Jai Rao(Makers Group)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh wow now I'm excited for this. K/A looks cute together. At first I thought the story didn't sound interesting but the full summary, pics and teaser changed my mind.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
the teaser is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good....

i can't wait to see this lakorn...

p'ken and p'aff looks really good together too...

argh!!! a couple more weeks! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
The teaser looked so cute :wub:
I loved the part where she grabbed his hand to not leave her so sad yet so cute! LOL :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a lot of laughing on the set of this drama...only because it's Ken...I've never seen Aff laugh so much before...to work with an actor you know is hot, that you admire, I wouldn't be able to control my happiness either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15x8YxPnMfY
me too Aff is especially happie on tis set...lol..but i get it though..since she admires him a lot...i bet she has a crush on him too....cute..but too late...juz like the rest of us -_-

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girls i cant wait to watch this. i just saw the treaser last night...its gonna be a major tear jerker..gawd and ken looks so mighty fione too! wooo cant wait to stream this one live!!!
vicki actually looks pretty to me in this lakorn..i've been a fan of hers i just never thought she was that good looking.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
y were they picked to be voted for in trend man of the yr? i only recognized 2 faces lol da rest look like they was pulled from da street

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i saw the teaser last nite while waiting for bgst ... T_T.. omg.. its so sad already.. T_T.. i cant wait though.. they look so adorable together..

wow those pixs do look very depressing.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... hahahaha.. this thread is so funnie.. **coughcough** .. skinny jeans.. only work for sum.. hehehe .. :loool: .. gosh iono wat is upwith the trend at skool but.. omg.. skater bois.. wearin them skinny pants... theyre everywhere... lol.. i like the casual .. baggy.. etc.. pants for guys instead lol.. why cant they just wear comfy like p'bank of clash lol.. hahaha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFU1q2c2-YM <------- tui's impression of p'bank... he is so kute.. lalalala.. sorry.. total randomness..

DIAMEND ... im not sure.. lol... xp...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u really think dat sounds like ken and aff?

lol... hahahaha.. this thread is so funnie.. **coughcough** .. skinny jeans.. only work for sum.. hehehe .. :loool: .. gosh iono wat is upwith the trend at skool but.. omg.. skater bois.. wearin them skinny pants... theyre everywhere... lol.. i like the casual .. baggy.. etc.. pants for guys instead lol.. why cant they just wear comfy like p'bank of clash lol.. hahaha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFU1q2c2-YM <------- tui's impression of p'bank... he is so kute.. lalalala.. sorry.. total randomness..

DIAMEND ... im not sure.. lol... xp...
TUIIIIIIIIIII LMAO cute hahaha dat was cute lol wahhh i saw toon. aw wow toon's so :wub: :spin: