Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
So is it short for Sophorn?

I have a childhood friend name Sophorn. She's from Cambodia. We went to Hazeltine Elementary together. I think she lives in Long Beach now.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
p'ying search for sub staion alpha and download it. it's free. open ur subs in it and resave it as .ssa and then u can add da subs onto ur vdo using virtual dub (dis is free to download too). i can tell u how to add da subs on using virtual dub after u do all da above :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No P'Ying, it's short for Sopha...

Pich...I'm having a problem opening my .avi video in VirtualDub...it says I need a decompressor for MP42, and I'm trying to figure what to download, but can't find anything.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
23 khuap kha LOL

where is ur avi vdo from? i never had dat problem b4 but try reconverting it to avi using dat 3gp converter program i told u bout.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
P'Ying...no worries if you're the oldest one in this thread...there are plenty of older sarnies here...I went to the Lift-Oil concert with a 30-year-old sarnie...I read those spoilers out loud, cuz my niece asked me too cuz she's a slow reader...and I was crying through it...My niece felt bad, she's like, "I'm sorry I made you read the spoilers, I could hear you trying not to cry."

Um...too confusing...I had to get so many different things just to get the video I want into .avi...I had no idea...I'm gonna cry...This better get easier, or it's gonna be a biotch subbing PSR, especially since I don't know Thai very little to none...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis is y i don't wanna ever sub no more LOL u run into a lot of problems. i dunno what's wrong. i'm gonna look up dat mp42 decompressor thing

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
dis is y i don't wanna ever sub no more LOL u run into a lot of problems. i dunno what's wrong. i'm gonna look up dat mp42 decompressor thing

I know... :( sucks booty...but at least I have time to practice and perfect my own skills before the lakorn actually airs...I wanted the translations for the lakorn, so the only way to do that is to form this fansubbing group...at least there will be other people helping...cuz I might just jump off a bridge if it's just me...No wonder you stopped subbing your stuff...but with you, you deprive me of understanding those hilarious clips of yours...lol

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
wow!! this part is sooo emotional!!! this is the most reading i've done in years lolx thanks for the spoilers!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my good lorddddddd dats so much to do. i aint do none of dat. oh yea i forgot u have to download da subtitler for virtual dub LOL so download dat and just follow my instructions and ur good to go

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
can i join in...seem like there's problems...will i think i'm using different things from wat was said above...but anyway...i already got the first clip up...nothing to do with jai rao...but yeah...check it out to see if it's okay....here's the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQ8asAeRiU

it has nothing to do w/ JAI RAO!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's Aff related...good enough, and that happens to be our very first, of very many videos...Thankfully, leemyis was faster than me...I was dying...but make sure you subscribe if you wanna watch Bie's lakorns with subs!!!

sunisa

I love this lakorn.It is totally awesome and emotional. :lmao: :wub: It is sad,yet very touching.I have been following this lakorn since it air but never make any comment.I just come in to read everybody comments and the spoilers.Anyway thank you so much for all the spoilers. :wub: :wub: Everyone acting is superb in here.I could feel their emotions and hate or love their character. :wub: