Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks Ying...man, now a second person tells Menie...but we know she could care less...and that girl knows what she's talking about, she saw it since the beginning. It takes 3 people to tell her for her to finally let go of Vic...? Well, technically, she didn't let him go, he just took off...

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Ying, thanks for the spoilers!!!! i'm so irritated, yet excited... cuz after the storm comes the rainbow.. so i'm impatiently waiting.

So, girl, the heck you still doing up? don't u ever sleep? spamming all by your lonesome... :loool:
imma check out those links to Pich's channel.. thanks!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No...I usually can't sleep at night...but every now and then, I'd be up til morning by the time I go to bed...that's why I take night classes at my college...and choose to work nights...but right now, no work, no school...kind of a break, that's why

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't want to watch today episode b/c it'll make me hate MENNIE ..
so i skipped to watch preview for next week .. -- next week will be worthy of watching, so be there.
i think this will end on the 25th of december or 31st of december ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ying, thanks for the spoilers!!!! i'm so irritated, yet excited... cuz after the storm comes the rainbow.. so i'm impatiently waiting.

So, girl, the heck you still doing up? don't u ever sleep? spamming all by your lonesome... :loool:
imma check out those links to Pich's channel.. thanks!
lol be prepared lol i hope u can understand thai cause i didn't sub much and don't plan on doing anymore lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Ceci!!! I love your banner!!
Where did you get those pictures from!!!?!

Anyways I think I'm going to skip today's episode, so hating Menie..

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I think the ending is on the 31st December because BBK will be air on the 1st January.

here are some pics for next week, episode 13...

credit: ilovetaksaorn.com

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lookie all da smiling faces around him. he so pink lol

credit: rapinot@pantip

AWWWWW dat first pic is so cute ying. thanks u!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. petch, he's drunk --- :loool:

thank you YING for the spoiler picture ..
feel sad for VIC -- -just look at his sad face ..
next week,
we find out she's pregnant ^^

kayla, the picture is from pantip cafe ja ..

cecilia

Staff member
^it's his success as well with the #1 song, so he's drinking away ..
first time, seeing him celebrate with the cast, he have not done it before .. or has he?

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
hey guys im new here, but i just wanted to say that this a really good lakorn, but im not sure im gonna watch the next few epis cause its going all bitter-sweet again. btw thanks for the spoilers =]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Ceci also didn't notice our convo about Aof and Peck's drinking habits...cuz we were writing essays back in those pages.

I'm glad we find out she's pregnant...but sad that Vic won't know until later.

Pich, how in the world do you get those videos from the gmember website to post?

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoilers....love reading them n cant wait for more...

ceci- love ur banner too...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^Ceci also didn't notice our convo about Aof and Peck's drinking habits...cuz we were writing essays back in those pages.

I'm glad we find out she's pregnant...but sad that Vic won't know until later.

Pich, how in the world do you get those videos from the gmember website to post?
she noticed but she ignores them lol some vdos can be taken from gmember and some u can't cause some load and some just stream. u can't take da streaming ones which are da vdos they have on their tv page