Jack is back in SarNWorld!!!

coolthai

AnImE & MuZic LOvER
Hey everyone, long time didn't see, I want to let everyone I know here that Jack is back, so leave me any comment, massage or request, I will happy to reply, say hi and fulfill any request that I see

Thank you and I'm so excited to be back :D

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
hiya there!!!...lol... :lol:...do you know thai cause i wanted people to translate old songs for me and no one is willing to... :(

coolthai

AnImE & MuZic LOvER
hiya there!!!...lol... :lol:...do you know thai cause i wanted people to translate old songs for me and no one is willing to... :(
Hi daimondlakorn, I would luv to help you with translate the song. I could understand thai, but I'm not thai, so I dont' know if I could help you with the translation or not. However I would give it a try if u don't mind, plz send me the lyric and I'll try my best :)..but if I can't I'll let you know asap :D

Cheers,

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
mmmmmmmmm...my computer is messed up...i can't type anything...but i could just give you the link to the music video instead...is that all right??? :blink:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey Thookatha, thanks...long time no see, how r ya??;)
i've been wonderful! THANK YOU!! i'm sorry to respond so late. i've been out of town...still out of town, but finally found a way to get back on sarnworld. can't stay away. hahaa we missed you!!