Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
I'm really enjoying this lakorn its so sad...its depressing watching vic n aeoy go through so much heartache...can't wait till tomorrows episode before I leave town....

cecilia

Staff member
anyway, thanks for letting me know what he said to her..that helped a lot...no wonder she cried. she was crying after sandy slapped her and she was thinking of what Vic said..umm..did Vic say something bad about her and it related to what Sandy said that affected her to faint again? poor girl.
Okay, since i'm not 100% fluent, this is what i got out of the scene after she catch the bouquet LOL:

Vic: Your love must be really big.(insulting her), if you can't find it, you probably be searching for it like a ghost until you find it.

Sanchay 'You took my husband away freely, still have the face to act like you don't have a clue of what's going on. You think i don't know."

vic: if next time it land on my hand again, i will throw it --- something something, prepare yourself to be .. something something LOl

Sanchay: there's no way i'm divorcing Lak. Keep that in mind. If you have the guts to cling on my husband, serve yourself, but let me tell you, you can only be his 2nd wife and his mistress only.(i guess, in a way, kind of referring to being a concubine)

Aoey: why, why does it have to be like this. why.

ceci, by any chance do you understand what he said on TV that made she cried so much afterward? did he say something about his relationship with Menie and how much he loved Menie?
LOL. here's what i make out of the interview :lol:
mc: want to know, between these two women, which one is the real n'ek for k'vic.
vic: there's only one n'ek.
mc: oh, then who's is this one, right or left?
vic: this one (Mennie smile)
mc: so this mean, k'Mennie is the real n'ek for you
vic: he said something about the inside --- but as far as outside goes, have to keep an eye for it. (sorry, i couldn't understand what he's saying here either)
mc: many ppl have understand that this couple went in hiding to get marry (secretly got marry), that's why, there's such picture like this exist, as far this matter, what do k'Mennie have to say?
mennie: the truth about this picture is that the both of us did a promotion on vacationing. we're trying our best to promote couple to do their wedding in Hua Hin. actually, the truth is, many friends of the reporters in this room also came along too, that's why, i can guarantee, there's nothing going on
vic: but if there were to be something, wouldn't it be a good thing since the both of us has already announce our news to everyone already? (the whole b/f and g/f stunt he did earlier). There's no reason as to why we should hide it.
mc: wait on the screaming, as we said before we have limit time, so i'm going to ask the question that's in everyone's mind, this woman in the picture, the woman that k'vic carry, who is she, and for this incident, when did it happen.
vic: may i please answer this altogether. I don't know who this woman is, that's why, as for the rumor, i don't know when it happen. The person in the picture could be anyone with a similar look close to mine, but it's not me. If people going to use other to take picture and claim it to be me, they should need to have a better quality than this.
mc: okay, we still have a few minutes left, i want to ask, could it be that this picture we're seeing, could been done with the help of a computer. There could be a woman that want to be close to K'vic and want to be in his arm.
vic: ok. well then, it might be so.

Hope this help a little ^^

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
^oh mY GOD, thank you so much for the translation of the dialogues, ceci...*sobs* POOR AOEY!!!! for her to hear that and see his face when he was saying that *sobs* he's sooooooooooooooooooooo badddddddddd...must be very jealous to say that then LOL.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
^I think it's just a wedding from a drama they film following up with the scene before...well..hope that's right cuz i sure don't want a wedding that is unnecessary. if i were aoey, i would not mess with a man that is married..hahaha..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm halfway through eps 4 and so far i don't like it. it's stupid how ken is being so mean and dere was dat one scene they played da song whenever there was a pause between dialogues LOL i was like oh my goodness are they doin dat just to mess w/ viewers? LOL yah are sayin dat eps 5 is good so i'm gonna try to get to it tonight

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hi everyone!!!

Gosh...you guys are so fast. I'm at work so I haven't seen today's episode. But from everyone's comment, it sounds good. Can't wait to get home.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
awww, i just watched ep 5 in HQ and well, I just realized that Vic didn't know that Sandy was the lady that slap Aoey and he for sure didn't know why she ended up in the hospital so how can he take revenge for her..? haha...i have to say that Dr. Luk is very kind~~~ i wonder why he had such a messed up relationship...

umm..is Aoey her nickname? Vic seemed to call by the name "Aoey" when she was on her bed...from episodes 1-5, everyone was so mean to Aoey except Dr. Luk. No wonder Aoey chooses him...it makes absolute sense. lol.

The scene that Vic and Menie almost had sex made me disgusted! I cannot believe he's doing that, but then again there will be moments in your life when you're about to do something bad...if he did that, he'd be very sorry later on since Aoey & Dr. Luk are very innocent right now even though they're engaged...oh yeah, the kiss between Vic & Aoey in episode 6 looks so fake..! I would rather seeing him kiss her on her cheek...it just didn't seem like he kissed her at all..

even the scene where Vic kissed Menie, hahaha, that's so fake...kay.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awww, i just watched ep 5 in HQ and well, I just realized that Vic didn't know that Sandy was the lady that slap Aoey and he for sure didn't know why she ended up in the hospital so how can he take revenge for her..? haha...i have to say that Dr. Luk is very kind~~~ i wonder why he had such a messed up relationship...

umm..is Aoey her nickname? Vic seemed to call by the name "Aoey" when she was on her bed...from episodes 1-5, everyone was so mean to Aoey except Dr. Luk. No wonder Aoey chooses him...it makes absolute sense. lol.

The scene that Vic and Menie almost had sex made me disgusted! I cannot believe he's doing that, but then again there will be moments in your life when you're about to do something bad...if he did that, he'd be very sorry later on since Aoey & Dr. Luk are very innocent right now even though they're engaged...oh yeah, the kiss between Vic & Aoey in episode 6 looks so fake..! I would rather seeing him kiss her on her cheek...it just didn't seem like he kissed her at all..

even the scene where Vic kissed Menie, hahaha, that's so fake...kay.
yea dats her nickname. her real name is chonlada

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
My gosh, so I finally decided to watch this live, but it didn't load well on my laptop. I had to get out of bed to load it badly on my desktop. After many times trying, it finally worked. :D I could only catch a glimpse of Vic coming to the hospital (I think). I think he went to hospital like half an hour when the episode air, hahaha, but the thing froze on me big time so I saw nothing!

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Okay, so Vic came to Chorlada's hotel or Luk's place and got Aoey out of the room and talked to her. Aoey slapped him twice, and he kissed her. Gosh darn thing, when he was about to kiss her the thing froze on me so I can't see the kiss >__<. Then he wanted to take her away or something, then Dr. Luk came and he talked with Vic and they were arguing verbally. Dr. Luk punched Vic (oh gosh, Vic, PUNCH him back!!! why let Luk bully you lol). Anyway, I don't know what Luk said, but Aoey was trying to not let him punch Vic more. Then they left and Vic was punching his car and cried. Vic is so pathetic.

Talking about Vic playing with two, I think Aoey's playing with two too. In fact, Dr. Luk also had his ex, so isn't he playing two too? LOL. This series never ceased to amaze me. I hate to see Aoey walking to Dr. Luk's side!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't care if Vic was wrong to do whatever he did with Aoey, but given the fact that she loved him, wouldn't she stop doing that? She would immediately return to Luk's side when Luk came. Actually, Vic dragged her out without her consent or something.

Ceci, dear, if you get a chance, can you please tell me what they said to each other in the scenes I listed above? Thank you so much!!! And I'm watiing for your upload too. :(

Aoey needs to stop crying and explains herself...she needs to tell me who she loves lol cuz I'm confused and I'm dying to know her heart..maybe just as much as Vic wants to know.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching the episode...awww..did Vic get a fever? Why did Aoey have to wet his face with a towel. Wow, he scared me when he's so soft. And he was talking to her the whole time, but she rarely responded. lol. He said some stuffs, and then she was crying and then she was about to leave. I don't know what he said, but he said something and both of them were in tears. And then when she's really gonna get her bag and leave, he pulled her back and hugged her. And they both cried.

OMG, next week he's gonna really rape her..well, I'm not sure how to say it, but it looked like it!!! She's leaving for America with Luk next episode, I think.

Oh, I was so disturbed that he suddenly just snapped in the van when he was singing that he threw the head phone down. Gosh...!!! Who can tolerate this guy? Only Aoey can lol. Anyway, I don't like to see her ring~~~

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^aww thanks for the pics! I think we'll see those in next week's episodes.

No he's not going to rape her, he'll attempt but then realize what he's doing and then back off

Today's episode was the BEST!!! Ken is finally starting to accept his feelings..The part when they were in the car was so sad it was like they were in a MV or something lol..the end was so SWEEEETTT AHHH LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg. R scene in this lakorn. Whoaaa! It such a sad drama I cannot picture that O_O I want a WILLING scene though:) Will be soooo SWEeeeTTTT!