Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
lol DrMaNeeWan, you're worse than me! I only read up to the part
when the old couple told Aff the island is under her name and the house is named Ruk Aeoy
I seriously started tearing when I read that part..
iheartchakrit, u should've seen me when harry potter books was coming out. i finished 1 book in 3 days.

if i didnt have to get up at 4 in the morning today, i would've written more. i'm not a fan of sad ending because if the pranangs have been through a lot together they deserve to be with each. i don't know if u watched 'Nang Show', with Not and Ann, even though they weren't together at the end but i think it serves him right. I would've taken him back either. 90/95% of the time thai lakorns have a happy endings, when pranangs are together.

raymond_obsessed, sources for my spoilers are channel 3 website and http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=74 (credit to Cecilia :dude: ) and other sources (magazines articles). I like to check a few sources for accuracy.

cecilia

Staff member
^no kidding, i'm with you on that one .. i didn't want her to take him back either b/c he DIDN'T want to come to her when he's all healthy, now that he's cripple, he came back, pestering for love .. NO WAY !!!

thanks for your spoiler .. i can't wait for more .. just take your time na kha.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have one word to say to this drama! WOW!!!!

i love to see pe-vic happy...he is so cute...i love the part that he would follow her around. that is just too cute!

gosh this drama makes me go crazy!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol DrMaNeeWan, you're worse than me! I only read up to the part
when the old couple told Aff the island is under her name and the house is named Ruk Aeoy
I seriously started tearing when I read that part..
say wat? tat i so freaking sweet :lmao:

okay..he can name it after her..but why is it not under his name... :blink:

OMFG...Ceci i'm freaking serious...i foreshadow P'Vic's death... it's under her name...so if he goes it'll be hers....:unsure: ...i mean i caught that line in ep.7...eversince tat papparazi guy's lilo unimportant line about being gay turned to be real..i'm hanging on their every word...in ep. 7 wen they were in the car..he was like why are you speaking like that..it's not like i'm going to die today or tomorrow? <---no P'Vic don't talk like tat :lmao: ...that'll get you kill in lakorns :ph34r:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that the baby is cute too, but the father is way better!...sooooo..CUTE!lol
speaking of which the father has just agree to baby's first photoshoot ever!!
P'Ken's been so protective of his lilo one
i was like is he going to go all michael jackson on us? <_<

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
awwww!!!!
i really can't wait until next week...
do you guys know how long this lakorn is???
some say 10 ep. others say 13... which is it?

P'KEN'S BABY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!
damn... p'ken has some good lookin genes... i wouldn't mind having kids with him... :D

cecilia

Staff member
Jai Rao vs Silamanee

Credit: magazinedee

ใจ ร้าว VS ศิลา มณี มวย ถูกคู่ ส่งท้าย ปี
jai ráao VS sì-laa má-nee muay tòok kôo sòng táai bpee

กบ สุว นันท์ คง ยิ่ง ชีวิตจริง ยิ่งกว่า ละคร
gòp sŏow nan kong yîng chee-wít jing yîng gwàa lá-kon

อั้ม พัชรา ภา เปิด ตำนาน รัก สาม เศร้า
âm pát-raa paa bpèrt dtam naan rák săam sâo

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG...Ceci i'm freaking serious...i foreshadow P'Vic's death... it's under her name...so if he goes it'll be hers....:unsure: ...i mean i caught that line in ep.7...eversince tat papparazi guy's lilo unimportant line about being gay turned to be real..i'm hanging on their every word...in ep. 7 wen they were in the car..he was like why are you speaking like that..it's not like i'm going to die today or tomorrow? <---no P'Vic don't talk like tat :lmao: ...that'll get you kill in lakorns :ph34r:
kashie,

i was thinking the same thing about that line.... i'm totally feeling the same as you on that one. i'm gonna be super pissed. if it's gotta be sad, i know it's awful, but i'd rather it be Aoey and not Vic.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i like in ep 8 when vic tells aoey to go shower, and she's embarrassed because she doesn't have any clothes to change in... and he gives her his boxers, and she's giving him that weird look... he's like "they're new. see the tags still on?" heehee.. and him sitting on the sofa after that looking so EFFEN cute!!!

ken's gotta be some lethal handsome... DAYEM!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
oh boy...i guess i'll have to substitute tat w/ drinking then lol
anyways...P'Krit smokes on screen though..big turn off...but
i juz love him too much to reallie care

Kash,

on krit... i actually don't care that he smokes... he's hot... it doesn't bother me the least. i can't smell it when he's onscreen anyway.

i LOVE the way men look smoking tho... i just can't stand the smell... but they always make it look so damn cool!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It is so torturing that we have to wait another whole week for all the sweet scenes. My heart can't take it! I need my dose of Vic and Aoey right now! Epi 8 was the sweetest by far.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah .. in SEESAN ENTERTAINMENT ---
there's a part where the director have Ken pick up a baby, he gave the baby a kiss with the presents of Vicky, Nott, and Morris.
:wub: -- YEAH, I'M HOPEFUL NOW !!! :clap:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
there's a part where the director have Ken pick up a baby, he gave the baby a kiss with the presents of Vicky, Nott, and Morris.
Yep! I saw that too in Dao Kra Jai! :spin: :yahoo:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Cecilia,
where do you think she is? did she die or is she still alive?

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't known .. i don't want to jump to conclusion ..
but
i rewatch the clip again .. the MC LADY said, he have to play a father role like his real life .LOl .. so yup. there's baby

i'll make a guess, i hope she's okay, nothing bad will happen to her --- she just need a donor if she were to have some leukimia or cancer problem [I PRAY FOR A MIRACLE b/c i got more than i bargain for --- let's hope, she's alright] if not, i would cry my heart out .. NO WAY !!! we can't have
mother die leaving baby infant behind, this will break my heart, or perhaps, this is the way how they tied the whole CRACKED HEART theme
LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh cecilia and kashie yah was talkin bout dorm? i really like dat movie. it's sad. it's cuuuuuute too. i rewatched it w/ my cousins and they loved it lol they was like aw he's like casper LOL

i thought it was funny when ken told aff dat she looked cute dressed in his clothes dat first night at da beach hous LOL