Jai Rao(Makers Group)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww Ken is so mean to Aff..but I LOVE it lol..it builds the story for me and makes it even better when he tries to win her back!

May is so annoying in this! What's up with all the "YOU" and "I"

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. i hate her in here .. the YOU AND I is killing my ears. LOl.
i know she's from America, but she does not have to act that HISO by saying just you, i, and honey. LOl
she irritated me so bad --- they could just at least, continue with the thai conversation and leave the YOU AND I alone.

Vick is super mean today. I want to jump in and strangle him b/c of all the things he did to Aoey.
Next week will be more sad --- Aoey land in the hospital .. and yup. the wedding thing is only for commercial :p

btw. they're playing Aof/Beau's song nonstop today too .. :(

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I think they're playing out the whole dramatic scene too much..I mean it's good here and there but every freakin scene Ken and Aff have dialogues together it's always followed by a slow motion and close up's and that damn song. I just want to see a normal scene with these 2.

Next week looks sooooo GOOD! I can't wait!! Ken will finally realize he's hurting Aff and his guilt will probably eat him alive! I can't believe he actually left her there looking for the ring by herself today! Ugh what if she drown?? Ugh MEN THEY'RE ALL SELFISH!! ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, so I can tell the differences between the ending credits song in eps 2 versus eps 1, 3.
Sounds like Ken actually sang the one in ep. 2 at the end, but it is the real artist is 1 and 3 I think.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I just got desperate and read the spoilers for next weeks episode..ugh! I always ruin it for myself but I couln't help it! Ken is going to be super mean to Aff! I felt so bad for her I almost started crying while reading it. Also that intimate scene with Ken and Vicki from the previews
IS NOT PART OF THE COMMERCIAL =/
Next weeks epi is going to be super heartbreaking..blahh I love it! lol

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
I just got desperate and read the spoilers for next weeks episode..ugh! I always ruin it for myself but I couln't help it! Ken is going to be super mean to Aff! I felt so bad for her I almost started crying while reading it. Also that intimate scene with Ken and Vicki from the previews
IS NOT PART OF THE COMMERCIAL =/
Next weeks epi is going to be super heartbreaking..blahh I love it! lol

Please, pretty please.... give me the spoilers for next week episodes

Thank you!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So sad :( I don't like when praek kisses nang rai >< I feel so jealous and sad that scene, GRR! But then I feel as if Aff doesn't love Ken as much as nangek is suppose to though *sighs* =/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love this lakorn too. :D
I don't know why some people are complaining about it I think it's perfectly fine lol.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Ken&Aff's story is so touching and heartbreaking >.<
Fortunately there's Vicky and Nott lol they're so lovely.
And so far, this lakorn is good, I enjoy it a lot. But I hope that the ending won't be too sad...^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ah boy don't sound like dat lol
btw. they're playing Aof/Beau's song nonstop today too .. :(
oh my garsh y are they doing dat? it already got played out in da first eps. if da editors don't read online comments then somebody needs to go tell dem. jeezus. they ruined a good song

oh my garsh beau's voice wasn't in today's opening credits :mellow: they should play her version next eps. if not then dat aint fair

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! ken is so mean taking her ring like that :D but why i can't stop smiling? lol.. maybe cuz i tink Aoey is pathetic..pleaseee u know u ain't going to stay with him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! ken is so mean taking her ring like that :D but why i can't stop smiling? lol.. maybe cuz i tink Aoey is pathetic..pleaseee u know u ain't going to stay with him.
aww...i take tat back...she started crying :spin: ...Aff is so beautiful.i can't smile at her pain :(

lol...but P'Vic is retarded he wanted to take tat ring away...he was testing her to see what she'll do..and wen she took it off i tink he realized that she cared for him more than "TEE RAK" :) ...i tink a part of him was happie about it but then another part scared and was mad she took it off and he might have to go back and love her...dang! tis man doesn't know what he wants... :unsure:

BTW...i want to massage Ken...tat scene was ALMOST hot :blush: