Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
heres more. credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

most of the photos look so depressing

How sad... :( I feel like crying already...especially with this picture...
He spent so much time looking for her, but not even knowing he's saving her life, because he can't even move the curtain to see whose life he's saving.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i cannot wait. it's like a korean type of drama and got the 2 hottestb people here. this is the anticipated drama and has a good storyline. C'mon air date.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for da pix tinah. look so sad
I made the mistake of watching RTTW and SRN back-to-back, plus, I watched the one with the happy ending first, so by the time I was finished with both, my eyes had swollen so badly from all the crying I was doing. I really do hope this one is short, cuz if it's sad, then it's horrible to drag it on for 20 episodes or more. I just want the sad stuff to get over with, and watch the really cute scenes.

The Peck Aof Ice guys wear tight pants too...but it works on them, instead of wearing slacks with their suits, the way you're supposed to, they wear tight pants, but it looks good on them...only the hot can pull it off, half the time I see guys on the street with tight pants, I just wish they'd stop shopping in the girls' section at the mall.
erm i don't think tight pants work on any dude LOL no matter how much i adore them. tight pants are still nasty. ew ew ew

noy i'm dere w/ u girl. tight pants should be banned LOL too much for my eyes haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cuz i skipped some parts...i just wanted to see the good stuff, but didn't go back to rewatch the rest...cuz i don't know of that scene at all.
Aweee you didn't like it? MTR had some really cute scenes in it. :D

thanks for da pix tinah. look so sad

erm i don't think tight pants work on any dude LOL no matter how much i adore them. tight pants are still nasty. ew ew ew

noy i'm dere w/ u girl. tight pants should be banned LOL too much for my eyes haha

lol. Too much what...? good stuff...? :ph34r:

Omg I don't know if i'll be able to handle this lakorn! My heart might shatter :lmao: Vicky looks gorgeous on the cover! Gosh that girl keeps getting prettier & prettier!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aweee you didn't like it? MTR had some really cute scenes in it. :D

lol. Too much what...? good stuff...? :ph34r:

Omg I don't know if i'll be able to handle this lakorn! My heart might shatter :lmao: Vicky looks gorgeous on the cover! Gosh that girl keeps getting prettier & prettier!

I'm not a fan of Pat's and that lakorn didn't help either...I thought she was way too thin, and there's a way she speaks, which makes her lips look weird...I can't explain it...but if they decide to pair her up with Ken or even my little Bie...I think I just might die....the world will literally come to an end if that ever happens...because Pat isn't in Ken's league when it comes to acting, and she's not pretty enough for him.

cecilia

Staff member
^which remind me of. i couldn't' finish MAFIA TEE RUK even thought Chakrit was in there. :p

anyway, the pictures does look gloomy.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for the photos.
But man, they look so sad :lmao: :( :spin:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omg, thanks for sharing the pictures!!!! T_T they are pretty depressing, i especially like the one where Ken is reaching out for Aff's hand while she's on the hospital bed. so sad looking...

pink_juliet_kashie wow! which photoshoot was that, the one of Ken and Ann?? >< i miss so many of these things. but yes, it's so cute

aof? :blink: haha, first heard his SB song. :wub: fell in love with him too! :wub:

what does Vicky play, n'rai? i've never seen her with brown hair, very mature looking.

damn, Ken and Aff are absolutely ... gorgeous lookin' together in that close up photo. :drool: very compatible looking couple. whoa, but she looks so tiny when he carries her!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm not a fan of Pat's and that lakorn didn't help either...I thought she was way too thin, and there's a way she speaks, which makes her lips look weird...I can't explain it...but if they decide to pair her up with Ken or even my little Bie...I think I just might die....the world will literally come to an end if that ever happens...because Pat isn't in Ken's league when it comes to acting, and she's not pretty enough for him.
LOL. Everybody has their opinions on lakorns. I don't have a problem with pat. I think she's adorable. she might be on the skinny side but it's cool.

I don't want Ken pairing up with any young actress ... <_< that right there would absolutely KILL me.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
while i was reading the summary for this lakorn it was so depressing...but it made me hella want to see this lakorn because i know that it'll be hella good. i can't wait to see it. hopefull someone like wishbone or someone can sub and load it up onto youtube so us non-thai speakers can watch it while it airs.

I think that wishbone did a really good job with Gae Roy Rak so hopefully s/he can do the same for this one....

SO SO SO cant wait for this to come out....

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
This is like My Lovely Sam Soon minus Sam Soon. Ahahahahahahaha! Thanks for those pictures. Ken and Aff are cute together. I can't wait to see!!!
OMG HE IS SSSOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

SUCH A GOOD KODAK MOMENT!!!

OMG!!!!
SO ADORABLE I JUST WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS AND CUDDLE HIM IN MY ARMS!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
while i was reading the summary for this lakorn it was so depressing...but it made me hella want to see this lakorn because i know that it'll be hella good. i can't wait to see it. hopefull someone like wishbone or someone can sub and load it up onto youtube so us non-thai speakers can watch it while it airs.

I think that wishbone did a really good job with Gae Roy Rak so hopefully s/he can do the same for this one....

SO SO SO cant wait for this to come out....
Wishbone is definitely subbing this as soon as it airs after Sapai Look Toong ends...back to back Vicky for all her fans.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix

vicky so dang gorgeous. she look exotic in here

credit to nee @ tv3

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky gorgeous...she even make nott look good even he's not good looking...
i love her hair....