JAI RAO (KHMER DUBBED)

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
does anyone know how long it takes from them to start dubbing new lakorns? or do they wait until the all the episodes are done airing??? curious... :blink:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Wait till it done airing in thailand and I don't exactly know how long we have to wait till it out in khmer dubbed. MAybe early next year :p

peaches

sarNie Elites
in cambodia they dubb as each episode airs on satellite each day, like a day or 2 later it would be out. here in the states it takes mayura 3 months. if you like the cambodia dubb such as ntry/sk dvd or blue dvd , 2 to 3 weeks after the lakorn is done airing. jai rao would be out in january

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
in cambodia they dubb as each episode airs on satellite each day, like a day or 2 later it would be out. here in the states it takes mayura 3 months. if you like the cambodia dubb such as ntry/sk dvd or blue dv , 2 to 3 weeks after the lakorn is done airing. jai rao would be out in january
ohhh kool .. yea i was asking cuz i wanted my mom to watch it... i know she'd like this one... i've been watchin the unsubbed but also reading lyn's blog.. but thanks...
oh yeah, i cant watch anything from ntry or anything besides mayura.. lolx. its just blah :wacko:
again thanks

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Actually...in Cali, the other dubbed companies like NTRY or PGD is released as soon as the lakorn finishes airing...so not even a week...Which is really fast, but I don't like the dubbed voices unless it's Mayura...it's worth the wait...but if you want it soon, then if you live in Cali, near Long Beach, you can get it that week that the lakorn finished airing...the latest would be a week later...but they're pretty fast.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ohhh kool .. yea i was asking cuz i wanted my mom to watch it... i know she'd like this one... i've been watchin the unsubbed but also reading lyn's blog.. but thanks...
oh yeah, i cant watch anything from ntry or anything besides mayura.. lolx. its just blah :wacko:
again thanks
You can watch it subbed by wishboniko...There a lot of lakorn that is being subbed in english...benefit for you to watch if you dont understand thai...

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
You can watch it subbed by wishboniko...There a lot of lakorn that is being subbed in english...benefit for you to watch if you dont understand thai...
yeah, i have been watching the one wishboniko subbed also, but she havnt done all the episodes so i watched it unsubbed lolx. (my impatient ass lolx) but thanks!! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gonna be a while..til that happen...lol thats why i dont and cant wait for mayura anymore..too long..im losing patience fast!