Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just saw the ending.... loved everything except the death of Seua... it's too sad... why did they have to add that sadness in there...

but the ending was freaking good!!!! lol... i will dearly miss Jaew and Khun Chai....

nettand

sarNie Adult
I absolutly love this Lakorn. When Nong Lek put the finished knitted sweater in there for him,
that was so sad since she lost so much.
But the ending gave me many laughs and O'boy does Pae look hot when he arrives on that bike.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WEll, overall the WHOLE lakorn was freaken AWESOME. :) I loved the ending. Sucks that they had to make Seua died. Man that was freaken sad.

LOVED PAE AND AUMP....

I will dearly miss them..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I thought the last of the clip was soooo sweet. The outtake of when he kissed her in her room. and Aump was like " Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Pae" and they both laughed pretty hard and it was CUTE..

Oh How I will missed ya..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
just saw the ending.... loved everything except the death of Seua... it's too sad... why did they have to add that sadness in there...

but the ending was freaking good!!!! lol... i will dearly miss Jaew and Khun Chai....

I will missed them toooooo..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn girl u spammin all by urself LOL i haven't finished it yet. i had to leave da house. imma finish it soon

nettand

sarNie Adult
And now to next topic. Since this 100 points Lakorn has come to an end and Sapai ends on Monday
What the heck are we going to watch next since I fear that it will be quite bland compared to these two dramas.

Boy do I need some sleep, typos everywhere (corrected now) and it's 3 :30 in the morning and the sun has come up.

GOOD NIGHT or should I say good morning hehe
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Well, surgry or not, Aump looks young and can be macth up with a younger Pa Nang and look good. :D

I like Aump and I also like Ann, if she was to get pair up with our Pae, I would so watch the lakorn. :)
You're right sweety! "Thank you doctor" or "no,thanks" is fine for our fave AumP.She still looks younger than her age.And she can be paired with younger men without noticing their age gap.I've never watched any drama featuring Ann T as I am concentrated with only channel7.My Thai friends would always tell me to try channel3 and other stations,but I'm so lazy to switch channels everytime.But maybe if Pae will be paired with Ann,I would try this channel.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
And now to next topic. Since this 100 points Lakorn has come to an end and Sapai ends on Monday
What the heck are we going to watch next since I fear that it will be quite bland compared to these two dramas.

Boy do I need some sleep, typos everywhere (corrected now) and it's 3 :30 in the morning and the sun has come up.

Janett
Good morning dear Janett! Got off to bed at almost 3am too! (Thai time) Goodness,what has Pae done to me? or shall I say us?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile

Janett
P' Janett try Buang Hong,stars Pancake and Veerapap.I've watched 2 episodes and I must say i'm not so impressed with it as of now,although I do love Pan.She was my first favourite;AumP just happened to impress me in JJRKKCT.But i think as the story is progressing,it is also beginning to shine.Vee is also goodlooking but Pae just has an X-factor which made the difference.I've never been crazy like this before;up to the point that images of Pae haunts my imaginations lol...wholesome images,alright?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I absolutly love this Lakorn. When Nong Lek put the finished knitted sweater in there for him,
that was so sad since she lost so much.
But the ending gave me many laughs and O'boy does Pae look hot when he arrives on that bike.
Janett

Absolutely! When he was shown on that white mcycle,gee,I was breathless.He was soooooooooooooooo gosh,i run out of words to say...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
OHH YES YES YES. PAE LOOKED HOT!!!! Loved the ending. :D

It was worth waiting all evening. :p hehehehehe Im dling all the epsiode here at sarn so I can have a copy on my laptop.