Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I love Ken and Vicky, I just can't get myself to watch this lakorn. I don't know what it is about it. It's something I usually look for in a lakorn but I just can't watch it. I left off where Aff was lying in the hospital bed & Ken/vicky were about to get kinky. :lol:

I don't know... Maybe i'll finish it one day.
lol Noy u left off JUST wen it was about to get good...episode 6/7 is wen it gets real good
my friend wasn't even going to watch it cuz she's not a fan of Aff...but now she's hooked..and
she skipped the whole first 4 episodes...lol

but i will say this lakorn isn't for everyone..it depends a lot on ur taste...and how strong your
heart is lol :lmao: ...anyways some ppl tink it's slow/boring..to me..i tink it's like watching
a beautiful flower slowly blooming :wub:

spoiler continuation.... :D :wub: :lmao: :spin: :lmao: ^_^

to be continue...tomorrow
shit i read bits and parts of the spoilers...oh god! no more please..*tears*
so good had to stop myself

so tis lakorn is gonna have let's see...15 episodes? :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Trust me kashie, if you were mad this past week...you'll get mad next week, Menie doesn't get better...yeah, he does tell her the truth, and so does someone else...but she obviously still goes through with the wedding...she has no shame as a woman...I don't know why they made her character so desperate, the man never said he loved her, and will tell her straight out that he will never love her...granted, the p'ek often does this with the n'ek in lakorns...but this isn't that kind of lakorn, so she needs to just move on

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
i'm back to spam!

wat the F? Mennie wants P'Vic to take responsibility
for her..byt marrying her..like wat the "F"! if there's
anyone it should be Tee Ruk

she's reallie pressing my buttons!

more poor Vic! had to agree to the stupid marriage...
he had so many obligations...but if it was me...forget
guilt...for get dignity....Menie i'm not marring you!

i can't believe Menie even set up the date!

she so freaking selfish..and redefined the word "desperate"
gosh i hope she gets it good...wow i hate her more than
Sandy!
Me too, That's why I can't stand to wacth epi 12.
:arrg:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I couldn't stand Menie in episode 12, that's why i skipped all the parts she was in. She's so selfish and desparate. Ughhh :rolleyes:

maijune

SarNie Adult
Yeah I couldn't stand Menie in episode 12, that's why i skipped all the parts she was in. She's so selfish and desparate. Ughhh :rolleyes:

so agreed with you....i hate menie alot....so desperate to marry someone who have not say a word that love her yet and she automatically set the wedding date already....it was so ashamed of her for a woman....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
so agreed with you....i hate menie alot....so desperate to marry someone who have not say a word that love her yet and she automatically set the wedding date already....it was so ashamed of her for a woman....

Yes I know. I hope I never meet a woman like Menie haha. :lol:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler continuation... :wub: :arrg:

Vic finally took Aoey's home from the hospital. Joining them is Menie and Pat. Pat realized that there's no helper in he house. Pat volunteer himself. Vic was surprise. Pat told Vic that he had quit the agency. Pat apologized to Aoey for the past, how he had mistreated her. Aoey immedately responded by saying it was ok. He wants to pay her back by taking care of her without any pay. He told that that he can do various things and that he's a multi-tasker. Vic said ok but he has to pay him. Everybody was happy.

Vic couln't sleep because he's happy and excited that he was going to have a baby. 3 months has past she has been pregant for a toal of 6 months), Vic laid his head on Apey pregant belly often to listen to the baby. He would read maternity books to Aoey and the baby. Telling Aoey what the baby looks like and whether its a boy or a girl right now.
Vic: Whether its a girl or a boy, I still love you.
Then he kiss her belly and kiss Aoey on the cheek.

Another month has past, Vic is very excited...he started buying clothes and toys...he also cooked for Aoey every day. He would take her to lamaze class, make sure that she eats healthy, make sure that she exercise, take her prenatal vitamins, sleep right, etc. Each months that has pass, he took really good care of Aoey and the baby.
One day, Pat came in and told Vic that Duang wants to see him. Duang told him that his lakorn has received the lowest rating ever, music can't sell, his 3 other lakorns has been given to somebody else,theres no more sponsors...
Duang: What are you going to do about it? How are you going to bring your popularity back?
Vic: Is it my job to think of that?
Duang: You dont have too. I already thought of it.
Vic: What do you want me to do?
Jetsada who was listening finally showed himself: create a situation where you've drive off a cliff or drive into the lake, an accident where you end up in the hospital paralyze or cripple, or even died. so that the viewers would like to see more of you.
Vic: How retarded! How can you have somebody with no brains like him listened our conversation?
Duang: He's my business partner.
Vic: No wonder, you were smarter before this.
Duang: no matter what, you have to do what i tell you.
Vic: right now my time is very valuable. i have no time for something retarded like this!
Duang: you dare raise your voice at me! dont forget how'd you got here? who made you a superstar?
Vic: i have always respected you but i hate people who write with their hand but erase with their feet.
Duang: Vic! your no different than a fallen star, you dare talk back to me. if your still stubborn, i will have to force you.
She through his contract at him.
Duang: This is your contract. Read it. You have to start making money for the agency.
Vic took the contract and tore it into pieces in front of those two.
Vic: from now on, we are no longer in business together. you can send your attorney to talk to me about the penalty, anywhere...anytime. thank you for calling me in today, to release me. I finally understand how great and valuable the word freedom is today!
Vic smiles to both of them as he walked out. Duang was surprise. Jetsada pissed off.

to be continued...

cecilia

Staff member
Ying, i love your banner .. I can't wait for part 3 as well ..
Aff looks so beautiful in there as maneechan ^^

thank you for the spoiler also .. i read them with a big smile on my face ..
so sweet of him to throw his fame away to preserve the love he have for the woman who will become the mother of his child ..
i'm glowing with the happy family as well --- :clap:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks again P'Ying, can't wait for the other spoils...He's the only guy that would throw away his popularity for the woman he loves..well, Gun in KLKS, but Vic's way is better...after all, he only wanted to become the best to take care of Aoey, now that he has her and his baby, he doesn't need to do all that...Just spend time with his family.

Iya

sarNie Adult
the spoiler is great! LOL, those people need to understand that there is more than popularity and just making money. thank you.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler .... :D

Vic invited Mor Luk and Menie to dinner. Nobody knows why Vic is so happy tonight. Pat assumes that Duang probably gave Vic a big project to do.
Vic: How could I not be happy, Im an independent now...That is why I've ask all of you to come and celebrate my independence with this candlelight dinner. I am no longer working for mission impossible.
Everybody: What?
Aoey: Duang is ok with? She let you go?
Vic: She has to because I tore up he contract and threw it in her face.
Pat clapped with satisfaction.
Pat: You go Vic! I want to see that witch wiggle like a worm.
Vic: Now I know what happiness really is. Thank you God for giving the time to be able to take care of my wife and baby.
Mor Luk: Congratulations!

Mor Luk taking Menie home after the dinner party, realized how quiet she has been since dinner...
MOr Luk: Are you ok? You havent said anything since dinner?
Menie: I really want to know what is my purpose for living. Vic knows that he is here for Aoey, to take care of Aoey. I want to be able to take care of someone.
Mor Luk: I have been taking care of other people, I would like someone to take care of me.
Menie turned to look at Mor Luk...
Mor Luk: we might be extremely different but we want the same thing. Sometime we are looking for that person our whole life but that person that special someone...that we are looking for is actually right next to us. Dont you think so?
Menie didnt answer.
Mor Luk: And that prson that is sitting closest to me is only you.
Menie looked at Mor Luk with her heart beating faster and faster. He smile back at her.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
See, that makes sense...All Lak and Menie had to do was realize how perfect they are for each other...I'm happy for them...but I'm sure we'll get some sad scenes soon, huh P'Ying?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Vic and Aoey spoiler :( ...

As Aoey gets closer to the due date, Vic becomes more excited. The doctor told him that baby's can recognize the parents voices. So, he downloaded classical music into his mp3 player and put the headphones on Aoey's belly.
Vic asking the baby: Do you like? ... jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter mâi wâa naan tâo-rài man jà bpen kŏng ter dtà-lòt bpai ... jai kŏng chăn man bpen kŏng ter kon dieow táng jai jà ror ter rák ter jon dtaai jai oie

Aoey's laughing at Vic while he's having fun with the baby in her belly. She started getting headache...her lips started to tighten...her vision is getting blurried...she shook her head back and forth...she heard Mor Luk voice.
Mor Luk: your a pretty good singer. its your turn.
Aoey tried to look at Mor Luk but her vision is getting worse...As Mor Luk is examining Aoey, he becomes morr stress. Her headache is getting worse...blood pressure is 160/100 (medical term: hypertension...thats very very bad especially for a pregnant woman). He told the nurse to go get a wheelchair.
Aoey: Why is my head hurting like this? Its so painful.
Mor Luk: Its ok, just a high blood pressure.
Aoey looked down at her belly and began to worry.
Mor Luk was startled when he saw Aoey's hand began to tighten as if she is about to have a seizure. Vic came running to Mor Luk when he saw him running out of the examining room...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Ying, i love your banner .. I can't wait for part 3 as well ..
Aff looks so beautiful in there as maneechan ^^

thank you for the spoiler also .. i read them with a big smile on my face ..
so sweet of him to throw his fame away to preserve the love he have for the woman who will become the mother of his child ..
i'm glowing with the happy family as well --- :clap:
Thanks Cecilia! She does look beautiful as ManeeChan. When is it coming out anyways? They keep on postponing the due date. It was suppose to be this month but there's still filming it. I added more pics in Ateam forum. I love historical movies especially this one. I wish that there was more of her in part 2 but since part 2 is done and over with. I hoping for more of her in part3.

See, that makes sense...All Lak and Menie had to do was realize how perfect they are for each other...I'm happy for them...but I'm sure we'll get some sad scenes soon, huh P'Ying?
Yep! Your right!