Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh man that was good donna! i love how the window went up lol. my heart hurts. :spin:
the driver wanted to know who she was because its going to be all over the news tomorrow morning.
at least thats what i understood i could be wrong

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i took some sc's but its distracting me from the lakorn hahaahaa
i'll post the links of the sc's i have so far so i dont spoil ep 1 for anyone.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol:

I'm gonna stop watching now... I'll just wait for the subbed episode... :lol:

good night/morning moh... ^_^ I'm heading to bed now.. so sleepy... *yawns*

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm not doing anymore sc's lol its too much work and taking away from my jai rao time hahaha
man i really thought i got the sc of them in the car..what happened to it? ugh oh well. i'll just remember it in my head hahaha
ok donna goodnight/morning!

dowlhongfah

sarNie Egg
waaa rocky road is my fav too..what more could you ask for? its chocolate, its got nuts, AND MARSHMALLOWS!!!!
ok gn girl. i need some z's too before i get up and stream.
omg i'm watching ch3 right now and i just saw a commercial for jai rao hehehe even more excited now.
right now they're playing a chinese series thai dubbed. essh it doesnt look good to me at all.
gn girls spamm later with you all!
How do you guys get to watch the streaming from the channel is it on there website or do you guys have thai satelite or the box for it?
I'm sorry im kinda of a blonde at these things still.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
seriously we all need to go to costco for our supply of tissues.
its already so heartbreaking and its only ep 1. :spin:
am i the only one steaming? lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems soo sad! i cant wait to go home.

i was watching song rao nirundon and i cried omg again...

danana82

sarNie Egg
seriously we all need to go to costco for our supply of tissues.
its already so heartbreaking and its only ep 1. :spin:
am i the only one steaming? lol
No, I'm right here with ya. It was so worth the wait. Loving it already. I'm getting ready for work right now, but I decided to wait till after the epi to put on my mascara, just in case I have to shed some tears. Lol. :D :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
diana it was worth the wait for sure. mm hmm girl hold off on the mascara. i suggest until you get to the parking lot of work lol
saobomp its really good! you wont regret all this waiting lol.
i only sc the scenes of aff and ken theres a lot more you havent seen.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaaahhhh nooooo ep 1 is finally over now.
cant wait for ep 2 lol.
theres a
wedding proposal
in ep 2... :eek: so soon. gawd i hate this waiting for new eps feeling.
i just want to watch it all in one day! hahaha

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching this live at work right now..but it's not working out too well..ugh I keep having to open and close it..lol I was going to hold back and wait until tonight but couldn't help myself..blah! It's so heartbreaking ALREADY! Gosh I can't imagine how the later episodes will be. I'm trying to prep myself now since it's probably going to be a sad ending..but before that happens please please let their be a R Scene Willing Scene and Baby before anyone dies or part ways.

on a side note, is it me or is ANN T in like every commercial..lol everytime it hits commercials I close out and when i bring it back up to check if the lakorn is back ..I see Ann in a different commercial

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea kashie u added a hr LOL now it's 6 hrs 17 min. hey didn't u tell us to kick u off if we see u again? LOL
nah i told u girls to kick me off if u see me in the next 2 hrs..i went away for 3..ehehe...

kashie and ceci its streaming 7am your time?
so that would mean for me it is going to be around 5 am then right?
i'm pacific time and i believe you girls are central right?

kash
do you have the link to the video of jai rao the one where the thai dude dubbed over kens voice with his?
i want to show it to ami and i cant find it on yt.
no moh...i'm an all California gal...ehehe...

i'll try to find it okeis...here...i reallie like the guy's voice..but it's a bit young for ken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2vlWo3qlQ8

argh! i woke up late....i saw the last 3 min. gosh Vicki is such a DIVA