Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO kashie...i had to go back and watch that epi (the epi i skipped) and listen to that scene like 4x...lol but unfortunately she did say p'luk..lmao although it almost sounded like p'nott :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:lmao: i need to get over Jai Rao
still going back to watch random scenes..
i juz realize how much i love tat beach scene
wen she finally could move and hugged him...
see i even made a banner :lmao:
Same here. But I don't think I'll be able to, Aha!

It was funny when Aff was giving merits with Aum, she was releasing a turtle into the river, cuz people were saying that she's slow...thanks to Nott and Ken
lol. Ken and Nott are too halarious always joking about Aff :p

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i'm soo late about this one ending, i watched the last 2 episodes and the ending was toooo cute! even though she didn't remember him & her baby at least shes with himmmmm AWWWWW<3 i love Ken's crying! AHHHHH!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's great you liked the ending karen :)

I know I love Kens crying more than any other male actors as well! He's the BombDigityyy!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hilo. guess who got #1 media's fave actor and actress? ken and anne lol from sawan bieng but ken got voted for jai rao too and aff followed in 2nd place from jai rao

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a MV i made a while back juz neva posted it..hope u still all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GZBFShF5OE

please leave a comment or rate -_-

hilo. guess who got #1 media's fave actor and actress? ken and anne lol from sawan bieng but ken got voted for jai rao too and aff followed in 2nd place from jai rao
yeppieee :rolleyes: saw tat come coming...
thanx though..i've been lurking around Spicy lately..ehehhe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had a JR marathon today so I was able to finish. I will post my overall impression later got to go.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dangg my computer crashed and I have been here for 6 days and dang you girls got far!!
The ending was soo saddd :( :lmao:

I miss KAFF now.
I hope one day they will get to pair with each other again :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughhh... why can't Lift be a good boy!!!!!

I think Lift's acting is very good in this lakorn. He plays evil very well.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the ending is soooooo saaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! :(
but I like it though, that instead of having her die or fully recovering, they leave us hanging bittersweetly with hope that she'll recover and a happy-not-ending yet...
I think it's better cause it's more realistic, although it is a lakorn, and this way it isn't a happy ending, cause it's not an ending, aeuy and vik's lasts forever, or is still going :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i finally finished it and man. it was way too sad. too sad dat i sat dere goin "what da hell?..." lol i dunno man i guess it just aint my type of drama. they made it too sad i didn't feel dat it was real. i know it's a lakorn but some lakorn make u feel like it's really happening.