Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i finally finished it and man. it was way too sad. too sad dat i sat dere goin "what da hell?..." lol i dunno man i guess it just aint my type of drama. they made it too sad i didn't feel dat it was real. i know it's a lakorn but some lakorn make u feel like it's really happening.
me too, but I still loved it...I think it's a beautiful love story...when you're bored one day, go read my blog...I had to make a post about it, it was really touching

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had a JR marathon today so I was able to finish. I will post my overall impression later got to go.
lol.. i can't wait to read your insight, ms. fun.
I didn't like the ending as much but overall I enjoyed the lakorn. It was such a bittersweet end... I didn't know wether I should be happy for Vic or pity him. What made me dislike the end so much and sort of drove me crazy... yep it was another beach ending. I like beach ending but I didn't expect JR to end at the beach. I knew all along that Aoey would not die... come on, it would be too much of a tragic Korean end. You guys should have seen me bitch at both Vic and Aoey, I almost broke the laptop with my pounding. They made me so mad throughout the lakorn. What got me in tear was when Vic dragged Aoey out of bed. She was like crying and hopless, my heart almost stopped at that scene. I don't like Nott as an actor but this I will make an exception.

Oh yeah the difference between Kawee and Koravic, Kawee is a sadistic meanie and Koravic is a jackass meanie. Funny how both of their names starts off with a K and his nickname is Ken or is it Kane. Ahahahaha I prefer Ken over Kane. Okay this was so out of the blue :loool:

ughhh... why can't Lift be a good boy!!!!!

I think Lift's acting is very good in this lakorn. He plays evil very well.
Tell me about it, I wanted to strangle him. I hated him in Oil and Noon lakorn. Such a jerk in there what was the lakorn called? Damn it, I am totally having a blah moment here.

Thanks to whoever unclosed this thread. =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Kaew Lum Kom --- he was RAI and backstabber in there BIG TIME ^^
Kaew Lum Kom there it goes. Geez he pissed the hell out of me in there. Oil was way too kind toward him and everyone else who did him wrong. But his love for Noon was so touching. :spin:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto! I very dislike Lift in this drama also, Ughh! I don't like his acting in here or his role. I'm better listening and watching his mvs, lol :p

Haa! That's funny. KEN, KORAWIC & KAWEE :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so depressed. I have nothing to watch. I really miss Aff and Ken :( lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was a great lakorn...yeah, I have no lakorns to watch either...so I'm going back to watching Taiwanese dramas instead...even that is taking a while...I remember waiting anxiously for JR each week...now, all I'm waiting for anxiously and impatiently is my Pi Li MIT...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know at first I was getting annoyed of Aoey's continuous cries, but then if I knew I only had 1 year to live, I'd probably be crying everyday too!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I hated Lift in this lakorn too. But I actually hated that gay news guy more haha. I don't even know whyy lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'm on epi. 14 now.. ohh man... it's getting too painful to watch. my eyes are swollen like I got beat up or something.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I finally saw the ending epi and I don't know I'm kinda dissatisfied. I rather have it be completely sad ending, like Aoey dying after giving birth or completely happy like Aoey recovers 100% at the end or something. This half and half crap feels weird to me. It's like they still wanted a sad ending to fit the story but wanted to satisfy fans who wanted a happy ending so this was a compromise. Honestly I wanted the happy ending myself but after watching the ending I think a sad ending with the death would've had more impact and made a lasting impression.

cecilia

Staff member
My last mv for JAI RAO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-NzZqP_aM
Song title: Kuv Xav Yog Tug Koj Hlub (Want To Be Your Love One)
Singer: Kos Lis
Translation/Subtitle -- I'll come back with it later today ..

the mv is suppose to be HAPPY and SAD at the same time --- ENJOY na kha ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm on epi. 14 now.. ohh man... it's getting too painful to watch. my eyes are swollen like I got beat up or something.
i know once i hit ep.12-13...it was so hard to continue..but wow!
u caught up real quick! :lol:

My last mv for JAI RAO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-NzZqP_aM
Song title: Kuv Xav Yog Tug Koj Hlub (Want To Be Your Love One)
Singer: Kos Lis
Translation/Subtitle -- I'll come back with it later today ..

the mv is suppose to be HAPPY and SAD at the same time --- ENJOY na kha ^^
Ceci i reallie like the MV along w/ the song...esp the chorus "Hlaus nkauj tsawm muaj coob..."
is it reallie Kos Lis...it almost sounds like Coob Thoj??
anyways did u attend Kos Lis concert wen he came in '07??
lol We held his concert for him here in Fresno and my dad made me follow him
around wen he went to greet the fans so I could hold the stuff his fans gave him...
lol some gals on here went to and they were saying "did u guys see tat one girl following
around..." i was like hey tat was me! <_< ..... :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott and Ken are like my favorite two guys now. It use to only be Ken now it's like Ken&Nott. They are too funny lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone mind telling what was koravic say at the ending of jai rao???
here's wat he said...Credit to Lyn's Lakorn Blog

“God created each person for a purpose Now, I know…what I was born to do. I’m happy that I’m able to do something for the person I love and I want to do it. I will continue to do this for the person I love without end. I hope that one day, God will understand and bring back the most important thing in my life. If you have ever love someone, don’t stall to tell them that you love them…tell them at the time when they will understand the power of your love. If you believe in Love, and the power of love, then the thing call love will return to you.”

Nott and Ken are like my favorite two guys now. It use to only be Ken now it's like Ken&Nott. They are too funny lol.
i know aren't they..now i want to see them everywhere...they're juz so funnie..esp. wen they're together too wat a treat
finally saw the subbed ver. of them on ratreesamorn...OMFG! tat impersonation of Aff & her bug spray is so hilarious! :loool:

and wen Nott started to talk about Ken & Noi...seems like Nott & Ken are reallie good friends..knowing how each other feels
and changes at each stage..even Ken listenning to Nott...his eyes got all red...lol :spin:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i know aren't they..now i want to see them everywhere...they're juz so funnie..esp. wen they're together too wat a treat
finally saw the subbed ver. of them on ratreesamorn...OMFG! tat impersonation of Aff & her bug spray is so hilarious! :loool:

and wen Nott started to talk about Ken & Noi...seems like Nott & Ken are reallie good friends..knowing how each other feels
and changes at each stage..even Ken listenning to Nott...his eyes got all red...lol :spin:
I know they seem like really good friends. But they make so much funn of my P'Aff! lol :lol: