Jai Rao(Makers Group)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
WAHH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS AIRS. HEHE THEY NEED MORE CLIPS I KEEP REWATCHING THE OLD ONES HAHA :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^lol yeah, this one seems a bit low profile .. not much clips out :( they sure are torturing us those stupid producers :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aha, Kayla me too :)

one of the clips they were saying how ken&aff are already HOT couple and the lakorns hasnt even aired!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Really? Pepper and Fang didn't? I watched the whole thing but they did, cause at the end they were hugging. They weren't real siblings because Fang had a different dad. Puri, May, Pepper had the same dad, Fang had a different dad but same mom as Puri and Pepper and May shared the same mom. I don't think that makes Fang and Pepper siblings, then? Well from my point of view they ended up together.
they hugged but ewwwwwwwwwe its gonna be gross if they like got married or got together .. theyre sibs kekeke..lol.. hahaa but they looked kute kekeke.. PEPPER.. they ended up together .. i dont remember that scene .. o_O..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
U WENT TO THAILAND...COOL...I'M GOONING PROBABLY THIS SUMMER...I HOPE...
yup i went there once keke when i was like 4 or 5 years old kekekeke a long long time ago xp lol.. oooooo have fun ks... xp.. kekeke i had fun there.. yummy food.. places.. but too bad i didnt know bout the celebs yet.. ekkeke.. lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg. yay.................... keke.. thanks.. xp..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
AHA. There messages to Aum and Ann are so cute! Aff is such so adorableee. Tee-Hee. Aum and Aff seem like they're into each other but sadly they're not.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yup i went there once keke when i was like 4 or 5 years old kekekeke a long long time ago xp lol.. oooooo have fun ks... xp.. kekeke i had fun there.. yummy food.. places.. but too bad i didnt know bout the celebs yet.. ekkeke.. lol...

oh...i thought u just went...i was like...can u please share some pix...i can't wait to go n eat their papaya..noodle.