everythingg and all my lakorns! :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol the only lakorns i purchased was oum ruk(cant find my box :mellow: ), sawan bieng, roy lae sanae rai, and a few others not much of an collection :( But I am thinking of purchasing Jai Rao, Pleng Ruk Kwam Pope, and a few of the newer ones when i get a job :( And there is the ones that I have downloaded from buddie media lol... I really want to get a copy of my all time favorite teen lakorn Benja Keta Kwam Ruk lol but I can't seem to find it :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i got a lil collection. i made my own vcds lol but i only have one official set and dats meua wan fah plian see w/ p'oh anuchyd and ann alicia and nok sinjai was p'oh's mama in dat lakorn. dats my favorite lakorn!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, i had just finished this sad lakorn, i know i'm very late but i just got the time to watch it then. Overall it was a good lakorn, i liked how ken and Aff got to have so many scenes together and they were sweet and sad at the same time. however Aff cried too much and Ken was so unresonable mean to her at the begining. It was abit drag in the middle too but that's ok because thai lakorns like to drag their story. i liked the beach and island viewed, they were so beautiful. It was cute that they had a little girl at the end even though Aff lose her memory but that was better than her being death, cuz i thought that she wouldn't able to make it after her delivery. At least they were together at the end, so i'm happy with the ending. Hope to see them pair up agian. they were cute together and yeah Aff is a good crier too, i liked her in this one better than in JLR.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Lol same here.
I hope they will cause most of the time Ch3 likes to pair up a lot of couples over and over agian. And if they don't for this one then I don't know :rolleyes: then I would be upset lol.
They deserve a lakorn with a good ending.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I would love to see them in a romantic comedy...
I cried so much in this one, it's not even funny.
They have really good chemistry too.
Hopefully Noi will push him to do another one with Aff. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay thanks P'Ceci!
I posted up the other pictures of them but in Aff's part of the forum hehe.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! They did a CF together?! Waaa, I must watch it now. Aff seems to have too much makeup on but none the less she's still gorgeous as always. Ken looks like he gained some weight now. Tehee. They loook to romantic together, I miss them sooooo much! :( *sniffles.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i still havent finished this lakorn yet.. lol..

but gosh.. i couldnt help it hehe..

hahah thanks for the caps ceci ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
After putting it off for sooo long, I finally forced myself to finish it.... LOL. Overall, it was a bittersweet lakorn. The ending was sweet yet sad. I wish there were more scenes between Nott & Vicky. They were the main reason why I watched the lakorn. hehe. oohhh I hope they make another lakorn together.