Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Plus...I love your spoilers....You too?!!! Aren't you mad that Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince is released next July instead of this November? But happy that they're making The Deathly Hallows into two movies cuz that means they'll put as much from the book in there as possible...that was the best book ever, really tied everything together.
Yep! i was so pissed. its all because of business. WB they make more money in July. Did you see the latest one in 3D at the IMAX? it was good. Did you see the trailer for the one coming up?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man, I didn't know Nott and Ken were old friends, no wonder they were so goofy and comfortable with one another...if they were that funny on At Ten, can't wait to see RS, cuz the hosts kind of amplify the humor...man, Nott and Ken, a dangerously funny duo...pickin' on Aff cuz she's so polite and lady-like...snooping through her phone...that's just funny.

Let's all thank Nott for saving Ken's face/life...man, those are some good reflexes...thanks to him for protecting our precious Ken.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yep! i was so pissed. its all because of business. WB they make more money in July. Did you see the latest one in 3D at the IMAX? it was good. Did you see the trailer for the one coming up?

I waited forever for that then they're like, "well, since Batman did so well in July, Harry Potter would do even better," those bastards! I didn't see it in 3D, sounds cool though...the trailer for the next one looks like a horror movie, how creepy, and it's sposed to be a kid movie? Man, it scared me...I'm just looking forward to the Harry/Jenny hook-up...and to cry at the end...

I'm looking forward to the last one most, loved how it ended...man, 2010...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe some people said aff can't act in jai rao. I'm like OMG, those people are delusional! I think she's perfect and ken does not out shine or out act her at all. If anything they compliment each other well. His anger, her sadness, balance each other like yin and yang. Do they realize how difficult it is to act in a drama and to convey those emotions. Ken and Aff are doing a wonderful job. I think they need to open their eyes because this ain't "kaew lom pet". Thank you very much!
lol..i didn't say the Aff can't act part...but i did say the whole outshinning thing...it's juz my opinion so you don't have to agree... ;)
i juz tink Ken's acting has been outshinning his co-actress recently...lol...like tat part in the elevator ep. 7...Ken's crying was way more
convincing..even though Aff was crying as well

Man...anyways, out of boredom and insomnia...I'm watching Jai Rao news clips...this one is funny and new
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-S_HtbycQ
Ken and Nott are so goofy...and Ken is hilarious...you've gotta see his goofiness
LOL...love Ken..i love a guy who can make a fool out of himself...esp. love the part where
he & pat did that food throwing thingie... :lol:

I knew it!!! I feel special...hehe, j/k...what's your username for youtube, so I can subscribe to your channel...I'm barely understanding it, but I know it's funny...
Here's my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sofabed412
way..is she reallie subbing it..oh buddish/shaman/god bless you wonder girl!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm uploading today episode to ateamforum atm .. clip one will be ready soon.

as for crying goes. .. i didn't cry either .. until aoey admit to vic that she admit, she's hurt deeply --- and that they now have each different role to worry on, they should do it to the best of their ability .. :( this is the first time i shed a tear for it --- after that, i feel sad but no more tears LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^^Thanks Ceci...for some reason, I can't seem to sleep today...so I'm waiting for your uploads...thanks for being so fast with it...

Crying? What crying? You're telling me you just barely started crying for today's episode?

cecilia

Staff member
^no, the crying part was in earlier episode .. b/c someone in here mention about crying for the first time, i'm just telling you gals where i shed my tears ^^ --- and of course, today is HAPPY HAPPY hours --- i'm just not rooting for the crazy ending .. it's better than death but still **sighed** can't they have all four ingredient of a healthy family LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm just mad that it's so dark...I could barely enjoy those sweet hugging scenes...sneaky Ken...but man, seeing the previews, still so much drama ahead...
cuz Aoey gets back and for some reason decides to go back to America, right?

Diamend, is that clip of Aof imitating Ice's I See U on Youtube?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm patiently waiting...doesn't help that I have ADHD (self-diagnosis), can't seem to sit still for a few minutes...always gotta be doin' somethin'

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^I'm patiently waiting...doesn't help that I have ADHD (self-diagnosis), can't seem to sit still for a few minutes...always gotta be doin' somethin'
i have that too...self diagnosis....of course...doesn't every body?

Cecilia, do i need to get another software to download live streaming/thatv? i can't record it with wm recorder 12.3 but it will let me record from youtube.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i have that too...self diagnosis....of course...doesn't every body?

Cecilia, do i need to get another software to download live streaming/thatv? i can't record it with wm recorder 12.3 but it will let me record from youtube.
Hehe, doesn't everybody...I thought it was just me...

Whatcha up to anyways? I just wanna finish Jai Rao so I can go to bed...can't sleep until I see the whole episode

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
trying to fix the recording software and attempting to subbed the 2nd clip of at Ten. it took me 3 hrs to do clip 1 yesterday. then i have to study for my radiology exam.