Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea lol :( i had to e-mail da admin and asked to be unbanned lol at first i thought dere was somethin wrong w/ da board cause i aint do nothin wrong then i was like ohh they probably banned dem spammers but then i got banned too lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sorry nong kayla. i wonder if dese people get paid to be spammin boards like dat. deres lots of bots dat sign up at my site too but they have no permission to do anything until i give dem permission lol maybe u should set it like dat. u have to verify new registrants b4 they can do anything

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i set up my two forums to be .. Email banned only and manually validate members ..

I wanna read more spoilers -- anyone have any to spare?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jai rao's site should have spoilers. ch3's kinda slow on postin up spoilers though lol and sometimes it don't match w/ da eps they say it's supposed to happen lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...are we not allow to spam anymore? That's no problem for me. My computer's dead anyways.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the only lakorn I'm watching 100% so it makes it seem longer then 6 days of waiting ugghhh :rolleyes: lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know same here Kayla :( Haha. But I only want to Focus on ONE lakorn only [: I'll watch Aon & Noon's lakorn after this ends [; Too addiciting, lol. JAIRAO <3
Anyways here's an Slideshow I made awhile back when JAIRAO aired but just didn't have the time to upload since my nett is so slow, But it's working Great today :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_IWTSxn_uQ

I couldn't resist anymore, So I downloaded all the episodes so far of JAIRAO, lol. I said I wasn't gonna DL and will just buy the DVDversion but I can't resist! I want to make MVs so much, tehee! I'll start probably tonight, when I'm bored. Right now I'm just uploading my old MVs onto youtube for the heckk of it since my nett is working so fast today :D YOUTUBing all day, lol.